Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:01 am
Pure Revenge
Tis me.... ugh! I look uuugly! Anyone around here agree?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
It may just be me, but I think you look mighty smexy in that picture.

I seriously agree. And to be honest, Simon, you deserve it too. You're too kind to me... mrgreen

Yer not ugly. I can't find anything ugly in that picture. Except that mattress in the background.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:19 am
lol, it was tken in my dorm. It's not my bed. I still look uugly. The rest of you could easily pass for fabulous but I'd go straight to uuuugly.....oh well, never mind...  

Broken Keys

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:56 pm
Pure Revenge
lol, it was tken in my dorm. It's not my bed. I still look uugly. The rest of you could easily pass for fabulous but I'd go straight to uuuugly.....oh well, never mind...

Did you even see my picture? In life I think I'm mediumly pretty, but I'm not photogenic when I'm taking the photo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:40 pm
Nebelstern
Be blinded by another -very white- photograph of me!
Amazingly, this shirt makes me appear taller than I actually am. Take note, short people; vertical stripes = height. rolleyes

User Image

I am less white than I appear there. A whole day tanning last week had an effect. *curses white nature of outdoor light*

You look more than a little bit like my uncle Andrew.
Who incidentally used to be a model. Before he gave up to try and become a professional golfer. This was aall after he got his degree in engineering of course. Now he's a London taxi driver. And he's good enough at the guitar to be a proffessional hired guitarist.
He's a very odd person really.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:04 am
I doubt that I will ever be THAT multi-talented...
And I also doubt I ever be a model. I mean, that would be a joke. A twisted, sour joke with no plausible pun.
neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:57 am
Nebelstern
And I also doubt I ever be a model. I mean, that would be a joke. A twisted, sour joke with no plausible pun.
neutral

Well, he didn't like it very.
You do look amazingly like him, though.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:01 am
whapcapn
Nebelstern
neutral

I could in fact BE him!! Mwahahaha!! twisted ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:37 am
Simon, you're beginning to scare me badly!!! blaugh Still. At least you don't really mean it...do you?.......... blaugh 3nodding ninja  

Broken Keys

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:53 am
Pure Revenge
Simon, you're beginning to scare me badly!!! blaugh Still. At least you don't really mean it...do you?.......... blaugh 3nodding ninja

Well, what do you think? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:28 am
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Nebelstern
neutral

I was actually about to suggest that, but I decided it would be a breach of conversational norms.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:50 am
Quote:
Well, what do you think?

hahaha, somehow, I doubt that. mrgreen rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:50 am
whapcapn
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Nebelstern
neutral

I was actually about to suggest that, but I decided it would be a breach of conversational norms.

Pfft. Much worse had been mentioned than that since the purges. There's been a phallitic reference and the use of the 'f' word a couple of times. rolleyes  

Nebelstern
Crew

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:10 am
Quote:

whapcapn Wrote:
Nebelstern Wrote:
whapcapn Wrote:
Nebelstern Wrote:

I could in fact BE him!! Mwahahaha!!

Pfft. Much worse had been mentioned than that since the purges. There's been a phallitic reference and the use of the 'f' word a couple of times.

I didn't understand a word of that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:13 am
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Nebelstern
neutral

Pfft. Much worse had been mentioned than that since the purges. There's been a phallitic reference and the use of the 'f' word a couple of times. rolleyes

I have now taken off the phallic hat, it made my head look big. I also changed to Purple hair since the long blue hair looks terrible. I need my fashionability, and my passion for making new words.  

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:17 am
Pure Revenge
Quote:

whapcapn Wrote:
Nebelstern Wrote:
whapcapn Wrote:
Nebelstern Wrote:

I could in fact BE him!! Mwahahaha!!

Pfft. Much worse had been mentioned than that since the purges. There's been a phallitic reference and the use of the 'f' word a couple of times.

I didn't understand a word of that... sweatdrop

You know, if you're struggling with quotes, you can just press the quote button and type under all of the coding... rolleyes  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games