Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

szdgfcgjnghkmsdf

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:30 pm
Soq's Name: Lorlin
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's fabulous. ;D
What is your soq looking for in a mate? I'm quite literally looking for a non-RP'd breeding for this girl. Hair edits on the boy would be nice, just to continue the Von Helsons crazy hair~
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: non-RP (but she can be used in a plot for your soquili)
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 pm
Reactivated.

Soq's Name: Margaretha
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Intelligent and cunning, Margaretha always prefers to resolve any sort of conflict with words, rather than violence. She is not very strong, but lithe and quick. She can be very patient and gentle, but also terribly headstrong when it comes to things she really wants. If she ever gets truly riled up, she can have a terrible temper. Margaretha really enjoys puzzle games and riddles, but also travelling and meeting new people, seeing new places, or finding a new beautiful view to meditate over.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Margaretha would probably enjoy the company of someone who can stimulate her intellectually and travel with her, but she also has a rather motherly streak that could make her fall for someone quite the opposite of her, who needed her to help think for him. In short, pretty much anything, as long as it's not thoroughly evil - she could probably see through that. (But if there's a spark of goodness in him, on the other hand...)
How do you want others to contact you?: Gaia PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP is fine, but I'll gladly RP a relationship as well. PM me and let's talk about it.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Preferably serious, but a flirt is okay.  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:20 pm
Soq's Name: October
Soq's Picture:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is a modest mare and doesnt think she is anything out of the ordinary. October see's herself as a rather homely mare when it comes to looks, not seeing the beauty that she could or might even be. Though she is kind and gentle and wants nothing more than to live her life as it comes.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who is strong and can protect her. Someone who will love her, even with any imperfections she may have.
Though im open to anything your willing to throw at me, and what happens happens. How ever i would like to see her with someone who will compliment her coloring. ( it isnt a must but is preferred.)
How do you want others to contact you?: Uhh either Pm or go Here
Pms are prefurred though since i dont check that thread very often ( i forget i have it)
RP or non-RP?: Either
Flirt or serious relationship?: I would prefure Serious but Flirt could be fine depending  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:27 am
repost <3

Soq's Name: Kanti
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Kanti overall is someone who is more than willing to stand on her own, she doesn’t feel the necessary need to constantly to be cared for, but instead she in an odd matter of display enjoys helping others. Kanti is someone who can deal with changes, moving, new situations, and or even simple advice to what someone else can do when they are in trouble. Despite her willingness to help, Kanti can be very bullheaded, stubborn, unwilling to leave one be when it comes to her views or even with help. However, she is very dependable, she will always be there for those she cares deeply about, and is more than willing to sacrifice herself for the life of others. Kanti dislikes showing her real emotions and tries to play what she really wants to say off as something else. She loves the sound of the beads in her mane, and at times will simply shake her head to hear the noise which usually sounds like a set of raindrops. Kanti is rarely found in the same spot in a day, she has the tendency to always wander from place to place, sometimes accompanied by her nephew Tsela.

Kanti also lacks a full family, she is adopted by her Alona as a mother, and treats Moki as her own brother and Tsela almost like her own child despite being annoyed being called Auntie Kanti. However, Kanti doesn’t feel like she completely fits in with Alona’s full family, like an outsider looking, and with this she feels almost as if there is a hole in place of where something should be.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Someone who is just as stubborn as her, or in other words someone who isn't a push over but can stand up for himself. She needs someone who is just as willing to explore, travel and appreciate being out under the sky. She would like to meet someone who can understand that she may not say everything that she truely feels, but he knows that he can trust and understand her by what she does say to him and by the little things she does showing that she really does care. He also has to be willing to meet her family and putting up at times with Tsela wanting to be around him and Kanti at times as well and or having to deal with the fact that Tsela may feel a little jealous having to share his favorite aunt with someone else. She isn't overly fond of extremely shallow and stuck up stallions.

How do you want others to contact you?: Pm me please <3

RP or non-RP?: RP

Flirt or Serious Relationship? Serious.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games