Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:03 pm
Cheshire nodded. "Just make sure you're careful not to mess up the illusion...wouldn't want anyone losing their heads over this."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:38 pm
Turning around to make a comment , indya winced as a thorn scratched her leavintg a mark on her "ow." She brought her hand to her lips and licked at the wound for a minute , then pulled it away to see if it was bleeding  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:45 pm
"I underst--oh! Indya, are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:51 pm
Tick-Tock frowned. "Oh no, Indya...I hope nothing was on those thorns..." Reaching down, she pulled at the vines and brush, continueing to clear the pathway. She didn't want anyone else cutting themselves.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:58 pm
"I hope so too , I feel fine though" She doubted there would be anything on the thorns , after all the queen had loved this garden and having poison on the thorns would of been pointles. "I'm okay nana"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:06 pm
Jasper tapped his foot and sighed. "By the time the thorns and vines are gone, we'll be locked up in the dungeons, missing our heads." Transforming back into the Jabberwocky Jabbers, he nudged Tick-Tock aside and pushed through the thorns to the other side. On the other side, he was covered from head to toe with thorns, looking like a hedgehog only...covered in blood.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:32 pm
"Are you alright Jabbers?" making her way carefully through the hole jabbers had made she stopped next to jabbers. Reaching up she plucked a thorn from jabbers and threw it aside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:55 pm
Jabbers flinched as she plucked the thorn out, but didn't complain in the least. He was still happy to know he'd helped.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:44 pm
" Well now that we're past that.." She pointed at the forest ahead of them "We're that much closer to safety in the forest . " She was truly hoping that there would be a mad tea party soon, she missed having them since the hatter had been locked up  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:19 pm
Tick-Tock turned towards The Hatter and clapped her hands together. "Oh, Mr. Hatter, what are your tea parties like? Aren't you excited? You'll be able to see Dormouse and The March Hare again."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:56 pm
Indya was suprised for a moment . She had almost forgotten the doormouse and the march hare. she had not seen them in a while ,so she assumed they were still there having tea" We'd better go . it's tea time"  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:01 pm
"Oh!" Nana cried, running forward to the Jabberwocky. "Here, let me help you!" She would not leave him alone, keeping her hand hovering just above his skin and whispering in the Guardian tongue, even as they made their way into the forest. She would occasionally pull one of the thorns out as gently as she could, checking to make sure it hadn't hurt him at all. "That was very brave of you," she said quietly in the Guardians' language. "Thank you for doing that."
((I won't be on very much this weekend or this coming week, so feel free to do minor godmodding for me. all of you can write for Nana, as long as you don't make me do anything really drastic. ^-^ ))

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:23 pm
(okay)

"We should be close , provided we're going the right way. Just stick to the path" eventually they found themselves at the crossroads , signs clealy poiting out the way they needed to go.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:50 pm
"So, which way do we go?" Tick-Tock wondered, having troubling ready the old signs.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:33 pm
Nana looked at the signs. There were three nailed on top of each other on a little post. The one on the bottom, which pointed downward, merely said Down? The one in the middle pointed to the right and said The Gryphon in fancy lettering. Then there was the top one, which Nana pointed to and read aloud with a smile.

"No room."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games