Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:19 pm
Noltic
Zach turned and looked at her. He was blind, and they both knew it, but he desperately wanted to see her face. He brushed the back of his fingers across her face to make sure she wasnt crying.

"Emilia... Im not good enough to stick around, i let you down, and then turned up a wounded and broken abomination. When i leave, i leave to go and die because theres no place for me in this world any longer. Not the way I am. If you can find me a reason to belong here, i would gladly tay. Now however im just a burden."
((dude do you really want to take your character out of the RP or are you just being a jerk? ^_^ ))
Her voice broke & she could barley muster a whisper"Don't leave me..please. Gella is the same as you...please...don't leave me again....you prpmised......you promised to protect me.....please.." She started to cry slightly "..p-please...don't go Zach..."

Gella noticed the slight tenstion & her stomache tied up a bit in knots.

He smiled & nodded returning the firm hand shake then let go & he looked at her "Got anything to drink?" he asked.

Gella pointed towards the kitchen. "Yeah in the fridge." she said & she watched him leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:56 pm
Joshua turned to her, his eyes a deeper grey than normal as he projected into her mind again. He doesn't like me. He's jelous.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:30 am
((I would prefer mysterious and tragic... but ya...))

Zach sighed and stepped closer to her. He held her hands in his and he began to feel her pulse. It was odd to think his senses were still getting sharper.

"Listen to me Emilia, i dont know how you can stand me, but I did promise, and no oathbreaker am i. So i will stay."

He pulled her into a hug and smiled. He was so glad to be staying, but he knew deep down it wasnt quite right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:09 am
((
no mysterious & tragic was two posts ago you were just being a jerk lol))

Emila barley hesitaed. She hugged him sight & for once a small smile slid across her face. she was still crying a bit but there was a slight releife to the fact that he wasn't leaving.

Gella sighed & nodded "Yeah don't think like that. Damion might be a bit jelious at first but he doesn't really like anyone....either you bother him or you dont & trust me your don't cuz he wouldn't of had to asked where the drinks were." she answered him as she walked over & plopped herself onto the one couch  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:09 pm
Zach took Emilia back to the tree he was sitting near before.

"Emilia, i need to go into town. I need to get some clothes, Im not sure whos these are, but Gella gave them to me. Plus i need a bandana or some sunglasses or something too."

He sighed and ran his hands along her forearms as they stood facing eachother.

"I just wanted to know... did you wanna come with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:41 pm
Joshua settled back, leaning against the wall and scratching Kisa again. I'll try, but I won't fully trust him just yet. He gave her an apologetic smile. I've been wandering too long.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:18 pm
emilia thought for a moment then nodded "Sure...we'd better tell the other's though." she said calmly

kisa notice the tention between them & seemed to roll her eyes. so she had to pull this off again. She bit down on josh's sleeve & started to pull a bit as if trying to lead him somewhere in a hurry.

Gella stood up worried "Kisa what's wrong?" she asked "Kisa you never act like this is someone coming?" she asked

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:47 pm
Joshua lurched forward a bit, following Kisa's pull. "Wha...?" He stumbled to his feet, her pull keeping him off balance.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:59 am
"O damn... i dont have any money though. Do you know how i could acquire some money?"

He thought for a second of trading stuff at the flee market...

"Maybe i could steal a horse or something.... i dunno what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:07 am
"Well I have a little bit & Gella & josh probably have some...." She said calmly

Kisa then lets him fall towards Gella & moves out of the way
Gella catches him & it leave's their faces barly an inch away from each other. Gella then goes bright red & stops breathing for a second. She then laughes a bit & bite her lower lip looking away. "You alright?" she asked clamly

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:06 pm
Joshau blushes a little, looking away also, and nods. "Yeah, I'm fine..." He hesitates, then turns back to her and plants a small kiss on her cheek. "I think Kisa's playing matchmaker, though."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:54 am
Gail Akriest
Joshau blushes a little, looking away also, and nods. "Yeah, I'm fine..." He hesitates, then turns back to her and plants a small kiss on her cheek. "I think Kisa's playing matchmaker, though."
Kisa had went back over to her corner & layed down with her front paws crossed infront of her & her head laying on her paws. "Yeah she always was a bit of a smart a**." she said smiling

Damion had seen the scene but decided to give them their time being that after this there probably wouldn't be much of it. He'd crushed the can in his hand watching then disappeared onto the top of the tree looking o9uot at the view. His head swimming with thoughts.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:58 am
Zach heard the new guy at the top of the tree, and could smell the difference in his scent from the others.

"You there... who are you?" he called to the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:49 am
emila jumped and looked around.

Damion knew that he was with emila so he couldn't come out yet. so he spoke to him telepathicly. i'm friends with Gella I'm here to help. My name is damion & I would usually come out and introduce myself but I know the girl you are with & I think it best if i stay from her sight."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:44 am
He aughed a little.

"know what'd help? Some cash, got any to spare?" he called to the tree.

He reached out for hella's hand and pulled her close to him.

"relax allright." he whispered to her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces