Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:40 pm

[Enter Dom and Elecmon from dragon eye lake.]]
They are walking along the street and walk past a bistro. "Are you hungery?" The Elecmon shrugs. "I know you are so don't try and hide it." They turn into the resteraunt and sit down at a table. "What do you want?" Dom asks as they pick up the menu.
"Hmm a dificult choice the lobster I saw looked delectable." Said Elecmon.
Dom stared at him and then said. "I am not made of bits you know."
Elecmon looked at him and said "Well you are in a digital world where every thing is made of bits evern you. However I get the crude pun."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:52 pm

Dom had told the waiter digimon Alraumon what they wanted and began to relax for the night. They were talking about what they should do next and decided to go to train with some other tamers. There food came out and the settled down to eat when Doms digivice began to flash. Dom looked at it and was puzzled as there were loads of black dots all over the map and they were moving. They finished up and decided to follow one so they set off to the gear savana. [[Dom and Elecmon left to the gear savana]]

Doranak

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:27 pm

[Enters from Dragon eye lake]
"DANG THIS PLACE IS HUGE,and look their are so many people and digimon."
"Well this is a city so there must be a restaurant some place.Right?"
"Lets hope so cause im hungry."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:46 pm

[Enter from Gear Savanna]

"Well, now what shall we do, Kranic?" Snow agumon asked his tamer.
"Well, for now, we will patrol the city till you learn to reach champion, then later ultimate." Kranic replied sitting on a bench within the metropolis.
"Kay Kranic." The snow agumon smiled as it sat down with his tamer.

Kranicc

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:39 pm

Walks up to Kranic"Hello whats your name."
"Hello."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:59 pm

"Um, hello, I'm Kranic, why do you wish to know?" Kranic asked as he looked towards the person whom approached him.
"Hello!" Snow Agumon smiled not worrying the leastbit.

Kranicc

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:36 pm

"Just being polite oh and im Tice."
"And im Gabumon, pleased to meet you guys."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:29 pm

"Mmmmm, I smell Digimushroom.... mmmmmmm. *drools*"
"My, you REEEEALLY like those, huh?"
"Yeah, as embarassed as I am right now, I'm more HUNGRY than anything. I WAS gonna spend some bits on cards, but....."

As Kristen and Blue took their seats (how does a Whamon take their seat?!) several small Digimon of in-training and rookie level swarmed them.
"Ooooo, it's her! IT'S HER, guys!" "Look, look! It's the keyboard player! I'm your biggest fan!" "No, I'M your biggest fan! No listen to them!" "Eeee! It's a member of I.A.T.D! Play a song, play a song!"
Uh-oh. Screaming fans.....
"Hey, back off, guys! She's ordering her food!"
"I'll take the Digimushroom soup."

Wabutan

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kranicc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:38 pm

"Alright, Tice, but on thing, it isn't very polite to just randomly come up to someone to say hi, especially in the middle of a large city like this." Kranic said, his nervous-ness rising.
"Kranic, don't be so dull, they were just trying to be nice!" Snow agumon said poking his tamer.
"Alright Snow agumon, so you two what else do you wish to talk about?" Kranic said looking back to Tice.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:16 pm

(enter Amy and Yukki)

Amy and Yukki arrive at the city and look around
"I wonder if zade is here yet"
"Who knows, hey look isn't that the tamer with the digimon we met in toy and tama town"
Amy looked over and spotted Kranic and his snowagumon
" your right it is lets go say hi and see if he as seem zade"
Amy went over to talk to kranic with her gatomon walking at her side

"hi remember me,? sorry to interrupt but i am looking for someone, have you seen Zade around here, you know the guy i was with back in toy and tama town? he was supposed to meet me here"

tinagina42

Kranicc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:07 pm

"Err, hello, and yeah I somewhat remember. Your name was Amy and his name was Zade, right, but honestly, I haven't seen him, sorry." Kranic said as he turned his atention from eh /other/ person.
"Nope, no person." Snow agumon smiled as he looked towards gatomon.
"Ooo, you were that little digimon from the other town huh? Hello!" Snow agumon smiled not really caring much for stages nor forms.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:59 pm

"Oh well thanks anyway" (btw my rp characters name is Amy) she looked slighlty dissapointed
" i guess he is not here yet"
" hi,yeah i'm the same digimon, i just grew up alot" she said smiling in return. she looked around for striker and frowned dissapointed. "you were great back there in battle by the way, you guys fought brillantly, it was fun to watch.

tinagina42

Kranicc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:37 pm

(Mistakes, mistakes. XD
After all I didn't really get to rolepaly with you D;
*editting lateR*)
"Thank you! But honestly, it was just a ploy, to evolve snow agumon, who as of now, can become a champion, although, he personally likes staying in this form. unforuantly about Zane." Kranic nodded, a tad bit upset.
"Yep, I don't like being grown up, it doesn't exactly feel right, staying in this form, keeps be happy." Sow agumon laughed as he jumped next to Kranic, on his bench.
"Well, now what?" Kranic asked as he petted his digimon next to him.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:44 pm

[Doom and Gigimon enter from real-world]

The sky shot down Doom and Gigimon and they landed on a tree. Doom stood up ,"Where are we?? Last time I remember, we were in a practice match..." Gigimon just looked at him confused. "Oh yeah, you don't remember anything yet..."

Doomed Crazykid

ARLINDER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:36 am

[enter zade and striker from gear savanna]
''here we are''
''lets look for amy and yukki''
''ok.AMY!''
zade shouted trying to find amy
''there she is''
striker said pointing with his new finger
''amy!''
''yukki!''
''hey look theres kranic,hey kranic''
''what do you think of me now yukki?''
striker said showing off his new body
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games