Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:58 pm
Akiera watched, horrified; Luna was already injured, and had changed once before the same night; she couldn't last long against him. Anger boiled up inside of him; anger at fate, for casting this girl such a terrible line, to be related to this... beast! Anger at Jake, for daring to return after all he'd done... and anger at Luna, for saying it wasn't his fight. He'd had enough. He leapt down from the tree, a silver streaked bullet, slamming down between Jake and Luna and knocking them both back a few feet. "Jake. It's been a long time." He snarled, slowly standing to his full height; not very formidible, but the gesture was made. "Two years, if I'm right, 'brother'" He spat out, touching his wrist. "Two years since you slaughtered what little family I had... since your betrayal. Two years since..." He held up his left arm, revealing a small scar on his wrist. "That day we became blood brothers, and you shattered my life into a thousand peices."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:17 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera watched, horrified; Luna was already injured, and had changed once before the same night; she couldn't last long against him. Anger boiled up inside of him; anger at fate, for casting this girl such a terrible line, to be related to this... beast! Anger at Jake, for daring to return after all he'd done... and anger at Luna, for saying it wasn't his fight. He'd had enough. He leapt down from the tree, a silver streaked bullet, slamming down between Jake and Luna and knocking them both back a few feet. "Jake. It's been a long time." He snarled, slowly standing to his full height; not very formidible, but the gesture was made. "Two years, if I'm right, 'brother'" He spat out, touching his wrist. "Two years since you slaughtered what little family I had... since your betrayal. Two years since..." He held up his left arm, revealing a small scar on his wrist. "That day we became blood brothers, and you shattered my life into a thousand peices."
He smirks & stands up "My brother good to see you. But for now I have only one apponent. I'll fight you another time." he said & he walked passed him & faced Luna & drew his blade "Have you grown any stronger my daughter?" he taunted

Luna drew her swrds pissed off "Don't ever...EVER ...call me that.... All you did was experiment on me, but you never did or will own me..." she said her eyes begining to glow, she was begining to loose all control she had

"Well then why don't I go find myself a new slave....maybe one of those kids you help out." he said evily

That was it. She had snapped. She was now going at him full force fast as lighting slaching at him with more grace then a profecional dancer. Even thought he doged most of them the few that hit were almost enough to kill anyone else  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 pm
Suddenly blue light crackled in the dark light and the very air around them shimmered with power. They stood frozen for a moment, a short moment. Another pulse of blue energy shot through the air and they could all clearly see where it came from then. Tala stood atop a rocky outcrop her dirk held high in the air. The ancient symbols engraved into it pulsed with the light and soared; upwards outwards and into Tala herself. She seemed to almost glow with it. She slowly looked from the dark sky above her to the wolves below her.
"This will stop. Now." Her words conveyed power and she quickly and as silently as a gust of wind lept from her perch, high into the air landing between the unknown stranger and her friends. She quickly turned to Luna "The children are safe, I wouldn't have left them if they weren't" Then turned back to the stranger. "What do you want her you piece of filth?" She spat the words out angrily, brandishing the dirk at the strangers throat; the anger in her voice reflecting in the light pulsing from the sword.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:36 pm
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Suddenly blue light crackled in the dark light and the very air around them shimmered with power. They stood frozen for a moment, a short moment. Another pulse of blue energy shot through the air and they could all clearly see where it came from then. Tala stood atop a rocky outcrop her dirk held high in the air. The ancient symbols engraved into it pulsed with the light and soared; upwards outwards and into Tala herself. She seemed to almost glow with it. She slowly looked from the dark sky above her to the wolves below her.
"This will stop. Now." Her words conveyed power and she quickly and as silently as a gust of wind lept from her perch, high into the air landing between the unknown stranger and her friends. She quickly turned to Luna "The children are safe, I wouldn't have left them if they weren't" Then turned back to the stranger. "What do you want her you piece of filth?" She spat the words out angrily, brandishing the dirk at the strangers throat; the anger in her voice reflecting in the light pulsing from the sword.
Jake smirked "I just simply claimed what is rightfully mine." she said shooting his glance at Luna "I even have papers to prove my purchase if that's what you need."

Luna was trembling with fury. She knew she wouldn't last much longer without exploding "Tala. Please Let me finish this. This is something that needs to be done...that I NEED to do." She said trying to soud calm but sounding absolutly threatening insteade  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:20 pm
Akiera glanced at tala, then at Luna, and nodded. "So be it... This is your fight now. Don't die on us." He turned, as if to leave, then in a display of incredible agility, flipped backwards and landing on one hand, the other slashing the belt from Jakes waist and grabbing it in the same instant he launched himself backwards to join Tala. "But if you fight, it will be on equal terms." He overturned the bag on the belt, grabbing a sheet of parchment as it fell out and glaring at Jake. "The buying and purchase of people is illegal in this country; You hold no power here." He tossed the sheet up and slashed through it. "Besides, without an official document, it makes no difference." He said nonchalantly. "Luna, He's yours. Be careful."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:30 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera glanced at tala, then at Luna, and nodded. "So be it... This is your fight now. Don't die on us." He turned, as if to leave, then in a display of incredible agility, flipped backwards and landing on one hand, the other slashing the belt from Jakes waist and grabbing it in the same instant he launched himself backwards to join Tala. "But if you fight, it will be on equal terms." He overturned the bag on the belt, grabbing a sheet of parchment as it fell out and glaring at Jake. "The buying and purchase of people is illegal in this country; You hold no power here." He tossed the sheet up and slashed through it. "Besides, without an official document, it makes no difference." He said nonchalantly. "Luna, He's yours. Be careful."
Luna sighed & walked over & picked up the sheet of paper. she opened it just far enough to show it to be an adoption form "Actually this one was legal. And slashing this copy does nothing." But then she turned to jake with an evil glare "But slashing him will." Then in a flash she was gone. She had charged at him & tackled him. She knew how long she had till she shifted back to her regular form & she had to beat him before then. Then she noticed something. She had tackled somethign furry. She leaped back to face him & her eyes went wide, He had morphed as well. but how?

"Surprised Luna? After all my experiments on you I found the right chemical compounds & finished my project. Now all that is left is to get rid of the mistakes." he said & in a flash they were back at it slashing & biting at eachother like mad. In speeded blures almost to fast to see  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:04 pm
Akiera took Tala's hand and jumped, grabbing an overhanging tree branch. He swung her up, then got some momentum and flipped himself up. He had another sheet in his hands, though it didn't seem to be any sort of official form. He scanned it over quickly, and frowned. "What in hell...?" He glanced at Jake, then back at the form, and his eyes grew wide. "Oh, gods..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:24 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera took Tala's hand and jumped, grabbing an overhanging tree branch. He swung her up, then got some momentum and flipped himself up. He had another sheet in his hands, though it didn't seem to be any sort of official form. He scanned it over quickly, and frowned. "What in hell...?" He glanced at Jake, then back at the form, and his eyes grew wide. "Oh, gods..."
There were several yelps & growls from each of them & blood was being splattered everywhere. Luna was begining to wear out a bit but so was Jake & she could tell. Obviously he hadn't put himself through the physical training she had so eh kept going hoping to out last him
The two of them leped back from each other & satred the other down for a moment "You have trained yourself well. Maybe you would reconcider my earlier offer of ruling with me at my side." she said calmly
"Go to hell Jake." She said then she spat in his face.
"You little WENCH!" he said & they were off again.
Luna could feel herself loosing power & she decided to finish this fight one way or the other. she threw him back a few yards & as he rebounded she transformed back & drew her sword & stabbed him right in the ribs then ripped it out.
Jake yelped & stepped back. He looked up at her with confusion in his eyes. He then took off running bleeding bad but as he left his voice echoed in the forest. "I'll be back for you......my pet."
Luna then collapesed to her knees trembling as she used her sword to suport her.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:23 pm
Akiera waited momentarily for Jake to leave, then went down to LUna and nodded. "We have a problem..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:09 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera waited momentarily for Jake to leave, then went down to LUna and nodded. "We have a problem..."
Luna looked up at him sideways. She was breathing heave & she could feel the blood running down her side from her reopened wound "What is it?" she asked calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:22 pm
Akiera tossed the parchment to the ground in front of her. "Two things; one, when he changes or reverts, injuries aren't carried over to the other form, even though exhaustion is. Second..." He closed his eyes. "The more he fights, the stronger he gets."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:52 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera tossed the parchment to the ground in front of her. "Two things; one, when he changes or reverts, injuries aren't carried over to the other form, even though exhaustion is. Second..." He closed his eyes. "The more he fights, the stronger he gets."
Luna sighed "I know this, i read the files while in the lab & he said he perfected it so i knew what he was aiming for & this battle is only going to give him a major boost, i should have killed him tonight i just....." she looked away pissed off at herself as her loose hair created a sort of vail to hide the shame she felt "I was just weak...again i just wasn't strong enough...I'll have to up my training again." she said with a determined tone.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:34 am
Tala jumped down from the tree, and placed her hand on Luna's shoulder. "First we need to get back to the house, I don't think the magic I placed on it will work much longer." Though the blue light was dimming from the sword flashes of bright blue light still sparkled in her emerald green eyes. "There's the trouble that Lucia will be able to track it, but she shouldn't be healed for at least another night." Tala looked guilty all of a sudden. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this power before guys, it's difficult to explain and I don't use it often, only when I have to. It's sort of an ancient power that came with the dirk." She moved her palm across the blade of the short sword, and the inscriptions on it flashed brightly for a moment or two. "Sorry if I interrupted your fight Luna." She sheathed her dirk and helped Luna stand. "Are you alright to walk? We need to get back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:39 pm
Akiera smiled a little, nodding. "I'd figured it was something like that..." He cracked his neck and glanced over at Luna. "Here, give me an arm. Tala, take her other arm; she definately won't be able to walk, at least, not in a few minutes."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:23 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera smiled a little, nodding. "I'd figured it was something like that..." He cracked his neck and glanced over at Luna. "Here, give me an arm. Tala, take her other arm; she definately won't be able to walk, at least, not in a few minutes."
Luna pulled away from him smiling "I'll be ok don't worry, i can keep up." she said calmly as she sheathed her sword & started a little wobbly towards the house  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff