Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:36 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Prithee
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?:
"No, not really... at least I don't think so. Why, is it??" A look of worry ran across his face for only a fleeting second, and was soon overcome with more concern about himself and not his luck. "Well, anyways, I'm right and there's no doubt about it. Luck's importance varies."
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
"I don't know, why are you asking me? I don't care about luck! I care about- hey, wait, why isn't beauty a stat!? I'd be a whole infinite percent at that!" Forgetting about the question he went on in a rage how not having 100% in all the stats is damaging his perfection and how prettiness should be a stat.
How do you use luck most in the fall?:
"I'll be lucky if I don't get bombarded with these stat questions for the rest of the fall..." he trailed off, having a feeling he's gonna have to get use to this.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:25 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Participating Soquili: Requiem's Sin
Link to Teepee: X

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: Hn... I would have to say its right up there with that 'luck' you were talking about before...not very as it seems to get most into trouble.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: Ill go with luck on this one. Ill change my answer from before. Besides, youll need your 'luck' to get out of whatever stupid situation your 'courage' got you into.

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: It wont. Its not like I have to be 'brave' about the seasons changing.  

Ktns

Lunatic

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Participating Soquili: Starlet
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: Well I think courage is really only part of it. If you are all courage then you are very one sided. Thats usually not a good thing ^_^;;

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: Well I think it's a toss up between Intelligence and luck. Pure courage usually gets you into trouble, intelligence you can think of a plan. But with Luck you're almost untouchable.

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: It will allow me to tell the one I love, that I love him! ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dihydrogen.
Participating Soquili: Naia
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: Of course not. Who needs courage? That'll only get you in to trouble... and put you around people who want to hurt you." Naia shuddered at the thought of voluntarily being around people who almost assuredly wanted her immortality. "W-what a stupid question..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "Intelligence" Naia snorted. "So you're not stupid enough to let any courage you DO have put you in situations. Only someone stupid would listen to any courage in their body." Naia seemed to duck her head, as if trying to hide in the water that wasn't there.

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: "I-it wont. Courage is useless. All you need is strength and intelligence. Anyone who is smart can see that." Naia shivered, clearly anxious to get back to her dark home of the nearby lake, where she could hide away from the world.

-crosses fingers- Here's to hoping the guilds are fixed.  

Dihydrogen.

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:07 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Astraea

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?:
"Yes. .....Oh, you wanted to know why? Sorry but you've come to the wrong mare..." Despite her personality Astraea was, like others, getting tired of being questioned every so once in a while.
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?:
Astraea sighed, "I don't know, intelligence? With that courage can be separated from foolishness better I suppose..."
How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?:
"Courage will help me face the harsh winds and bitter cold- and help me remember the warmth of a bonfire even when my hooves and legs have become soaked to the bone."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:08 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Wyntre IceBlade
Participating Soquili: Calfuray
Link to Teepee: Link

((it ate the bottom part....))

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?: "Courage...it...well it is very important. I have slowly come to terms that my courage isn't where I would like it to be and I'm hoping that with the newly fallen snow I might be able to bring such an important characteristic to a newer level..." Cal looked around slightly, "and maybe impress a certain mare..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "Ah...Courage is a strength only when teamed with others, such as Intelligence, Strength, Speed and Luck. I believe these to be true since dumb courage is still dumb...just because any stallion in their right mind or not can go waltzing up to a mare doesn't mean they have the sense to treat them properly..." Smiles happily at his answer. Feeling more courageous with each answer.

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: Looking around the make sure only the one asking the question can hear he finally says tentatively, "I wish to fight for and win a certain mare...she brings weakness to my knees...but again...any mare does that but this one is special...I actually like her and am not too terribly afraid of her..."  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Danari
Link to Teepee: Here

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Danari snorts before glowering. "Is this a rhetorical question? If you're up a creak and lost your paddle, all the strength and stuff won't do you a thing of good unless you have the courage to jump into those raging waters and go after the paddle while hauling the boat"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?:
She rolls her eyes before mulling over the question. "I guess strength... if a knight goes charging head long into a dragon cave, he best have the strength to back up that courage."

"I don't know..." She trails off, not really having an answer for this. "It'll get me out to find food?" She shrugs. "I'm not really a person for the cold, and really don't have anything going on that I'd need courage for."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Well yeah. Yeah it is... I mean without courage, how'll you ever get up the gumption to meet new people, instead of standing on the sidelines, staring at your hooves? Even my Papa, shy as he is, has the courage to do that!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "Huh... That's a good question. I mean... Intelligence shows you when you have to be courageous enough to stand up for things, and when it's more courageous to back down... but strength helps you DO the things your courage wants you to do, so does speed and Stamina... It's easier to say Luck is the least of them with Courage... But I'll pick Intelligence. The others wont help if you can't pick the right path."

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: "Ohhh that's easy. It helps those who've never faced it before face this new experience, and helps everyone be ready for the biting cold that I'm told is coming!"  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Cuauhcoatl
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?: Uh.. Well.. I... S-suppose i-it'd be something to make one more able to face their fears.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: Intelligence. Intelligence works well with everything. sweatdrop

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: Oh t-that's a tough one... I sup..Suppose it'd help me help others, and b-be less nervous with new people. I also have been called upon to help raise... Raise children, both orphans and to help a single parent friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: elfstar89
Participating Soquili: Parvati
Link to Teepee: x

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: Courage is important, but so are luck and intelligence in this lifetime. ^^

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: Hmmm...I would say strength goes best with courage--the strength to protect those you love, the strength to trust your heart, the strength to do what you know is right in your soul. ^^

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: Courage is necessary to have faith that spring will come again, that death is not eternal, and to have hope for a better tomorrow.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Belalusiia
Participating Soquili: Abdiel
Link to Teepee: X

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?: Abdiel snorted as he tossed his head about confidently, letting his brilliant blue mane cascade around him. "Of course it is. You have to be courageous in order to get things done and to protect the ones you care about." He smirked before adding, "Cowering in the corner's not gonna get you anywhere in this world."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: He thought for a moment, before answering, "Strength. Courage is one thing, but you have to be strong enough, both physically and mentally, to be able to push through it all."

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: He smiled, because he loved winter, even though it did require a lot of courage. "Courage will help you survive the winter. It will push you to find warmth, to find food, and to find companionship even in hard times." He chuckled lightly. "And it will help you stay optimistic and lighthearted."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:23 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ArashiX
Participating Soquili: Aleera

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?:
"Of course courage is important. Courage helps you leave your home and everything you hold dear to strike out on your own."

"Courage is best paired with Intelligence. I'ts good to know when to use courage, and when to save it for another day, especially if you're outmatched."

"Courage is important in winter, yes. If you don't have courage in your heart, it's like you'd freeze at the same pace on the inside as on the outside."

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: Here

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Indeed it is! Without courage, would you ever summon up the will to do something out of the ordinary in your agenda? I think not. And it is those actions that help us discover the best of things."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "I believe Strength and Courage would go together, for when you run out of strength you might feel useless and give up on your courage, though you really shouldn't."

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: "Courage will help me venture into the cold to gather whatever it is my family and I would need."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:00 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Connor
Link to Teepee:http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?:He blinks; he'd answered this question before... his thoughts had not changed... or had they?
He considered the matter carefully.

"Yes, it is important. Strength, speed, intelligence, luck, stamina- these mean nothing if one lacks the courage to use them."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "Courage and Strength. Courage to face your fears, and the strength to follow through." His eyes twinkle. A dead Soquili is of no good to anyone save carnivores.

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: "Courage will help me face the reminders of death and despair that abound in a winter landscape- and to see the budding remnants of life buried beneath copious amounts of snow and frost- and to take heart in the presence of my beloved."

Huroggmeten

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:08 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Upside.-.Down
Participating Soquili: Persephone
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13099717

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Yes, of course." She smiles slightly; no elaboration was asked for, and so she would give none.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "It depends upon the situation. In what situation, in what circumstances, does the need for courage arise? Or do we speak of courage as an abstract concept, a portion of one's character? A trait?" ... she waits for an answer.
None forthcoming, she continues. "In most circumstances, intelligence is the best counterbalance to courageous folly; knowing when the cede defeat has saved many a courageous fool's life."

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: She shrugs gracefully. "As it helps me in every season: to face adversity with a cheerful heart and a positive outlook on life. Courage lends me the strength to smile when all seems lost..."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games