Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:33 am

Zack, sitting alone in his compartment, takes out his old muggle sketch pad and art kit.
He begins sketching a bridge over a small creek covered in greenery.
**Gets lost in thought, about how Fearless must have felt after i kissed her and disapeared like that......**

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:56 am
"Thanks!" Fearless said as she received her goods and handed over the money. She glance around and saw Zack sitting in a compartment. "I'm going over to another compartment. See you all later." Fearless said to her compartment mates as she walked down the walkway. She opened Zack's compartment door. "Hi..."  

MikeDrawl

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:17 am
"See you later Fearless." Lucy said as Fearless walked out of the compartment. "So everyone hows life?" Lucy asked tring to start a conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:28 pm
Kitty giggled, "Your kitty's Sir Duckie? rofl That's definately the cutest name I ever heard. Poor kitty." Kitty murmured as she held out her fingers for the black cat to sniff. "Bye Fearless!" Kitty called after the younger Gyffindor as she started to pet Sir Duckie.

[[I'm starting college on Thursday! surprised ]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:03 pm
"Yep Sir Duckie is his name. He's a good cat."Lucy said as she pet the cat. "I'v had him for a while."

[[Wow college thats awesome. What college are you going to.]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:36 pm
"How old is Sir Duckie?" asked Kitty.

[[Just the local community college, near Chicago.]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:32 pm
"He's about three years old." Lucy said as she dug through her bag for some cat treats. "Here you go Sir Ducky." she said as she gave the little cute cat the treat. Sir Ducky quickly ate the treat up.

[[Thats fun. College seems awesome.]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:49 pm
Ann squealed at Lucy's cat, "Sir Ducky's so adorable." She brought out her own cat, Aiko, to meet Sir Ducky, "Sir Ducky, this is Aiko. Aiko, Sir Ducky." She became ecstatic at the idea of the cats meeting.  

Miss Love Tantei

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:02 pm
The conductor looks out his window and sees the train is a few miles from approaching their destination. He brings out his wand to his throat with a quick spell (Sonorus).

"Ladies, Gentlemen...and the Trolley Witch, Mademoiselle Cassie," He chuckled as he looked back to see his colleague glare at him, "We are now approaching our destination, please sit down and remain seated until we've come to a full stop. Wouldn't want you all to fall over and look like fools, now do we?"

He then pulled his attention to the brake. He slowly brought the train to a stop, its jet stream of scarlet smoke stacks turned into puffy clouds.

"Students may now be able to get out of their compartments and exit the train. Have a good holiday everyone and I hope to see you next term."

The train conductor tapped his throat again, whispering, "Quietus", which made his voice return to its normal state. He looked out to the many parents who awaited their child's arrival and reminisced his own Hogwarts Days.

((Students are free to roleplay their departure from their compartment to their parents until this thread is locked down.))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 am
"We're at King's Cross already?" said Kitty as the train slowed to a stop. "Bye Ann, Lucy, see you both next term," Kitty petted their kitties good-bye too. She picked up her owl, Rasey, and dragged her trunk out of the compartment. Kitty said bye to any of the other students she saw in the hallway and stepped off the train, looking around for her mom.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:11 pm
ashley was standing at the station waiting for her friends to get off the train. They would probobly all remember her as a house elf but not anymore!!! she had just recently learned that she was sorted into Hufflepuff. She was so happy that she ran up the nick_jonas_luvr and gave her a big hug! then remembering that they were in a public place she backed away and started talking to her about the blackout that had just recently happened. She also told her old friend that she was hoping to help out with the hogwarts monthly newsletter.

[[I am also applying for a teaching position! I really want to be a big part of the guild!]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:01 pm
"I can't wait to see my parents!"Lucy exclaimed. "Bye Anne, Bye Kitty I'll see you next term." she said as she started to gather up her things. "Come on Sir Duckie, lets go there will be plenty of time for you to play with Aiko next term." Lucy picked up Sir Duckie and walked off the train. She saw her parents waving at her and ran to them. Then she was off to her Summer home with her parents, and Sir Duckie.

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:51 pm

"oh!" replies Zack with a jump."Hey..er..there..." said Zack feeling his face getting warm with embarassment.
He glances down at his sketch pad, and looks up at Fearless, then back down at the pad. He decides to put the pad back in his back.
"Er.. Please, have a seat," Zack said as he moved his belongings to the side and made room for her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:54 pm
Ann grabbed Aiko as the train abruptly stopped, "Oh...that was quite a trip." She dusted herself off and hugged her compartment friends, "Bye you guys, keep in touch by post. See ya next term." She grabbed her trunk and jumped off the train to greet her parents.  

Miss Love Tantei

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:21 am
Awkwardly, Fearless replied, "I'm sorry to intrude... I'll go... err... I'll... um see you at King's Cross." Fearless said as she exited Zack's compartment, her face beetroot red. She walked towards the compartment in which her friends were. "Hi, I'm back!" She took her trunks and the cage containing her eagle. "Bye everyone! Keep in contact!" She quickly walked out of the compartment. She wanted to talk to Zack before leaving and she didn't want her friends to notice her bright red face. She alighted from the train but waited around for Zack.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games