Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:10 pm
welcome everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:28 pm
hello.
:]

i'm elteria, but you could probably get away with calling me krissy. i'm 18, live in wisconsin, and will be running off to college in a few short months [scary, scary!]

i honestly can't remember when i first started listening to panic at the disco.
if i recall properly, it was a friend of mine who said that she knew this really awesome band, and i was skeptical, so i gave them a listen and lo and behold she was right [for once]. they were awesome, and i have been in love ever since.
random fact about me:
i'm one of the crazy fans that pre-ordered the special edition of pretty. odd. [[#9420, bby!]].

ha, um...
anything else you want to know, just ask. i love answering questions. i'm sort of egotistical like that.

laterrr.

hello candywife

Beloved Prophet

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:24 pm
Elteria
hello.

i'm elteria, but you could probably get away with calling me krissy. i'm 18, live in wisconsin, and will be running off to college in a few short months [scary, scary!]

i honestly can't remember when i first started listening to panic at the disco.
if i recall properly, it was a friend of mine who said that she knew this really awesome band, and i was skeptical, so i gave them a listen and lo and behold she was right [for once]. they were awesome, and i have been in love ever since.
random fact about me:
i'm one of the crazy fans that pre-ordered the special edition of pretty. odd. [[#9420, bby!]].

ha, um...
anything else you want to know, just ask. i love answering questions. i'm sort of egotistical like that.

laterrr.
Y HALO THARRR.
mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:32 pm
Hello. My name is Jessica. I first heard of PATD when I saw the video for "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" on VH1. My favorite member is Brendan & my favorite song is "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Covrage". I'm Happy To Be Here!  

II JesshikaChan II

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:53 pm
readysetgoitstime2run
Hello. My name is Jessica. I first heard of PATD when I saw the video for "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" on VH1. My favorite member is Brendan & my favorite song is "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Covrage". I'm Happy To Be Here!
*coughit'sBrendoncough*

Welcome. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 pm
welcome everybody.  

Fragile Panic

EverybodyPanics

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:16 pm
Ok. Um.. I'm Kat.Katy.Katherine.or.EverybodyPanic. I am a HUGE PATD fan.

I first heard them on a plane trip to Colorado. I was flying on uniTED and for music they have XM. My friend Rachel and I were listening to XMKids (for so many Laughs) and XMAlternative. They played the same playlist over and over and over the same order and I write sins was on it. My friend and I really liked it. I really wanted to know who was singing it but I never could. Finally like 3 months later I was watching MTV Music Videos. They played it and I saw the little caption at the bottom. I jumped around so happy I finally figured it out. I thought it was weird that the title of the song wasn't in the song, but I just went with it, bought it on iTunes.

I got the 2nd CD within the week of it's release, and my best friend burned me the 1st. Now my top 25 on my iPod are All Panic, but a few. I have all the music videos (except Mad as Rabbits because I didn't buy the CD on iTunes). Yes, I have Build God, but I unchecked it and will NEVER watch it again.

I have the March issue of AP (the one with Panic on the cover). I know a lot about the band, and the cover of my binder is millions of pictures of Brendon (and other random icons). Of course people come up to me "Who's that on your folder?" Or "That guy on your folder is cute. Who is he?" etc.

My favorite Album is Pretty.Odd.
My favorite Songs are I Write Sins (of course), Nine in the Afternoon (duh), Folkin' Around, and There's a Good Reasons these Tables are Numbered, Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet.
My favorite Member: Brendon Urie. (He's gorgeous)

You can find me on the comments of the Panic at the Disco news on the website. I comment a lot as Kat.
http://panicatthedisco.com/index.php  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 pm
welcome and why won't you ever watch the Build God,Then We'll Talk video againi mean like it's kinda gorss but...  

Fragile Panic

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:00 pm
carrieXchaos
hi im carrieXchaos, call me carrie. i am a music nerd and proud! im 16 ...and a half whee . i live in a boring suburban area with nothing exciting the 1st thing i do when i free of this place is going to meet of heros (patd and others) and see new exciting places. but till them im on gaia lol nice to meet cha

It's nice to meet 'cha too. 4laugh Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:10 pm
Figgsie
Ello all!
My real name is Kris, so you can call me that but most people call me Figgsie or Figgs. I'm a music major in my highschool. I play the piano, the trumpet, the percussion bells, the tambourine and some tuba. So I probably look at Panic's songs a bit different then you guys (or maybe not! You never know! ninja ) Anyways! I also like other bands like The White Stripes, The Beatles and The Fratellis!
...I love Panic...
heart

I'm a big time choir student, so I bet we look at the songs sort-of similar. wink I like it how you said that you're a "music major in highschool." rofl Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:14 pm
Strawberry_Kraziness
Hello everyone! I'm Brittany, but just call me by my screen name or Strawberry for short. I've been a Panic fan since mid-2007, but heard their songs way before that. I heard "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" and didn't think anything of the band, but now I can't get enough. I can play piano and drums and currently trying to learn all "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" songs on piano, but it's not working! Sadly, I've never seen PATD live, but hope to soon. Other bands I like are Fall Out Boy, AFI, and any 80s band. I wish PATD was on Guitar Hero....

There's a Panic At The Disco face plate for Guitar Hero...if that counts. xd Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:18 pm
stardust21
Hi, My name is stardust and I'm learning to play the guitar, i like hanging out with my friends, I love reading anime. I was introducted to Panic at the Disco because of my friend, she is like obessed over them and I see why. My favorite song is "Nails for breakfast, tack for snacks" I can listen to that song for hours and still wont get enough. I woudl love to see them play live.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:20 pm
VickyT_089
Hello, I'm VickyT obviously and besides Panic my other obsessions include:
Ryan Ross
and
The Twilight Series.

BTW) I am tottally here for the whole band Ryan is just my favorite.
and my birthday is the day after the "That Green Gentleman" video premiere.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 There's a lot of other Twilight fans in the guild, too, including me! wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm
Fashionable Cancer
Hey everyone. ;3

I'm [b a n a n a s], or just call me Bananas or some variation of it. I've been a PATD fan for about two years. In fact, I just saw them live for the first time on May 3rd. Before Pretty.Odd. I was just a mediocre fan, but after I saw that they could pull off a one-eighty with their music style, my respect for them grew.

As for miscellaneous stuff, I'm a sixteen year old girl from Upstate NY, so I'm a Sophomore in high school right now. I also like the bands My Chemical Romance, The Hush Sound, and Evanescence. My hobbies include playing video games, DDR, drawing and hanging on Gaia. <3

I look forward to being in this guild. ;D

Congratulations on seeing them for your first time! <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:27 pm
fariry13
hay im christina ive been a fan for 2 years my fav song is well i have a lot but today i thinking camisadoif you want to know more about me take a look at my profile

Hello. Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Please remember to type in complete sentences.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games