Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:31 pm
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Who's talkin' 'bout Sage? gonk ))

Shadow squeeked again. He wanted to be human. He pushed more onto the pocket, to open it, but he pushed too hard, falling out of Karen's pocket. He fell to the ground with a large THUD! He was uncontious for a about ten seconds, waking up and chaning about human. He rubbed his head lightly. "Ouch!" he smiled up at Karen with a 'that was stupid' smile. He started to stand up when he asked "So, what were you saying about a bed and sharing a bed?" he tilted his head. "You do know that sounded rather...dirty." he chuckled.

((Hey...isn't it odd that Shadow has to share a room when he's the only boy of the group?))

[Ahh!! Sorry Freaky! My internet has been down and it's still down.. I'm using the library's computer and I'll probably be only on today until next thursday... I think the internet is coming back up next Thursday so until then can you guys just say my character is on vacation with her parents or something?]

Karen sighed. "I didn't mean anything dirty.." She walked over to the bed and sat down. "It's just feels lonely when I have a huge bed and no one to share it with besides with Emily and Ryan but they mostly sleep in their little beds over there." She pointed to the corner of the room which had two big red fluffly pillows and Emily and Ryan was already sleeping on it.
Shadow chuckled, playing with his hair and watching Emily and Ryan. "Well, I want to go out...got any idea where I can go?" he smiled darkly, his tail starting to grow as he strocked it gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:41 pm
"If your turning into a rat then don't do it here. My parent's hotel will get a bad rating and not as much people will come here anymore. But I can show you an old building that you can run in or do whatever you gotta do." Karen got up and placed her jacket over her shirt. Night was coming and it might be a bit chilly tonight. She turned back to Shadow. "Interested or no?"  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:49 pm
He smiled sweetly to her. "Sure, why the hell not...but I'm more in a....scare the s**t out of people mood." he sighed, making his tail retract and followed her, though, he had no coat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:55 pm
"Oh fine but I'll take you to a cafe or a restaurant, okay?" Karen grabbed an extra jacket in case of Shadow getting cold.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:04 am
"D'you mind if I come too?" Arella stood outside the door. "I don't sleep much anyway, and because of all the sleep I got earlier I'm generally awake now." She paded her feet on the ground slightly. "And anyway, I want to investigate outside on the way back. And of course." She stretched her arms out in front of her, examining her long nails. "I'm hungry"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:42 am
"Um okay.. Do you guys want to eat first or go out first?" Karen looked at both of them confused, unsure of what to do first.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:19 pm
"Well, I would prefer to eat first but I really don't mind. If you two wanna be alone or whatever I don't mind." Arella looked at the plush red carpet. "Oops," she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:26 pm
"Um no, you made a mistake. It's okay if you come but I prefer not to be alone with him." Karen's deep orange eyes glanced at Shadow nervously. "You don't know what kind of trouble he might make or if something bad happens to him. I'll be glad to have someone help me keep an eye on him."  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:36 pm
Shadow frown slightly at her. "Well, that was ver uncalled for!" he said, crossing his arms and looking away, frowning angrily. His silver eyes flickered lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:00 pm
"Not my fault you act like a kid all the time." Karen said, already walking to the door. "Can't you be mature sometimes?"  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:53 am
"Guys!" Arella raised her voice slightly, and her cat like claws came out. "This isn't the time for petty arguments, we need to stick together. Please let's not fight.." She sat cross legged and slumped on the floor in the hallway and pressed her head to the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:12 pm
"She's right. Anyways let's go." Karen closed the door behind them and lead the way to the elevator.

[Ugh so short... Oh well]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Shadow crossed his arms angrily, not accepting the coat as he mumbled "I am not chilldish." under his breath. Really, why were people so damn mean to him. He sighed as he stepped into the elevator with the other two, standing in the back, trying to stay away from them as so they wouldn't get upset with him any more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:33 pm
Karen ignored what Shadow said. She leaned against the wall of the elevator, waiting for the door to open. When it opened, Karen stepped out and threw the jacket against the front desk. The guy look alarmed but then he took the jacket quietly and beckon one of the maids to take it back upstairs to her room. "Come on." She shoved her hands into her pocket and walked through the door as the doorman opened the door for her.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:51 pm
Shadow sighed lightly, putting his hands into his pockets, walking outside. He looked around the large city and smile. A lot of places to cause trouble. "Karen...can I ask you something?" he said, catching up with the girl.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff