Random Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 am
I'm feeling pretty defeated when it comes to careers. I'm in my last year at university and I'm dreading finishing because I don't even know where to start getting a job or selling my work sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 am
Sucks about having problems with a Job. It took me a while to find one too. Its cause the econemy so so fu**ed.

How is everyone?  

redtearsblackwings

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm
i missed the way things use to be stare arrow sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:02 pm
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
i missed the way things use to be stare arrow sad

me too  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Vampire lockk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 pm
I don't know I think that economy is starting to get better. Not by a big difference but a small one that's noticeable.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:39 pm
the economy is not helping me find a job. i have applied to as many places as i can think of, and nothing stare  

foREVer morto

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:43 pm
foREVer morto
the economy is not helping me find a job. i have applied to as many places as i can think of, and nothing stare

Im sorry to hear that, I just got hired at a little ciesers where i live, it may not pay much but at least its a job. You have to go for the places that everyone seems to avoid or no one knows where they are it helps  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 pm
yeh i was working two jobs but i quit my main one cuz there were ASSHOLES. xp but i should be starting to work 3 /4 days a week at my fun just starting next month.. work at the arcade at the Mall. heart heart first good aka fun job i have had .  

Izlin

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:39 pm
D: i got promoted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:43 pm
Indeed you did, im promoting people who have helped this guild out by posting so much and staying active ^w^  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:31 am
Just thought I'd share this email I got:

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box ?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby " when babies wake up every two hours?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat ?

If Wile E.. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff why didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? (Why did you just try singing these two songs?)

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?

If you are driving at the speed of light and you turn on your headlights, what happens?

Where does the white go when the snow melts?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:40 pm
hello everyone  

sekh nassor

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out