Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:57 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
Rayne rubbed her eyes groggily and walked toward the edge of the stairs. She nearly stepped without thinking, but then caught herself before heading down the stairs noiselessly. Back into the kitchen, she saw Ronin there pretty much drooling on the counter. Giggling at the sight, she got certain ingredients out of the fridge and set up for pancakes and waffles.

((Gah..!! I'm getting myself hungry.. >_>))

While Kenny was doing his push ups out by the pool. He smelled the smell of pancakes and waffles so he ran into the kitchen and forgot to put his shirt on. He was hungry and was ready for breakfast. "What you cooking may i ask" after he said that he realize he didn't have his shirt on but he was like oh well. He walked up behind Rayne and peeked over her shoulder " Oh pancakes and waffles my favorite. By the way i don't think we have had a chance to introduce my self i'm Kenny." HE said with a smile on his face.

(( your making me hungry too ^_-))

"Oh!" Rayne jumped, a bit suprised, flipping a pancake up in the air. "Um, hello, Kenny.. I'm Rayne Hawk. You can call me Rayne, Hawk, or Rayne Hawk.. Whichever suits you." She smiled warmly yet nervously; the café hadn't had very many guests lately, since it was inhabited by only four people. A new face seemed nice, though, perhaps sought as hope that the place would thrive. "I'm making pancakes.. Or waffles are finished over--" she gestured, "there. Have whichever you like."

Meanwhile, the pancake that flipped in the air landed on Ronin's cheek, hopefully not burning his face since it was airborne for a while.
"Ittai!" Poor Ronin yelped and woke up, feeling a burning feeling on his cheek. "It's hot it's hot it's ho-ooohh...it's a pancake" he he calmed down as he looked at the golden brown pancake on the counter. He sniffed the air that reeks of pancakes and sighed pleasantly. "Ahhh....breakfast..." he looked around for Rayne. Perhaps she was the one cooking, he thought. "Rayne-dono?"

Rayne tapped his shoulder and smiled warmly, handing him a cup of special-surprised coffee. "Good morning, pancake-face," she giggled, wiping off a small piece of the pancake that settled to his face. Pressing on the tease, she added, "You sure sleep heavy through the fumes of good cooking.."

She turned to Kenny and said, "Thank you, that's very kind.." She eyed the orange juice skeptically, but made sure to note that it was a nice offer. "I don't normally consume human food.." she whispered and scuffed her feet.

(( rofl I forgot to tell you, she's not a very big eater and she's not human, heheh.. Um, she's a water-nymph and only eats once in a while-- more like, every once in a blue moon-- and she'll usually wait until she's extremely faint with hunger.

Just a heads-up! 3nodding ))
"Hahaha yeah I am a heavy sleeper..."Ronin chuckled as he took a stack of pancakes on his plate and began scarfing the food down with lively energy and hunger. "...and a heavy eater to boot" he said while eating  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:42 am
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
Kat had fallen asleep leaning against him. The last thing she could remember was his singing her to sleep. Her eyes fluttered at the sound of his voice and opened. She gazed at him and yawned before smiling back. "Good morning..." She stared over to the new guy. "Who the hell is he?" she asked, not meaning to sound rude.
Glane laughed under his breath "Tune it down baby girl" he kissed her lightly on the cheek "It's all good"...

Kat smiled. "Oh, he probably will be terrified of me anyways." she said, leaning back on him and looking into his eyes. "But I might as well not try to scare the hell out of him."

"Though it definitely would be funny" he joked with her. "Breakfast?" He queried to Ket as he smelled the sweet scent of pancakes and waffles waftin through the air...

"In a kind of messed up, awkward way... yes." Kat smiled. "Sure, I get the best food here!." she said. "I hope the kitchen has fruit, I would enjoy a smoothie." She kissed him softly before standing up. "Comeing?" she asked.

((well, they probably have fruit considering things appear in the house that weren't there before!))

Glane smiled and pushed himself up out of the chair, smiling faintly through his sleepy eyes "sure."...

Kat cracked her knuckles nad streached. "Last night was fun." she said, then blinking, she said, "Ooh, that sounded wrong. God!" She mentally hit her head. "Why does everything I say sound wrong!" she grumbled.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:12 am
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat smiled. "Oh, he probably will be terrified of me anyways." she said, leaning back on him and looking into his eyes. "But I might as well not try to scare the hell out of him."

"Though it definitely would be funny" he joked with her. "Breakfast?" He queried to Ket as he smelled the sweet scent of pancakes and waffles waftin through the air...

"In a kind of messed up, awkward way... yes." Kat smiled. "Sure, I get the best food here!." she said. "I hope the kitchen has fruit, I would enjoy a smoothie." She kissed him softly before standing up. "Comeing?" she asked.

((well, they probably have fruit considering things appear in the house that weren't there before!))

Glane smiled and pushed himself up out of the chair, smiling faintly through his sleepy eyes "sure."...

Kat cracked her knuckles nad streached. "Last night was fun." she said, then blinking, she said, "Ooh, that sounded wrong. God!" She mentally hit her head. "Why does everything I say sound wrong!" she grumbled.
"Because it just does baby, cool it down, we just woke up after all" he spoke calmly and laughed. "Now for breakfast" he smiled and tokk her hand. "Shall we?" he joked and started walking with her towards where he could smell the scent of pancakes and waffles drifting pleasantly through the air...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:28 pm
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
"Ittai!" Poor Ronin yelped and woke up, feeling a burning feeling on his cheek. "It's hot it's hot it's ho-ooohh...it's a pancake" he he calmed down as he looked at the golden brown pancake on the counter. He sniffed the air that reeks of pancakes and sighed pleasantly. "Ahhh....breakfast..." he looked around for Rayne. Perhaps she was the one cooking, he thought. "Rayne-dono?"

Rayne tapped his shoulder and smiled warmly, handing him a cup of special-surprised coffee. "Good morning, pancake-face," she giggled, wiping off a small piece of the pancake that settled to his face. Pressing on the tease, she added, "You sure sleep heavy through the fumes of good cooking.."

She turned to Kenny and said, "Thank you, that's very kind.." She eyed the orange juice skeptically, but made sure to note that it was a nice offer. "I don't normally consume human food.." she whispered and scuffed her feet.

(( rofl I forgot to tell you, she's not a very big eater and she's not human, heheh.. Um, she's a water-nymph and only eats once in a while-- more like, every once in a blue moon-- and she'll usually wait until she's extremely faint with hunger.

Just a heads-up! 3nodding ))

(thats ok)
"Your welcome " He said " Oh really thats kinda strange but ok thats cool"
he looked at her with a werid look but kinda flirty look. He laughted with his hand on the bak of his head

Rayne mirrored him without the flirty-face or a laugh, but instead smiled nervously. "Heh... Well, I'm not your average 'human being'..." she started and drifted off, not saying anything else.

"what do u mean not normal" he said. he walked off to her" you can tell me i maybe new but i can still understand people" he said with a worried look on his face. Kenny could understand people but he was having a hard time understanding her.

Rayne fidgeted a moment. "Err... You'll get the picture while getting to know me. I promise you, haha." She watched Ronin scarf down food with a giddy smile and shook her head in disbelief. How much food do you eat, Ronin? she though to herself.  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:30 pm
((Yay finally! This is what Rayne REALLY looks like.. Only with really short hair, lolz. She's got past-shoulder-length hair. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 am
((lovely rayne... is she naked too?!?!!? rofl jk, jk))

"Me? Calm down? Kat laughed. "Dream on." she said jokeingly. "Wow, it smells REALLY good. I hope Ronin left some pancakes for us!" she said, winding her fingers around his.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:17 am
jinxercat2006

"Me? Calm down? Kat laughed. "Dream on." she said jokeingly. "Wow, it smells REALLY good. I hope Ronin left some pancakes for us!" she said, winding her fingers around his.

Glane smiled and pushed the doors to the kitchen open, he saw the three of them, and it seemed they crowded the kitchen a bit. So he just bit his lip and leaned against the door frame, letting in a cool draft, warming the room after cooking...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:07 pm
jinxercat2006

(( whee No.. She's not... XD))  

Rayne Hawk

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:10 pm
Rayne Hawk
jinxercat2006

(( whee No.. She's not... XD))

((just wondering cause in her picture she is eek ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:22 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Glane smiled and pushed the doors to the kitchen open, he saw the three of them, and it seemed they crowded the kitchen a bit. So he just bit his lip and leaned against the door frame, letting in a cool draft, warming the room after cooking...

Kat blinked as the wave of heat hit her. "Wow, someone must have been busy." She said, smileing. "I'm hungry!"  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:27 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat blinked as the wave of heat hit her. "Wow, someone must have been busy." She said, smileing. "I'm hungry!"
"Haha, thanks Rayne" Glane said, walking calmly towards the platter with the pancakes on it and picking some up for himself, which was quite a struggle with only one hand "Your turn madamoiselle" he joked with Kat...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:48 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"Haha, thanks Rayne" Glane said, walking calmly towards the platter with the pancakes on it and picking some up for himself, which was quite a struggle with only one hand "Your turn madamoiselle" he joked with Kat...

Kat kept on holding his hand, though realizeing they would have to eat with one hand. She took some from the massive pile, and, haveing no where else to put them, shoved them into her mouth, blushing from her lack of manners.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:04 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat kept on holding his hand, though realizeing they would have to eat with one hand. She took some from the massive pile, and, haveing no where else to put them, shoved them into her mouth, blushing from her lack of manners.
"Smooth move ex-lax" Glane joked with her, a devilish grin was on his face as he sat down on the counter "I'll clean up for you Rayne" he smiled and clicked off the burner that Rayne must have left on by accident after he nearly lit his hand on it...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:13 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"Smooth move ex-lax" Glane joked with her, a devilish grin was on his face as he sat down on the counter "I'll clean up for you Rayne" he smiled and clicked off the burner that Rayne must have left on by accident after he nearly lit his hand on it...

Kat would have replied, but she couldn't talk from her mouthful of pancake. She painfully chewed and swallowed. She sat on the counter next to him, blushing even more, not saying anything. God, I am such a RETARD! she thought to herself.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:15 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat would have replied, but she couldn't talk from her mouthful of pancake. She painfully chewed and swallowed. She sat on the counter next to him, blushing even more, not saying anything. God, I am such a RETARD! she thought to herself.

"You're not retarded" he said without thinking "Whoah..." his brow was furrowed in a look of confusion how did I know that? he thought to himself, all the while still looking at Kat confusedly...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games