Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:57 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

nii-san...*picks you up*
* in so much shock he wont stand** still covering face* it....... no.......... why ..........

hm...*carries you*
no...... this ...... place ...... * stands * ........ is ....... where ......... i .... met

you don't have to say..if you don't want to,
this place ...... is where i meet mana for the first time
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:00 pm

( it is not showing on youtube)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:02 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

nii-san...*picks you up*
* in so much shock he wont stand** still covering face* it....... no.......... why ..........

hm...*carries you*
no...... this ...... place ...... * stands * ........ is ....... where ......... i .... met

what...how did we end up here?

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:04 pm

allen walker-d gray man
( it is not showing on youtube)((sorry just bored)) *on roof drinking sake*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:05 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
even better ;D wanna go

ya sure why no- * anoucement* " can ayane mizuki please come to komuis office for a mission" what why now
maybe later when what ever you do do NOT help koumi build another koumirin >> he asked me on a mission and it was to help him make another koumirin >< don`t help him

i know i know * teleports to his office* * teleports back 30 min later with a paper and a finder that calls her by he other nickname the elemental exorcist* wah allen u gotta go with me to Vietnam to retrieve an inocnecne and to england to retrieve the innocence there
*sighs* Ok then * covers the imps with a hugs banket * * talking to the imps* now be good while i am gone

heh at least it want 5 this time i almost bled to being almost anemic :3 ..* grabs his hand and the finders hand and teleports us on an empty seats on a train to Vietnam* okay the orders are in veit nam we need to go to ho men chihn city to retrieve innocence but he didnt say how many and there should be more than a hundred in the air of the city most likely level 2's and 1's and maybe level 3's 2nd place same as the first except we go to london to retrieve some innocence a little bit more akuma though..

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
even better ;D wanna go

ya sure why no- * anoucement* " can ayane mizuki please come to komuis office for a mission" what why now
maybe later when what ever you do do NOT help koumi build another koumirin >> he asked me on a mission and it was to help him make another koumirin >< don`t help him

i know i know * teleports to his office* * teleports back 30 min later with a paper and a finder that calls her by he other nickname the elemental exorcist* wah allen u gotta go with me to Vietnam to retrieve an inocnecne and to england to retrieve the innocence there
*sighs* Ok then * covers the imps with a hugs banket * * talking to the imps* now be good while i am gone

heh at least it want 5 this time i almost bled to being almost anemic :3 ..* grabs his hand and the finders hand and teleports us on an empty seats on a train to Vietnam* okay the orders are in veit nam we need to go to ho men chihn city to retrieve innocence but he didnt say how many and there should be more than a hundred in the air of the city most likely level 2's and 1's and maybe level 3's 2nd place same as the first except we go to london to retrieve some innocence a little bit more akuma though..
Ok * looking though the info to the mission* what do you think timcanpy * tim nods his head*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

hm...*carries you*

* looking down at the circus * it was a day like today

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:14 pm

*lays on roof* I am Sooo.... bored!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:16 pm

generalcross44
*lays on roof* I am Sooo.... bored!
* comes up looking for link* yo what are u up to

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

hm...*carries you*

*thinks: something's not right*...we better leave,

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

Ok * looking though the info to the mission* what do you think timcanpy * tim nods his head*

heh oh our finder for this misson is jay
jay: hello..

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:17 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

heh oh our finder for this misson is jay
jay: hello..

hello Jay * shakes hands with jay*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

i still * just stands thier * no is it * runs to the circus *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:23 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

i still * just stands thier * no is it * runs to the circus *

hey wait...*runs after you*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games