Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:35 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

hey I guess mizu and me are already in the deep sh!t anyways so what you gonna do?^^
when one of us would offer herself to save the others you d fight for us too wouldnt you?^^
y-yea...-gets out of their grips runs inside and locks the door- but i'm still getting married..

*plays a note at the cello * *door gets swallowed by some weird waves*
(k I am for sure gonna make a free cosplay now I have the innocence but the name is a problem....)
when you want so badly why not someone you like?^^
i just can't choose someone...
only if that boy is prepared to do anything...
if he did that or he's royal...i'm allowed to marry him

hm when he is a noah he is related to sherril the millenium earl and tyki... arent they kinda leading roles?
i dunno....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

hey I guess mizu and me are already in the deep sh!t anyways so what you gonna do?^^
when one of us would offer herself to save the others you d fight for us too wouldnt you?^^
y-yea...-gets out of their grips runs inside and locks the door- but i'm still getting married..

(k I am for sure gonna make a free cosplay now I have the innocence but the name is a problem....)

*thinks a bit* guuh... I am sorry but I think I should put you back to the order *starts playing an akkord at cello* *black hole appears under kitty swallows her and brings her back to the order where a bunch of skeletons are already waiting*
-jumps away before the hole appears-
i can't go back...-walks to the altar-
kikaru:guards keep an eye on those 2, use violence when its necesary

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:38 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

hm when he is a noah he is related to sherril the millenium earl and tyki... arent they kinda leading roles?
i dunno....

*sighs* simply put he is!end nothing against!
so you can avoid that trash and his pet!
*thinks or I am realy gonna do something mean*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

i dunno....

*sighs* simply put he is!end nothing against!
so you can avoid that trash and his pet!
*thinks or I am realy gonna do something mean*
but he isn't here right now...

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:40 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

*thinks a bit* guuh... I am sorry but I think I should put you back to the order *starts playing an akkord at cello* *black hole appears under kitty swallows her and brings her back to the order where a bunch of skeletons are already waiting*

sorry miranda but im takaing off the dress i dont want damagee to it i have some use for it :3 * takes out her dress and reveals a new clothes on her demons vein! activate! full fledged demon fox monster! * transform*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:40 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

*slicing up all the guards without any change in the mood*
the hell you can you nerd *takles her to avoid her going there*

Everlasting Tragedy

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:41 pm

*starts setting up a green screen*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:42 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

sorry miranda but im takaing off the dress i dont want damagee to it i have some use for it :3 * takes out her dress and reveals a new clothes on her demons vein! activate! full fledged demon fox monster! * transform*
kikaru:guards shoot if necesary...
and girl...holy bullets are really dangerous for you...
now kiss me milady kiara
cat:...u-huh -looks down-

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:42 pm

generalcross44
*starts setting up a green screen*

what the?! why are you setting up a green screen? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:43 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

miranda -gets out of her grip- don't worry -smiles- i'm not giving up this quickly..-walks back to the altar- kikaru...let my friends go or else...

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:46 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

now kiss me milady kiara

yeah right dude im an exorcist this ish m freaking innocence bishie che bracelets of sanctuary activate blades of sanction! * bracelets turn into blades* * slices all the guards ain a split second and goes infront of kikaru and is having her back to him with the blad part s of her swords to his front neck and back of his neck* dont u fuking dare kiss her u bishie
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:46 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

now kiss me milady kiara

well holy? *laughs*
well unlike common I am not completely a vampire so a few things disappeared or are weaker...when this wouldnt be I couldnt even put a toe into the order^^
kitty I am the hell never gonna forgive you I am already fighting several hours for your freedom!

Everlasting Tragedy

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:47 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

now kiss me milady kiara

yeah right dude im an exorcist this ish m freaking innocence bishie che bracelets of sanctuary activate blades of sanction! * bracelets turn into blades* * slices all the guards ain a split second and goes infront of kikaru and is having her back to him with the blad part s of her swords to his front neck and back of his neck* dont u fuking dare kiss her u bishie
mizu...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

now kiss me milady kiara

well holy? *laughs*
well unlike common I am not completely a vampire so a few things disappeared or are weaker...when this wouldnt be I couldnt even put a toe into the order^^
kitty I am the hell never gonna forgive you I am already fighting several hours for your freedom!

XD i know right he fuking didnt know were exorcists so were already holy i guess xD

Tarouchoo

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:48 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

miranda -gets out of her grip- don't worry -smiles- i'm not giving up this quickly..-walks back to the altar- kikaru...let my friends go or else...

*starts playing an old song at the cello and summons an very old and powerful demon with it* twisted
as I said never underdestimate a vampire *sighs if this is going to keep on I am out of power soon*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games