Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:24 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

*gives kitty a slap at the cheek*
the hell you gonna hey a** she is not gonna marry you we will kill your freaking pet instead stressed
-rubs her cheek- m-miranda...accept it -goes into the room-

*stops her by holding her hand* no im not going to accept no matter what its going to take more than words to stop me i wont stop even if it kills me so dont even try im not letting u get married this bishie who wants to marry u only wants the throne not u hes just going to push you out of his life just cause he wants the riches of the throne
i know but...nobody has to die because of me...if i'm queen, i'll let sin sleep in an eternal rest

stressed * slaps her so hard to the ground* oh thats the reason eh! after the hard work dero and devi worked to protect u ur going to leave us! UR GOING TO FREAKING LEAVE US!? Thats saying their protection was NOTHING! i never slapped u like his never have i slapped anyone like this! Its our decision if we want to die for u! i bet u devi and dero would die for u even me! i'd let myself die just for u to live!
b-but...

NO ******** BUTS! U KNOW IT TOO THIS IS JUST A SET UP THAT DUDE JUST WANTs U FOR THE THRONE!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:24 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
*summons a few skeletons which drag her out again* sorry kitty I know you wont be happy this way or that way but I wont feel bad because I havent tried to save your but from a live with someone you dont like...
lemme go!!!!

hey I guess mizu and me are already in the deep sh!t anyways so what you gonna do?^^
when one of us would offer herself to save the others you d fight for us too wouldnt you?^^
y-yea...-gets out of their grips runs inside and locks the door- but i'm still getting married..
-comes back after a few minutes in her dress-

*curses a bit* *plays some weird song at the cello which changes the way how the place look like completely*

Everlasting Tragedy

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
*summons a few skeletons which drag her out again* sorry kitty I know you wont be happy this way or that way but I wont feel bad because I havent tried to save your but from a live with someone you dont like...
lemme go!!!!

hey I guess mizu and me are already in the deep sh!t anyways so what you gonna do?^^
when one of us would offer herself to save the others you d fight for us too wouldnt you?^^
y-yea...-gets out of their grips runs inside and locks the door- but i'm still getting married..

*plays a note at the cello * *door gets swallowed by some weird waves*
(k I am for sure gonna make a free cosplay now I have the innocence but the name is a problem....)
when you want so badly why not someone you like?^^
i just can't choose someone...
only if that boy is prepared to do anything...

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
lemme go!!!!

*curses a bit* *plays some weird song at the cello which changes the way how the place look like completely*

* looks down at herself wtf why is a dres on me?

Tarouchoo

Everlasting Tragedy

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*stops her by holding her hand* no im not going to accept no matter what its going to take more than words to stop me i wont stop even if it kills me so dont even try im not letting u get married this bishie who wants to marry u only wants the throne not u hes just going to push you out of his life just cause he wants the riches of the throne
i know but...nobody has to die because of me...if i'm queen, i'll let sin sleep in an eternal rest

stressed * slaps her so hard to the ground* oh thats the reason eh! after the hard work dero and devi worked to protect u ur going to leave us! UR GOING TO FREAKING LEAVE US!? Thats saying their protection was NOTHING! i never slapped u like his never have i slapped anyone like this! Its our decision if we want to die for u! i bet u devi and dero would die for u even me! i'd let myself die just for u to live!
b-but...

NO ******** BUTS! U KNOW IT TOO THIS IS JUST A SET UP THAT DUDE JUST WANTs U FOR THE THRONE!

*claps* wow nice following of minds... this far I didnt even get^^...

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

b-but...

...-looks away-

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:26 pm

* walks back it saying* damn it koumi like hell i would help him make another koumirin >> his 2 one tryed to kill me ( back)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:27 pm

rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

sorry can happen from time to time that some other changes happen^^

Everlasting Tragedy

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:27 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
lemme go!!!!

(k I am for sure gonna make a free cosplay now I have the innocence but the name is a problem....)
if he did that or he's royal...i'm allowed to marry him
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:28 pm

allen walker-d gray man
* walks back it saying* damn it koumi like hell i would help him make another koumirin >> his 2 one tryed to kill me ( back)
no they tried to help you
(wb)

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:29 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

b-but...

...-looks away-

looks at me cat! im serious now u marry this dude and forget about dero even though ur going out with him im never speaking to u again!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:29 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
lemme go!!!!

*thinks a bit* guuh... I am sorry but I think I should put you back to the order *starts playing an akkord at cello* *black hole appears under kitty swallows her and brings her back to the order where a bunch of skeletons are already waiting*

Everlasting Tragedy

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

* trwirlls around in it* hmm i guess i could keep this it looks cute ^-T-^
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:32 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

if he did that or he's royal...i'm allowed to marry him

hm when he is a noah he is related to sherril the millenium earl and tyki... arent they kinda leading roles?

Everlasting Tragedy

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:33 pm

rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* trwirlls around in it* hmm i guess i could keep this it looks cute ^-T-^

ehehe^^ yep it realy does^^ but i d rather prefer black...
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games