Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:19 pm
Dark_Asian_Prince
hyper_azn_girl
Dark_Asian_Prince
I see your b-day is coming up... should we host a party for you? whee
nah that's ok
you never know twisted
ok.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:22 pm
AyakaBoA
Night Rain55
AyakaBoA
Must I answer? rofl

-Wakes up and tucks blanket inside her large bag ninja - Ya! You should accept and name both of your children Ayaka and Boa. xd

Hahah!

Soooooo? And wut abowt yu Night Rain?  

Animaznboy

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:23 pm
wow 3 more yes than slappes good job xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:24 pm
i was wondering, should someone create a harry potter topic for people who HAVE read the book... cause in the other one i am trying not to spoil the book and stuff  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:27 pm
hyper_azn_girl
i was wondering, should someone create a harry potter topic for people who HAVE read the book... cause in the other one i am trying not to spoil the book and stuff
Mi unkle spoiled it for me and told meh dat Dumbledore diez Ron and Hermione get tugetha, Snape iz teh wun dat killz Dumbledore and Malfoy ternz intu a death Eatur... Whoops... I gess I jest spoiled it fur everywun else... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:29 pm
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl
Mi unkle spoiled it for me and told meh dat Dumbledore diez Ron and Hermione get tugetha, Snape iz teh wun dat killz Dumbledore and Malfoy ternz intu a death Eatur... Whoops... I gess I jest spoiled it fur everywun else... ninja
yeah i think its a good idea hyper. oh and it doesn't really say ron and hermione gets together but i guess they do mentally.... xp  

Dark_Asian_Prince

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Animaznboy

I'll answer when I wake up. -Sleeps- -_- zzZ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Dark_Asian_Prince
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl
yeah i think its a good idea hyper. oh and it doesn't really say ron and hermione gets together but i guess they do mentally.... xp
no they do not get together but there is hints abotu their relationship everywhere, especially in the movies.. they'll probably snogg and get together in the 7th book... who wants to create it?  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:32 pm
Night Rain55
Animaznboy

I'll answer when I wake up. -Sleeps- -_- zzZ...
haha... otay... *puts teh blanket on hur agen and pats hur back gentwy*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:35 pm
You killed the ending for me! ;-;  

Aoisakura

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:37 pm
Aoisakura
You killed the ending for me! ;-;
*pokes jarvin with her pitchfork*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:39 pm
ACK! >.

Animaznboy

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:39 pm
hyper_azn_girl
Dark_Asian_Prince
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl
no they do not get together but there is hints abotu their relationship everywhere, especially in the movies.. they'll probably snogg and get together in the 7th book... who wants to create it?
I always thought harry and hermione will be together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:43 pm
Dark_Asian_Prince
hyper_azn_girl
Dark_Asian_Prince
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl
i know but harry and.... YARRR IF I SAY IT WILL SPOIL IT!!!!!!... ok boss you create it and i can edit teh post if i think something is wrond.... mods can always lock it  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:47 pm
hyper_azn_girl
Dark_Asian_Prince
hyper_azn_girl
Dark_Asian_Prince
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl
i know but harry and.... YARRR IF I SAY IT WILL SPOIL IT!!!!!!... ok boss you create it and i can edit teh post if i think something is wrond.... mods can always lock it
ok. what should i write in the first post?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games