Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:01 pm
{{Can't RP. Need to head to bed... Need to be in there now, actually. Whoops. lol}}

When Amy got home, she checked in on Thistle, who was sleeping once again, and then went to the living room. She had some of her journals out lying on the coffee tables. One was open to the day she had made her first breakthrough with her magic. She had finally realized how to use it on command. She had started to read it earlier because she hoped there was something in there that she could tell Kits to help her with the magic she could use on her animals. Hopefully it would be something that would help her to learn how to use her magic on command like Amy had, for the most part. Using magic during periods of extreme emotion was a very bad idea, though, even if a person thought they had the utmost control over their powers.

She picked up the journal and began reading the entry again while she waited for Karrie and Velcore to come home.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 pm
It's hard to say sometimes. I can tell mostly by the expression on their faces. *laughs* If I had Kits' hearing, I'm sure I'd have no problem, but it can get a little loud in the kitchen.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:07 pm
" rofl What kind of expression are they making?! rofl rofl " dame continues belly laughing, imagining all sorts of faces being made by the staff.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 pm
Sometimes surprised to see me, and sometimes they just very quickly turn and go back to work... once in a while they look a little guilty. lol It really is pretty entertaining.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm
dame squirms, "You have no idea how curious I am now!! What do you think they are saying? eek What kind of wild rumors are floating about? rofl " She leans in interestedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 pm
*squeaks at Velcore, wanting to know what he's eating*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:50 pm
*thinks for a moment* Well, for one thing, they seem to think that Leko and Ayami are ghosts that haunt the building because of the way they're always appearing and disappearing. *rolls his eyes and laughs*

*looks up at Smok from the now empty bowl* What?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm
*sniffs at the bowl and whines*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm
" lol I can see that!! xd lol Are there any rumors about YOU floatin' around, Karrie? wink Because, I mean, I can start a few if you like. wink xd " dame giggles.

She scoops up some more seeds and puts them in the bowl for Smok. dame smiles down at the dragon. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 pm
Hmmm... the only one I can think of has already been proven wrong. They thought at first that the only reason I was made the head chef was that we were dating. That didn't last long. xd They definitely know better now.

*sighs and steps back so that Smok can have the pumpkin seeds*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:10 pm
*squeaks happily and dives into the bowl, spilling about half of the seeds on the floor*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 pm
"No...it wasn't because we were dating," dame winks at him wink , and gets a miniscule closer, lowering her voice to a stage whisper, "It's because you were good in bed. wink rofl " She leans back laughing, "I wonder what kind of rumors they got going on about the MW ladies...It'll be fun to sneak around if I'm hired and find out! xd "  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:26 pm
*laughs* Well, maybe you'll have better luck with that than I do. They can see me coming.

*stares at all of the pumpkin seeds Smok is wasting and licks his lips*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 pm
"I'm small and sneaky and quiet. ninja And can act very well when I want to or need to. I can pretend to notice NOTHING. xd "  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:39 pm
*laughs loudly* I'm sure you can. xd

*looks into the kitchen to see what's so funny*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games