Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

Amelia walked into the great hall, and skipped around.......she said hello to everyone she saw, "hey guys glad we dont have to get dressed this morning just jump right out of bed right! hey Yami, Calliope, Lyra, Chanel! *AHHHHHH, you all are making me yawn, i guess cuz we are all comfy." she slides to the hufflepuff table and grabs some food.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 pm
"At least we can't get into trouble for falling asleep in class because it hasn't started yet." Yami smirked, showing his usual Japanese sarcasm.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:53 pm
After realizing that the day had changed he took out his wand, said a few words, and his entire appearance changed to that of the Winter Time. "Happy Weather Day!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:18 am
"Hi Amelia" Lyra says as she skips past. "I'm glad someone's awake." 3nodding

"I love everyone's outfits!" Lyra notices the others changing their outfits and does the same. "For me, my favorite weather is a nice, sunny spring day."

Lyra Elizabeth

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 am
Nell skipped into the Great Hall singing Irish folk songs for her favorite weather always fell on St. Patrick day: sunny and green all around!
"Top o' the morning to ya everybody!" she greeted her Gryffindors.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 am
Kamalia-Mingan walks into the room and looks around with a slight smile on the face.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 am
Aya walks in with her blue teddy bear, Freddy. "Morning everyone." She said as she sat down. "We should be able to do this everyday don't you think?" She asked looking at her sleepy peers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:24 pm
Best weather- snowy and beautiful 4laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFx1BE7ye8Y&feature=channel_video_title  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:35 pm
Says hi to all the new people walking in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 pm
"I'm so glad September is here, cause that means that Fall is practically upon us!!!! xd Nothing like a cool brisk fall day!"

User Image

*Calliope strolls around the hall admiring everyone's outfits.*

"Good Evening Everyone!! ((er-- whatever it is for you... wherever you are...)) I love these theme days! Let's see, we've got a few snowy people, some warm springy people, and summery hot kind of weather! Wonderful!"

vivacious_red

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 pm
Wow everyone, how have you all been?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:57 pm
Aunt Slappy
Wow everyone, how have you all been?

Takes out my wand yet again and changed my outfit for White Out Day. "Wow...I'm as white as a ghost! I've been well and you?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:01 pm
Yami Enzeru88

Takes out my wand yet again and changed my outfit for White Out Day. "Wow...I'm as white as a ghost! I've been well and you?"

Amelia sees Yami change his outfit, she pulls out her wand and changes hers, well Yami actually enjoying this spirit week! you look great by the way  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:24 pm
Aunt Slappy
Yami Enzeru88

Amelia sees Yami change his outfit, she pulls out her wand and changes hers, well Yami actually enjoying this spirit week! you look great by the way

"Thank you Amelia. Yes I'm enjoying myself very much with this event. Had to do my best without any white body dye."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:16 am
Yami Enzeru88
Aunt Slappy

"Thank you Amelia. Yes I'm enjoying myself very much with this event. Had to do my best without any white body dye."

*Calliope walks up to the Hufflepuff table to sit with her friends.*
"Wow! You guys look great! And are properly putting my white outfit to shame as well! Perhaps I'll change later on...."

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games