Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Maybe so. But dating in the office might not be quite acceptable..." he sighed as the tension started to release out of his calves. "Mmm...and I'm the type that likes to go out on a few dates and let the romance build up slowly if I want something longer than a night. So it would be rather difficult wouldn't you think?"

"You say you have no luck but you're certainly attractive enough." he glanced back with dark eyes that walked over Nezumi. Hiroki did like what he saw so far of the mouse but had to wonder how things would work long term with a man like him. He'd take things slow, and see what happened. Hiroki didn't like to rush when he had a choice. "Mm...well love takes time, I suppose. You're not cursed. You've just not met the right partner." he smiled and let his eyes close for a moment. "You've got many good qualities from what I see....so don't give up just yet."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

"Not acceptable? Well...I can see where that makes sense, logically...but you'd be amazed how many couples there are in Ohayou right now. Manager and manager, manager and star, star and star, it's pretty much anything goes around there, it seems. Besides...you can't help attraction, despite the professional propriety of it. It is what it is." the mouse laughed, slowly stroking Hiroki's feet, pushing on little pressure points that would make the man tingle in pleasure.

Deep eyes looked him over as he heard his boss say he was attractive, and he could feel them piercing into him as they did so. It felt....really, really good...coming from Hiroki. He was "certainly attractive enough". That was a wonderful compliment!

"Yes...love does take time. Though...I truly hope that...maybe...I might meet the right partner soon...if it indeed will happen at all."
Smiling shyly, a faint blush colored the manager's cheeks as he continued to massage Hiroki's feet, afraid to look up at the man for fear that he might see something in his eyes that betrayed his attraction to the man.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Mmm...yes, I guess there are a few relations like that. I just try not to think about them too much and hope that the relationships don't interfere with their work or their judgement." he answered then moved just a little as the pressure points were hit. His toes uncurled and then twitched just a little.

"Oh you never know...take me for example, I'm probably not your type but I think you're an interesting person. You've got many qualities I would like to get to know better. So I'm sure that there is some one out there that is right for you." he said as he snuggled the pillow and enjoyed his foot massage. Yes, again he wanted to see what the man would say and do. So far this had been an interesting little conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

What....did Hiroki mean when he said, "I'm probably not your type"? That absolutely stuck out to Nezumi, and his little nit-picky mind went to work dissecting that statement. It could very well just be an example...harmless and meaningless...or Hiroki could be hinting that he did indeed have some interest in him! Or...he might just be digging for a hint to his sexual orientation...or even insinuating that he was gay. Curious...so many ways he could take that.

Well...two could play at that game...

"I see what you mean. While I'm sure I'm not your type, you are a very handsome individual, strong and level headed...but you have a fun side you don't let out often...and a true appreciation for good cuisine. That's why I'm...rather sure there's someone out there who's right for you."

Talking like that...it made his face feel warm. Saying such bold things...he had been so bold already today! It was a bit...liberating...though. Fun, even.
He just hoped Hiroki wouldn't take it the wrong way...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

For a while, the violinist just lay there, cuddled up to Naoko,enjoying the warmth. It was nearly time to get up, though...to start the day, clean up, and go to work.
Peeking over the pianist's shoulder, Ryu couldn't stifle a laugh as he realized Naoko was sleeping there, clutching a spoon like it was a teddy bear.

"Oi...baby...you taking up a love affair with that spoon there?" he whispered teasingly as he peppered butterfly kisses all over his lover's peaceful, sleeping face.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amber eyes cracked open, blinking wearily. For a moment, Naoko looked like the most innocent soul in all the world.
But then his eyes opened further, focusing lazily on Ryu. "Spoon?" he asked, obviously confused.
Course then he realized what he was holding and smirked. "Guess I was hungry... but the rest of me wanted sleep more than ice cream..." the pianist spoke before yawning, lithe fingers releasing the spoon.
"Ohayou... Ryu-kun..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 pm

User Image

"Ohayou, my sweet angel..." Ryu smiled. For the moment, it was like nothing in the world was wrong in their lives. He had to get used to that feeling, though...because he knew there were a lot of things wrong, and would likely be more things wrong in the future...but he had to act like their lives were perfect, no matter what.

"Are you feeling better today? Think you can come to work with me?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Yawning again, Naoko turned so that he was fully facing Ryu. "Yeah... I um... I have a bit of a headache." the blond spoke, wincing as if the light hurt his eyes. "But that's all. The fever must have broken last..." another yawn. "Last night..."
The pianist blinked a few times, obviously still sleepy. "I should be able to go with you. No problem."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:51 pm

User Image

"We'll get some more pain killer in you after we eat something. Glad you aren't feverish anymore, at least. I'd hate to have to be away for hours without you."
Not hesitating for a moment, the vocalist pulled Naoko close and looked deep into those amber eyes...almost as if he were checking for something.

No...he didn't see any hint of the angry, frightening Naoko that he knew existed. All he saw in those eyes was the gentle, loving soul he had come to want to protect above all else. As long as that part of Naoko existed, he couldn't think of giving up on the man. His love for the pianist was far too great.

"Come on...let's get some food and get cleaned up. It's gonna be a busy day."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Suddenly caught in that embrace, Naoko froze.

He wasn't scared... not really... it just startled his tired mind.

So his amber gaze looked up at his love in slight confusion. There was exhaustion in those golden depths, but there was also love and... a hint of amusement?

"I know... you worry that if my head hurts, the other me will be in your arms instead... aren't you?" Naoko asked softly, reaching up one hand and gently laying it against Ryu's cheek. "But my head just hurts because I was sick. The light hurts my eyes right now so I'll just wear shades indoors. Nothing for you to worry about, akuma-kun."

And then the pianist withdrew his hand and looked over at the nightstand.

"Um... you wouldn't have happened to keep a pack of my cigarettes around, did you?" he asked, feeling the need for a little morning nicotine.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Handsome? Mm...Well thank you. Been awhile since I've been called that. I guess I am level headed...not sure about strong though..." he wheezed just a bit through his nose, "I can't wait for this to heal." His nose was the biggest annoyance while he was trying enjoy his new found game." It took him a little longer to think of his response than he had wanted. But then again breathing was more important but still!!

Finally he said, "Mmm...I guess that puts us in a bind. Two eligible bachelors without any real prospects. Maybe you and I should hang out together more often, have a few beers and bond a little." He wondered how Nezumi would take this one because he didn't quite admit Nezumi was his type but the spending a little time together option might reel him in.

"And eventually, I'm sure that we can rub off some good ideas on to each other that will help us take notice of possible prospects." he smiled and winked at the man. He was flirting just a little but the words could be taken many ways.

He then yawned because the fingers on his feet had pretty much taken away all the tension and left them....lazy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

"It will heal sooner than you think, I believe. Just try not to think about it." he smiled reassuringly, releasing Hiroki's feet and sliding back up the bed, taking one of the man's hands in his own. Hiroki's hands were a good bit larger than his. His hands...well, they favored a woman's more than a man's.
Slowly, he began massaging the palms of those large hands, looking down at the lines that crossed Hiroki's palm as a way to distract his own nervous feelings.

"Hang out? Yes....I would like that. Very much so. Bonding...sounds like something I would enjoy very much. Yes...we could certainly rub something off on one another."
Of course...as soon as words left his mouth, he found himself totally embarrassed. A middle-schooler would laugh at the perceived dirtiness of what he just mistakenly said...meaning it as something considerably more friendly and appropriate.

"Gomen nasai...that sounded a bit odd. My apologies, sir. What I meant...was...was that we could be...good...for eachother. In some fashion or the other..." he was red as a beet and couldn't hide it, the tips of his ears burning red with his embarrassment.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"It's hard not to think about it." he answered although Nezumi was probably right, it would heal pretty soon. Besides all the massaging had been very distracting and Hiroki was starting to melt into the mattress like butter.

He's fingers were limp as Nezumi held them because at the moment he really was enjoying such a complete massage. But he listened to Nezumi's answers and didn't laugh preferring to hide his smile in the soft pillow where it could not be seen. That red blush on Nezumi's face amused Hiroki. Obviously, he had caught the manager off guard. He wondered what Nezumi was thinking but then decided to seal the deal.

Finally he tilted his head and said, "Alright, it's a date." Another play on words because it could mean one of two definitions. For a moment, he almost felt like he was a bit like Akihiko and then brusquely pushed that idea aside in his head. No way was he even remotely like that BRAT.

"So do you like beer? Or are you more of a wine type? Mm...mixed drinks? If I can manage some time with the Chairman back maybe we could go to a theater or possible to a wine tasting class?" Hiroki never mentioned going to a club. Not that he couldn't go, he just didn't find the loud music at some of them very good for conversation. Plus, there was always a chance to meet a band member or some other coworker. Not so much fun when they start asking questions.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 am
User Image

"A....date." Nezumi repeated slowly. Honestly, he didn't know how to take that. It really...really made it sound like his boss had taken an interest in him...which equally thrilled and terrified the man. Sure, it was something very desirable...but one thing Nezumi knew better than most was how terribly wrong things could go in that department. Was it really a risk he was willing to take?

"Sure. Sure thing. It's a date." the mousy manager nodded and smiled, releasing Hiroki's hand and taking the other one, rubbing it in the same fashion as the first.

"Beer? Well, I like beer, with certain foods, just like I prefer wine with other foods. If I'm having ramen or a tempura dish, then beer. Something more foreign like Italian pasta or a steak, then wine. I love mixed drinks, but I typically reserve those for parties and other social functions...or if I'm just looking to get drunk, really." he chuckled, explaining rather thoroughly his tastes in alcohol. Obviously, he wasn't a lush. In all actuality, his tastes and methods of drinking were quite refined for a man of his social status.

There were a lot of things going through his mind by this point. Why did Hiroki want to spend time with him? What was the intention? Did he have a chance at this prize of a man? Surely he was just delusional...getting his hopes up over nothing. Perhaps he had just become so lonely he had gone mad and was imagining the whole thing!
His thoughts were becoming frustrating now, and Nezumi let out a sigh to show it, though his hands kept working on Hiroki despite his self-tormenting mental diatribe.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:35 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Good. Then, when my nose is healed up, we'll do just that." he said just before listening to the rest Nezumi's words. "Sounds like you've thought out your tastes completely. Well, that should be of good use if you have to attend any business engagements with Chairman Koyasu while I'm working with...Tanaka-kun. Ugh, really going to have to work on his stage name. Michi doesn't sound right....Tanaka is just too common. Any ideas? Somehow I think managing Michi is going to be...a challenge beyond normal managing experiences."

His thinking behind that revolved around ONE man, and that man wasn't Michi but Narcissus. He had a feeling that anything he did with Michi was going o be scrutinized by the brat. He knew that Koyasu-kun had taking a shining to the physical therapist so sometimes Hiroki wondered if Koyasu-kun preferred Michi over Izzy. He wasn't quite sure about that but something was up. Or maybe Koyasu-kun was just paying back for all the hard work that the therapist did. Hiroki knew he'd have to stop thinking of Michi as just a physical therapist and more as a musician sooner or later.

"Mmm...well maybe we should go out an have some Shabu Shabu and beer after work. We can always invite some of the other staff to go with us or we can go alone. I know a great place in Yurakucho. Quaint but the food is good. I'm rather partial to the spicy brown sauce and the sesame sauce for the vegetables." But then he noticed the sigh. "Are you tired Nezumi-san? Maybe I shouldn't be keeping you here all day listening to my boring conversation on your day off before the the long days of work to come. I'm sure you've got laundry and such to get ready for tomorrow."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games