Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:27 pm
Daniel blushes slightly.

"Uh, heh, sorry. I have a condition, I guess you could say. The ol' brain meat has few holes in it if you know what I mean."

For emphasis, Daniel playfully taps the side of his head with a knuckle, chuckling softly to himself.

"See, there are a lot of things that I kinda remember, but don't make sense to anyone. And there's things that everybody seems to know and yet I haven't the foggiest as to what they're talking about. Makes things...complicated. A bit. As well as some other stuff, but yeah, I'm a bit of blank slate it seems."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:02 pm
dame smiles at Karrie, "Thanks, Karrie. I appreciate it. ^_^" A light smile graces her features as she looks back down, crunching on a few seeds, "Do...do you think I have a good chance of getting the job?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm
Oh... that's kind of odd. It must get annoying. *looks at the stack of books* It seems like you're trying to fill in the holes, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:17 pm
I think you do. *nods* Some people are going to wonder about you wanting to work there, but I doubt they'd be so... personal when asking you. *smiles slightly* I don't think it would affect your chances, though. *thinks to himself* I should just tell the person who does her interview not to ask...

*watches Dame eating pumpkin seeds and wishes he could have more, but doesn't want to interrupt them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:33 pm
dame tilts her head to the side, a confused look on her face, confused "Why would they wonder why I want to work there? Do they just think all the MW ladies live in the lap of luxury and don't work?"

She looks over and spies Velcore, "Hey honey, how are you? ^_^" dame walks over and pets Velcore on the head.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm
Actually, yes, they do. None of the staff over there believed me when I said that you were a teacher. sweatdrop They thought I was teasing them. rolleyes

Hi Dame. *nuzzles her* The pumpkin seeds were good. Could I have more? *gives her an innocent, questioning look*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:52 pm
dame gives an annoyed look, "They thought that even while we were dating? rolleyes And even now? After I worked on Security for a little while? Jeez, did they just think Flame gave me something to do while he was gone? rolleyes stare Didn't believe I was a teacher..." dame grumbles off irritatedly mad and bends down to pet Velcore more, "Where the hell do they think the MW ladies got all this bookoos of money? Just livin' off of Psy? mad "

She listens to Velcore and gets on her knees hugging him close, tearing up a bit at his cute look and voice. "I have missed you, dragon," she says into his neck, "Of course you may. I'll get you some in just a second."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 pm
I have no idea where they got that idea. Probably from Psyzapp's ideas for the JD.

*nuzzles Dame* I have missed you too.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:05 pm
She kisses the top of Velcore's head then stands up, going to wash her hands at the sink, "Psyzapp's ideas for the JD? confused What do you mean?" dame dries her hands then gets out a small dish and scoops up some seeds into the dish.

The girl then pops a few into her mouth and goes over to the dragon, setting the bowl at his feet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:10 pm
You know, the way she wants everything perfect and of the highest quality. The decor she chose... that huge dragon made of jade.

Thank you. *nuzzles her, flicking his tongue against her cheek, then takes a few seeds out of the dish and chews on them* I like the dragon. It is fun to sit by and startle people.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:23 pm
"You're welcome, honey. I'm glad you like them, wink " she chuckles as Velcore's tongue tickles her and about talking about startling people. "I can imagine that might give them a fright, lol "

dame stands back up and shrugs, "I suppose that would give the impresson. Silly staff. xd Bet they are just gonna think I have nothing better to do. rofl " She thinks for a second then burst out laughing, " rofl Omg! I bet they think I am just this crazy playgirl that just lounges around, dresses oddly, and has sex all the time! rofl rofl rofl "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:21 pm
Daniel looks at Kits inquisitively, as if trying to come to a decision. As if to give emphasis to the fact that he had, he gives a curt nod.

"Yes, well, sort of I suppose. See, I have this puzzle, or problem thing, that I'm trying to work out."

Looking at the spread of books, Daniel waves his hands over the tumbled piles.

"And as is probably evident by the scattered assortment here, I haven't had the best of luck."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm
Well, what are you looking for? Is it anything I could help with?

*seeing Velcore eating, wanders over to him*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 pm
*chuckles* I can't say for sure. It seems like the subject is always quickly changed when I get near them.

*nods* It does. *acts like he doesn't see Smok walking up to them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:58 pm
"Omg, are you serious? rofl What are they talking about? Surely you have gathered something before they stop! rofl " dame holds her stomach from laughing.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games