Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Just a cold." Naoko replied, snuggling up against Ryu.
Though, he couldn't help the soft sigh that escaped his lips as his akuma's foot ran up and down his exposed leg.
"You're teasing a sick person... so mean..." he joked, amber eyes looking up at Ryuukaze mischievously.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:44 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I don't mean to tease, I'm only trying to comfort." he whispered against Naoko's hair as he kissed the top of the blond's head.

"Maybe you should sleep, doll. I see that look in your eyes. It isn't good to get riled up when you're too sick. It'll only make your fever worse."
Ryu sighed and laid his head on the pillow. He felt a little warm now. Stressed...that was it. Surely he wasn't getting sick too. He couldn't afford to get sick. He was just tired and a bit too warm.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:31 pm

"And what happens if you get sick too?" Naoko asked softly, amber eyes closing as he rested comfortably against his lover. "Who will take care of you if I can't? I want to feed you soup..." he smiled just a tad at that idea.
"I bet I'd have great bedside manners..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:22 am

User Image

"Me, get sick? Heh...there's no way. I'd have to just get the hell over it. Matsumoto would kill me!"

Aaaaand....he immediately felt like a jackass. Definitely not the right thing to say right now.

"Gomen nasai..." the vocalist immediately apologized. "I never think before I speak. I do have to be able to sing, though. Do you think I should still speak with the people at Ohayou? Or would it be too risky?"
Things he didn't want to talk about right now, but he needed to. They had to be on the same page with things...and they had to have things in order before Ryuukaze could begin recording music.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Strangely, Naoko couldn't help but half smile. "Baaaka..." he reiterated, as if making his point from earlier plainly clear once again.
He shifted his body to where he could still look up at Ryu, but talk more comfortably while doing so.
"You can't act like anything's wrong. Just do what you'd normally do and... I'll play my piano like always. If my fever breaks, I'll go in with you tomorrow and... well... we can work on music. But when Shou-san gets back... somehow... somehow we have to talk to Narcissus-san about getting us into Ohayou. Until then, talking to them will alarm Izo and..." the blond couldn't help but shudder as memories of that man's hands on him surfaced. "and I'd really... REALLY... rather not get in trouble again..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:15 pm

User Image

Ryu's best set of puppy eyes came out and he practically whimpered like a grateful pet.

"Ooooookay!" he declared...in a rather extended fashion, giving a lopsided grin.

"If that's what we gotta do, then that's what we gotta do. And I'm not gonna let you get in trouble. Just make sure we stick together as much as we can, right?"
Pushing himself over onto his belly, the vocalist crossed his ankles in the air behind him and rested his chin on steepled hands.

"I am kind of an idiot sometimes..." he chuckled, "But at least between the two of us we're pretty smart."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Blond head nestled on the pillow, Naoko watched Ryu with a half smile. "I wouldn't be so sure of that, Ryu-kun... we're both pretty stupid sometimes..." he spoke teasingly.

Though, to the pianist, it was the truth.
Neither of them really seemed to have it all together lately...
Did they?

"Just... promise me you'll be careful, okay?" Naoko asked seriously. "Hey you know... I just thought... maybe I'm not as sick as I think I am... and some of it is withdrawal?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:06 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Girlfriend? Hahah...My girlfriend is name Ohayou-chan." he chuckled under his breath then let out a longer slower sigh when Nezumi went over a few sore spots. "Ah if only I had the time but I think my girlfriend might get jealous. She seems to consume my free time and complains frequently that I don't spend enough time with her."

He stretched out a little more and that shifted the towel slightly. "Mmm...but a man like you should be dating. Sometimes good partners are hard to find though. What do you think?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:40 pm

User Image

"I promise. I'll do everything I can to not die again, or get in any kind of trouble." the vocalist chuckled, then looked at Naoko like the pianist was crazy.

"What the hell are you talking about, baka! Maybe some of it is withdrawal, but you're still sick and running a fever. You're not getting out of this bed, if that's what you're after." Ryu shook his finger at his lover like a fussing mother

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

"Maybe...you just need to find someone in the same business...maybe someone....in the company." Nezumi mused out loud as he slipped further down the bed, massaging Hiroki's calf muscles.
It was sad to hear that the man was so consumed with work that he had no perceived time for a life outside of that...

Just when he was ready to assume that his boss was straight, he said the one thing that could make him question that. Just a little.
So...Hiroki thought he was dateable? Did that mean Hiroki found him attractive? Or was the man simply making polite conversation saying he would be good with a woman?

"I've never had luck in love, Hiroki-san. Every time I've fallen in love, I've been completely rejected...mocked even. Just by taking an interest in someone seems to make them completely hate me. I guess I'm cursed or something. It's just...not meant to be."
It was rather apparent that Nezumi had been put through the ringer when it came to romance. That was why he had become so apathetic, in a lot of instances. When it came to being rejected, that was when the manager stopped giving a damn. That had been what had happened in Chiyou's case, though Hiroki wouldn't know that. He was just lonely and hurt. Otherwise, he was a great worker. Bitterness just got the better of him sometimes.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:14 pm

"Of course that's not what I was wanting." Naoko replied, looking to Ryu as if he were crazy. "I'm... I'm just hoping I'm not as sick as this, really... I want to be able to go into the studio tomorrow."
It was an honest want, really...
He didn't want to be by himself... knew that it could only lead to trouble.
After all, he didn't doubt for a moment that Izo's men could 'check up on him'.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:23 pm

User Image

"Ohhhhh....well, I suppose if you get enough rest tonight, you'll be well enough tomorrow. I don't really want to leave you alone, anyway. Not now that I know what's up with everything. I'd be to worried about you to get any real work done if you weren't with me, anyway."
Reaching out, Ryu put the back of his hand to Naoko's forehead, testing to see how warm the pianist felt now.

"Looks like the Tylenol and water helped a little. You're still warm, but not scorching like you were earlier. Are you hungry for anything? Ice cream, maybe? It'll cool you down some more."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"Ice cream... sure." Naoko replied with a slight smile, wanting to try and at least appear that he felt better.
His fever was zapping a lot of his strength however, and even though he'd slept the entire time Ryuukaze was with Nakai and Chiyou... he was still exhausted.
"Something nice and cold sounds good..."
It was great though... to know that his akuma didn't want to leave him alone. Especially after everything he'd done.
Ryu really did love him...
And perhaps it was this knowledge that kept the smile on his face, even though he knew that soon... that love was probably going to be tested again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:28 pm

User Image

Ryu got Naoko his ice cream, and even stole a few bites as the pianist was eating it.
Perhaps it was the milk in the dessert, but the vocalist found himself rather drowsy as they finished.

Honestly...he didn't know how it happened, but the next thing Ryu knew, he was waking up to sunlight peeking in through the window. The ice cream bowl was still in the bed between the two of them. Apparently, they had both been more tired than they realized.
Moving the bowl to the table, the violinist snuggled up to Naoko, just wanting to stay there a little longer before getting up for the day.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

The ice cream had been great.
Least until Naoko passed out.
Which was probably a good thing, since the man needed the rest anyway. But he actually fell asleep with the spoon still clutched in his hand, almost like a little kid.
So when Ryu snuggled up to him the next morning, the pianist, who was still completely out of it, was curled on his side, clutching a spoon...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games