Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:59 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=1763&key=56rgz6  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:04 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I found it thanks for telling me n.n
~
XD But I really do love my mom. She is my oly parent so I should treat her with repect.^^
Good switch ^__^
Well not with the stuff I was using...
Sounds very good all the same.
^^;; i figured it was no big loss because we tend to lose towers all the time.
n.n <3 Well then, don't make her sound like a crazy lady. Even if she might be crazy, don't say that. XD;;
Not as filling. u__u
Ah. See~ that usually happens to me with rock songs playing and... I figure it doesn't work well with rock.
XD The cobbler I had? We tripled the recipe, but apparently we found out that you don't have to triple everything when you do that and~ it was very runny.
Yes well they look the same so I think I've posted on them already. Half the time it's me doing it ^^;
I will try not to ^___^
But very good n.n
um indie rock just fine. Depends on the rock song i guess.
Jade likes to make cobbler but I really only like peach. I once wanted it for my birthday but ^^; find fresh peaches in november.
<.< >.> Don't look now, but I've already sandwiched in a reply. So this is the second tower I've preplied to. =];;
^___^ Good girl. ;] Boy.. iguy... it..
Not when I'd just brushed my teeth. XP
I guess it does. It always depends on the situation. XD;;
Ooo~ I usually end up asking for carrot cake on my birthday just because we don't have it very often~
And~ funny entry. x3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:42 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I found it ^^
Well it has. Mars was very happy to see I got it. I still have to get the rest but I'm holding back until I atleast watch what I have.
^___^ It's not that hard to do really.
Yes but at the same time isn't not that expensive, true everything is up there but still not a million gold yet. >< If you do go for it I bid you good luck.
^___^
XD That's a good rule to follow...
On Gaia, at least~ from what you've said. PX
Eheh, yeah~ I figure I'll save up... and if I get the gold I'll buy it. If not, I'll open the letter I have. XD;;

~
Yep I just have to find my first box set XD and I'm getting the japanese versions that mars hates but it's best to see things in japanese ^__^
Just give me bread and I'm a happy camper n.n
you have it in a letter but you still want to save for it? >< you know what's best.
The voices sound funny either way. XD;;
Ah, so you need to glue bread and your laptop to yourself. PX Eh, i have my moments, but generally I try to be cheery. I do like my share of complaining though~ but only all at once in a little story to my mom. =]
*laughs* You just keep repeating that I know what's best... Yeah, I could say that I'm saving the letter for financial purposes to sell later. But~ I know I'll never sell it. I'm a packrat. @.@ I bought the letter to open it later, but I just can't let go of it. @ 3@ But~ at another time when I can think clearly about Gaia type stuff, I'll figure out whether I want to save up or open my letter. ...The same goes for the mythrill armor. XD;; I own a letter that I bought just so that I could open one later (because I figured I'd want one later) but I'm thinking that I'll save up to buy the armor in the market. XD;; But, yesyes, I must think things through in a couple days when I have the time.
And~ I'll reply to the other posts later. I don't have the time to devote to answering the posts in the threads that I'd like to. But~ with tomorrow over with... I think I might be able to tomorrow night. Maybe. Okay.. enough stream of consciousness. Back to work I go. u.u;
But hey! At least I just have one thing left to finish. A presentation on a topic that I can't find any more info to elaborate on. Fun stuff. XP And then reading to do... but I'm not counting that. Okay, byes. ^^
True ^^
All the sudden I'm going to have all of this stuff glued to me.
Well I hope you do...
I just donated all the stuff I don't wear and my flowers to a random girl n.n she was very happy. Sounds confusing.
Your very talkie right now. Yes I held back on answering this one because of that fact.
Not counting reading? That get's dangerious.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I found it thanks for telling me n.n
~
XD But I really do love my mom. She is my oly parent so I should treat her with repect.^^
Good switch ^__^
Well not with the stuff I was using...
Sounds very good all the same.
^^;; i figured it was no big loss because we tend to lose towers all the time.
n.n <3 Well then, don't make her sound like a crazy lady. Even if she might be crazy, don't say that. XD;;
Not as filling. u__u
Ah. See~ that usually happens to me with rock songs playing and... I figure it doesn't work well with rock.
XD The cobbler I had? We tripled the recipe, but apparently we found out that you don't have to triple everything when you do that and~ it was very runny.
Yes well they look the same so I think I've posted on them already. Half the time it's me doing it ^^;
I will try not to ^___^
But very good n.n
Jade likes to make cobbler but I really only like peach. I once wanted it for my birthday but ^^; find fresh peaches in november.
<.< >.> Don't look now, but I've already sandwiched in a reply. So this is the second tower I've preplied to. =];;
Ooo~ I usually end up asking for carrot cake on my birthday just because we don't have it very often~
And~ funny entry. x3

@.@ Ok.
Yeahh I've been a guy today.
Oh yeah you don't like that. Well then no not fun.
Everything tends to n.n
carrot cake = death.
Yeah yeah yeah, that's what it's all about really. The avia was just what I was wearing ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well it is the one random conversation thread on the main page.
The moves are nice to see but the outfits could use some work.
I was kind of startled when I herd them myself n.n
I've made some good frineds and I've lost a lot of them. I would guess the same for anyother thread but since the threads popularity people know who you are if you saw you have been posting in the MPT since page 5k.
Advantage and downfall all at the same time.
I only have to work on saterday this week last I checked. I'm more then sure I will have time to get stuff done. I must go now so good luck studying.
Well, this and your cafe. But~ as long as people are talking, I don't care if their conversation strays from the thread topic. ..Depending on how spammy it becomes. >.<
XD At least it's not the other way around thoguh~
That's the thing about those new bumpers~ I don't think they care if you've been there that long. Actually, I think you'd shock them because many are amazed at how old the thread is.
Ah~ yesyes.
Wow. o___o Nice. Yep, I'm getting back to work now. Have fun~
Last I checked we were not postin gon the sticky, I thought that was the cafe >< The thread was really ment to be spammy.
Well eaither way jade will complain. so no winning for me :3
Yeah as old as me, or atleast me on gaia.
I get text messages just fine from my room though ^__^
I was actually late to work. They told me the wrong time. It's a good thing I came in early. but this is the first time i got to eat all day.
Oh, I said that conversation part as a generalization for any thread. Yeah, this one's allowed to be more spammy than the others. PX
XD Oh well~
Heheh... that just made me think about the Gaia anniv that's coming up. :3 I guess Valentine's Day comes first... and we're supposed to have an event this year.
How odd.
Aww~ well at least you don't have to worry about work for a while. PX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:48 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

~
Yep I just have to find my first box set XD and I'm getting the japanese versions that mars hates but it's best to see things in japanese ^__^
you have it in a letter but you still want to save for it? >< you know what's best.
Ah, so you need to glue bread and your laptop to yourself. PX Eh, i have my moments, but generally I try to be cheery. I do like my share of complaining though~ but only all at once in a little story to my mom. =]
*laughs* You just keep repeating that I know what's best... Yeah, I could say that I'm saving the letter for financial purposes to sell later. But~ I know I'll never sell it. I'm a packrat. @.@ I bought the letter to open it later, but I just can't let go of it. @ 3@ But~ at another time when I can think clearly about Gaia type stuff, I'll figure out whether I want to save up or open my letter. ...The same goes for the mythrill armor. XD;; I own a letter that I bought just so that I could open one later (because I figured I'd want one later) but I'm thinking that I'll save up to buy the armor in the market. XD;; But, yesyes, I must think things through in a couple days when I have the time.
And~ I'll reply to the other posts later. I don't have the time to devote to answering the posts in the threads that I'd like to. But~ with tomorrow over with... I think I might be able to tomorrow night. Maybe. Okay.. enough stream of consciousness. Back to work I go. u.u;
But hey! At least I just have one thing left to finish. A presentation on a topic that I can't find any more info to elaborate on. Fun stuff. XP And then reading to do... but I'm not counting that. Okay, byes. ^^
True ^^
Well I hope you do...
I just donated all the stuff I don't wear and my flowers to a random girl n.n she was very happy. Sounds confusing.
Your very talkie right now. Yes I held back on answering this one because of that fact.
x]
Katamari ball! O:
I know what's best. ;D It's just wouldn't be healthy for me irl. :B
I liked how you tacked on the flowers. How very nice of you. :3 That's better than having the items waste space, i suppose.
Ah~ sorry. I'll try to shorten my sentences again. PX
I'm getting the reading done as we discuss it. The thing is, i can't mark it off my list because I haven't read all of it yet and.. academic reading sure takes longer than leisurely reading. u.u Anywho~ I'll reply to other posts tomorrow. G'night. :]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:56 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well it is the one random conversation thread on the main page.
The moves are nice to see but the outfits could use some work.
I was kind of startled when I herd them myself n.n
I've made some good frineds and I've lost a lot of them. I would guess the same for anyother thread but since the threads popularity people know who you are if you saw you have been posting in the MPT since page 5k.
Advantage and downfall all at the same time.
I only have to work on saterday this week last I checked. I'm more then sure I will have time to get stuff done. I must go now so good luck studying.
Well, this and your cafe. But~ as long as people are talking, I don't care if their conversation strays from the thread topic. ..Depending on how spammy it becomes. >.<
XD At least it's not the other way around thoguh~
That's the thing about those new bumpers~ I don't think they care if you've been there that long. Actually, I think you'd shock them because many are amazed at how old the thread is.
Ah~ yesyes.
Wow. o___o Nice. Yep, I'm getting back to work now. Have fun~
Last I checked we were not postin gon the sticky, I thought that was the cafe >< The thread was really ment to be spammy.
I was actually late to work. They told me the wrong time. It's a good thing I came in early. but this is the first time i got to eat all day.
Oh, I said that conversation part as a generalization for any thread. Yeah, this one's allowed to be more spammy than the others. PX
XD Oh well~
Heheh... that just made me think about the Gaia anniv that's coming up. :3 I guess Valentine's Day comes first... and we're supposed to have an event this year.
How odd.
I got my wallet ^^
Oh oh oh .....oh. With a title like that.. why not be spammy n.n
I don't have to deal with her much now she's at school and such.
Really? Is it like an every other year thing?
Not even ^^
*nod nod* I'm working on my to-do list. To think I put 'drink cranberry juice' on it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:01 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

~
True ^^
Well I hope you do...
x]
Katamari ball! O:
I liked how you tacked on the flowers. How very nice of you. :3 That's better than having the items waste space, i suppose.
I'm getting the reading done as we discuss it. The thing is, i can't mark it off my list because I haven't read all of it yet and.. academic reading sure takes longer than leisurely reading. u.u Anywho~ I'll reply to other posts tomorrow. G'night. :]

I was lost on the "K"
Well take happy pills. Actually please don't u.u everyone I know that takes those the body gets use to it and they have to have them to be happy y.y
She just about jumped on me from thanks @.@
Oh no I like it when you talk like that. It's just not normal thats all ^^
I only do academic reading so I wouldn't know ><

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:00 pm
No gold no longer u.u
Gold: 985

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:11 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I will try not to ^___^
But very good n.n
And~ funny entry. x3

@.@ Ok.
Everything tends to n.n
carrot cake = death.
Yeah yeah yeah, that's what it's all about really. The avia was just what I was wearing ^^;
^^
*laughs*
Nope~ but that reminds me to go get some now. :3
Yup, yup. :]
You don't have to eat it. ;P I like cream cheese frosting. x3
So it was just one of those spur of the moment things?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:12 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Oh well~
How odd.
I got my wallet ^^
Not even ^^
*nod nod* I'm working on my to-do list. To think I put 'drink cranberry juice' on it.
I noticed. :3 Because I tend to notice things like that~
Because it's in a forum where you're not allowed to spam. ;P
Eheh, you never have to deal with anyone much when they're in school...
;]
Aww~ but that makes it sound like a chore.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:13 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
True ^^
Well I hope you do...
x]
Katamari ball! O:

I was lost on the "K"
Well take happy pills. Actually please don't u.u everyone I know that takes those the body gets use to it and they have to have them to be happy y.y
She just about jumped on me from thanks @.@
Oh no I like it when you talk like that. It's just not normal thats all ^^
I only do academic reading so I wouldn't know ><
Ah... this requires a picture. I'll be back.
Okay, so this was the best pic I could find without looking way into it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There's a video game called Katamari Damacy where you roll this giant ball around and you try to pick up everything in your path... like a snow ball effect. It's very fun. And~ so~ things covered in stuff kind of get referred to as katamari balls... It's a fun game. O:
Hahah, well... I'm happy to tell you that I don't need 'em. XD;
Not normal? o.O You like when I ramble on?... Weirdo. n.n
Ah~ then that's why you don't enjoy reading. ;3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:21 pm
JeeszyCreezy
No gold no longer u.u
Gold: 985
Welcome to my world. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:28 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I will try not to ^___^
But very good n.n
And~ funny entry. x3

@.@ Ok.
Everything tends to n.n
carrot cake = death.
^^
*laughs*
Nope~ but that reminds me to go get some now. :3
Yup, yup. :]
You don't have to eat it. ;P I like cream cheese frosting. x3
So it was just one of those spur of the moment things?

^^
I gave a girl my black rag dress thing because I talked about it giving my makle account boobs XD
I just finnished up my jucie u.u
!
Ewww *runs away*
I thought it would be funny and I had nothing better to do.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:31 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Oh well~
How odd.
I got my wallet ^^
Not even ^^
I noticed. :3 Because I tend to notice things like that~
Because it's in a forum where you're not allowed to spem. ;P
Eheh, you never have to deal with anyone much when they're in school...
;]
Aww~ but that makes it sound like a chore.
Well it's so black i tend to forget myself.
picky picky.
Well I might be going sprig quarter to take a photoshop class.
><
I had it with my lunch but it was liek the bottom of the container and it was bairly anything.
I cleaned stuff without being asked to *gonk* what was I thinking? Befor you know it I will willingly clean the dishes!!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games