Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 am
Wtf is up with the "you're not recon enough" pissing contest? You do know that not everybody wants to take on the role of hm ntjr right? Please stop projecting, it's not cute anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 pm
Yes, I realize that at this EXACT moment, not ALL of the eyes are on you, but please-- PLEASE, don't throw me under the bus so you can have a couple more minutes of attention!  

Idunn Illustrated

Aged Entrepreneur

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:33 pm
Dearest brother: Stop trying to get me to change my damn last name. I like our last name. Just because you are marrying another Katie doesn't mean we can't share the name.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:19 am
AniMajor
Hawk Atreides
You're a Georgian too? Gods below there are a lot of us.

I know. I'm worried that I'm going to meet someone from Gaia in real life, and they're going to hate me.
I'd like you.

No matter how I phrase it, that's not going to sound right.  

Hawk Atreides

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:48 am
Iron Harlot
A little south of San Fran.

Ah, so likely not terribly far from me. Bueno.

AniMajor
I know. I'm worried that I'm going to meet someone from Gaia in real life, and they're going to hate me.

Why would anyone hate you?
I can barely hold a grudge for more than a year, much less muster the energy to hate someone who has offered less than the most base of insults to me.

Calixti
I'm a horrible person.

None of the other things you posted would I contest. But that last part... I must disagree on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:12 pm
{Sounds interesting. I'll have a go.

Happy: I was studying for my Humanities quiz yesterday. Took it today and passed with an A. 2 hours paid off well.

Also, I just got a letter in the mail today telling me I've been awarded the title of AP Scholar by the College Board. So there's something.

Crappy: Ok, I went to school today with a minor headache; earlier it was nothing serious and there was no one home to excuse me anyway so I went to school. My neighbor and her sister were both mad at their step-mom over something. As a result, my neighbor was in such a bad mood that she didn't talk to me all day. (We are 'supposed' to be friends, but for some time I've been having my doubts.) The only sentence she says to me all day is screaming at me, followed by leaving me partnerless in Gym (we almost always sparred together) for some other person she otherwise never bothers to deal with.

This itself isn't too bad, but I was miffed. Then it got bad when I came home because the sun was out, it was unusually warm, and the heat and my backpack gave me a second, more serious headache to the point where all afternoon I was out cold. Nice.

Indifferent: I'm bored. biggrin }

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm
It'd be nice if my little little sister wouldn't post such hypocritical Facebook statuses in an effort to sound deep and mature. Especially when she posts about how awful it is that people stereotype others, when all of her stories from work are "...and then this lady let her kids just destroy the store, and of course she was Hispanic/Black...". Or, how she thinks it's acceptable to use "lesbo" and thinks gay people just exist to be guy friends that don't hit on you and want to go shopping with you.

Also, I'm thinking of removing one of my Facebook friends because their statuses all end with a memorial message to her aunt. Before that, they were prayer messages for her aunt. It's great that she wants to memorialize her aunt, but not after every single message for three months.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:39 am
When my teenage stepson plays the "I'm cool because I dislike things" card, he's being immature and childish, but he has an excuse because he's still very much a child. That excuse does not extend to the well full adults in my outer circle of friends. It's an opinion, not a points system. There is no metaphysical merit/flaw system that requires that you take "disliking rap music" in order to offset "liking trance" or something.

Just because you don't see the meaning doesn't mean it's not there. Blinding yourself to meaning to justify hatred isn't sophistication; it's ignorance. I love you, but sometimes you just have to be willing to open your eyes and look for the thing you keep claiming isn't there, or that only I see. You come dangerously close to telling me that I've chosen to see something that doesn't exist, that I'm looking for meaning in order to make myself seem one of the cognoscenti, and that I can't abide.  

Hawk Atreides

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:50 pm
Hawk Atreides
AniMajor
Hawk Atreides
You're a Georgian too? Gods below there are a lot of us.

I'd like you.

No matter how I phrase it, that's not going to sound right.

Where in Georgia are you? (You can PM me, if you want.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:06 pm
Hawk Atreides
It's an opinion, not a points system. There is no metaphysical merit/flaw system that requires that you take "disliking rap music" in order to offset "liking trance" or something.
But doesn't disliking rap give penalties to Streetwise rolls?  

Seeky

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:07 am
graah. Not again, Gaia. Why did you have to use that term?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:17 am
Deandriea

Because they never learn?  

maenad nuri
Captain

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 pm
maenad nuri
Deandriea

Does anyone have the thread/petition link for not using that term when they came out with zOMG?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:26 pm
saint dreya
maenad nuri
Deandriea

Does anyone have the thread/petition link for not using that term when they came out with zOMG?
What term? I don't play zOMG  

Gho the Girl

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:56 am
Gho the Girl
saint dreya
maenad nuri
Deandriea

What term? I don't play zOMG

The G~ word. When zOMG first came out, they used it in reference to Nicolae's shop. Now they're using it in the title of an item.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games