Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:50 pm
All right. Just shove him aside if he gets in your way. He's not used to being this big, so he gets in the way a lot. *ears twitch as she hears Dame call out* So your name's Daniel? I'm Kits.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:58 pm
dame nods at Daniel's response, "Hey dear," and goes back into the kitchen, grabbing a handful of seeds and leaning back against the counter, facing Karrie. "Well...would you mind if I applied for the job?" she asked, glancing at him and eating a few seeds.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:04 pm
*shakes his head slightly* No, I wouldn't mind. As long as you don't think it would be awkward working there... I mean, being a MW lady and all...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:18 pm
Karrie's text to Amy
Kits and I are at Dame's, watching her bake right now.

{{I literally died IRL when I read this! rofl rofl rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:27 pm
*gets another text*

Amy's text to Karrie
Thank you sweetie! My mouth is already watering at the thought of it. It'll taste even better tomorrow after it's had a chance to simmer a little bit after we've eaten. Oh, and I was thinking about making homemade macaroni and cheese for Thanksgiving. Sound good? I can bring a crock pot to heat it all up in when we get to your dad's.

*sends a response*

Karrie's text to Amy
Sounds good to me. Anything with cheese is always good with my family, and Kits too. XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:51 pm
Daniel thumbs absentmindedly through the book while talking to Kits.

"A pleasure to meet you as well, Kits. I was just asking what brought you all around today. I haven't seen a single soul here asides from Dame since I got here, and suddenly, it's a party."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:31 pm
She hears the last thing Daniel said and pokes her head out of the kitchen, "You mean to tell me you haven't seen Draa around here?" A confused look passes across her face confused , as she goes back inside and mumbles under her breath, "Just where has that little grunny gotten off to?"

She looks up to answer Karrie, "Well...I don't know why it would be too odd...I mean, I know I am an MW lady but I still have bills to pay. With Flame really hating the idea of me working at The Colourful Kitten...I really don't want to press my luck, ya know? I have the B.A.R.C. job but only part time and Security, but I've been gone a while from that. I'll check with that soon and see if I can be worked back into the schedule...I'm used to cleaning from the Pre-K job so...I mean, it really wouldn't be to difficult..."

((Sorry, I SO fell asleep last night... sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Daniel kicks off his shoes and tosses them aside with his feet. Setting his chemistry book down on the coffee table, and promptly knocking several other books over, he shrugs outof his vest and tosses it on the back of the couch. Raising his voice, he calls back to Dame in the kitchen.

"No Dame, I have still yet to lay eyes on this elusive 'Draa' personae. But from you description, I'm sure I'll know it when I see it, and you'll be first person I'll inform."

Shuffling through the now tumbled pile of books, Daniel comes up with a small folding portfolio. Restacing some of he books, he clears a space on the table and opens up the folder. Inside are countless scraps of papers with words, pictures, diagrams, and random scribbles. Seemingly at random, Daniel picks up a piece of paper that appears to have once been crumpled into a ball. Looking at it briefly he digs through the pile of books again and comes back up with the thesaurus again. Opening the book, he begins flipping pages, occasionally stopping and referring to the paper, before shaking his head to himself and flipping on.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:29 pm
Well, Dame texted Karrie and asked if he could come over. I was with him, so I decided to come. Smok and Mwee *takes the small dragon off her head* followed me. I'm not sure when Velcore got here. He's very quiet when he's flying.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:36 pm
*shrugs* Well, if it won't bother you or anything, it's fine with me.

*watches Dame walk back and forth*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:39 pm
Daniel nods absentmindedly as he listens to Kits, still flipping through the thesaurus and his notes.

"Ah, I see. Wait. Texting? That's the thing with cellular phones right? Marvelous bit of tech there. Always something new around here. Yes, always new."

Daniel pulls more notes from his stack, as if unaware that he had even been speaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:41 pm
*raises an eyebrow* Ookay... umm... texting isn't that new... confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:55 pm
*gets a text*

Amy's text to Karrie
Oh good! I knew you, Velcore and Kits liked cheese, and so does Thistle. I just didn't know if I should make something fancier or not. I'll need you to help me decide on what to wear, too. Perhaps you can get a fashion show tonight. wink I'll see you at home, soon. Love you!

*sends a response*

Karrie's text to Amy
Fancy? I think you might have the wrong idea about thanksgiving with my family. We'll talk about it when I get home. Love you too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:05 pm
Daniel seems to come alert all of a sudden. His notes forgotten, and letting hsi thesaurus flip closed, he looks up at Kits. He almost looks more puzzled than whle h had been looking through his notes.

"Really? Huh. I could've swore I looked that up."

Daniel sets to the pile of books again, pushing some aside while stopping to glance at the covers of others.

"See, I had built this, um, thing, a few weeks ago. And I found alot of these cellular phones. Course I didn't know what to call them at the time. I just knew that they we're electronic devices for radio communication. Ah here it is."

Lifting a small book labelled History of Radio Communications, Daniel flips to the pages near the back.

"Anyways, so I managed to make use of the cellular radio network the devices used, as well as something called a wireless local area network. Dame keeps calling it Why-Fly, or something like that. Dunno why. Ah, see. Texting as you use it has been in use for barely twenty years. Heck, cellular technology is just about to turn forty. I mean, that is some awesome speed fo development, you know?"

Daniel finally looks up to see Kits and her dragons staring somewhat blankly at him. He grins sheepishly up at them all.

"Sorry. I did it again, didn't I?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 pm
If you mean confuse me, then yes, you did. sweatdrop I understood most of that, but why do you talk about it like it's so... foreign to you?

*falls asleep in Kits' arms*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games