Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:12 am
Congratz Riku !
Rayne sips some pumpkin juice...

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:27 am
Amanda pops in for a snack before heading back to the library  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 pm
"so who wants to help me practice some spells? im kind of bored and i think i need to pratice or i will be no where near as good as i was a few years ago"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:09 pm
Amelia walks in the great hall and hears James proposal to practice spells, she walks up to him and says," Sure i will practice with you if you don't mind"  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 am
"ok amelia i need practice with the shield charm so will you use only the spells that wont cause too much harm to any one?"
*gets into a dueling stance and walks respectfully up to you holds out wand and does the wand salute then bows then turns my back on you and takes 10 steps away then turns and prepares my self to cast the shield charm*
((for the purpose of fairness will you do an opposed check ,an opposed check is where we both roll a single 20 sided dice and whom ever has the greater number wins, that way we can have a bit of fun with this practice))

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:26 am
*alicia elf scurries into the Great Hall and sees a gigantic mess*

"Oh no, no, no, no....no, no" *she says closing her eyes*

IceeWitch

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:45 am
Wren having just indulged in her thriving gobstones addiction, heard alicia elf from the entrance hall, and as if it was some sort of elf bat signal, she leapt into action.

Hurdling into the great hall, she promptly slips in a puddle of pumpkin juice, and so great was her enthusiasm that her momentum sent her sliding right under the Hufflepuff table, where many students hastily stood up as she slid beneath them. She was about three quarters of the way down the table before she finally slowed to a stop.

Wren sat up where she lay with her legs crossed and banged her head on a nearby table leg. "Bad Wren! Bad Wren!" she said as the cups and plates above her bounced lightly.

Aunt Slappy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:04 am
Amelia gets into dueling stance, does the wand salute and bows then walks 10 steps in the other direction,  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:32 am
Wren, feeling happy with the amount of punishment she gave herself, crawls to the end of the table, straightens up, and starts to clean up the mess, starting with the puddle of pumpkin juice,

Her pet chicken, Henrietta, who had flown off of Wren's head when she fell, was now wandering along the Hufflepuff table. With a soft bok bok bok she nibbled on some student's toast while merely waddling right through other students scrambled eggs. She happily settled herself on Amelia's unprotected cereal, dipping her beak into the bowl of partly finished cornflakes.

Wren, who was focused entirely on her cleaning, had not noticed this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:19 pm
Riku watches Amelia and James as they begin their dual. Riku yawns and sits down. "Man...I'm really tired," she slowly doses off.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 am
Kitty entered the Great Hall, "Oh dear, why are Amelia and James dueling? And where'd that chicken on the Hufflepuff table come from? Is someone practicing conjuring?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:06 pm
ninja quickly cleans under the gryffindor table but gets lost dreaming of one day joining the students .___.  

A Kiss In Paradise

Rainbow Gawker

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 pm
Greetings Everyone!
Now that classes are over, your bellies are full, and the Hogwarts Express is here, I believe it is time for me to make a speech!
I haven't made one in a very long time, so forgive me if I sound a bit rusty!
Now I've already posted the Key Dates for the Summer, so you should all be excited for things to come. I am talking of course about the Quidditch World Cup! Planning is underway here, and if you have some input, please post it. We are still looking for at least one trivia volunteer!

Let's see, the Head Elf has already mentioned mass sorting, but there is something else I'm forgetting...
That's right! Teachers/Instructors please post all house-points in the Hour Glasses no later than June 11. I believe there is an ending to Slytherin's win-streak looming.
Tomorrow, I will also open up a thread for members' voting in a very special contest. More information about that will be released later in the Entrance Hall. I plan to post winners of all contests no later than June 11, so that Summer Term and the Quidditch World Cup can start off the right way!
As usual, don't forget to check the Entrance Hall for all guild updates!
That's all! I shall see you all soon.

[Spring Bash officially closed, you may continue all other posting!]

techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 pm
*attempts to sheild my sel;f from her attack*
fails to cast in time*
gets knocked back*
"that was a good hit"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games