Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:36 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I love you too...but Naoko...you're way too hot. I don't mean that just as in your looks, either...you're burning up." Ryu's brow furrowed as his hands drifted all over the pianist's body. From top to bottom, the blond was almost painfully hot.

"You need to get undressed." the vocalist ordered, worried that his lover's temperature was really too high.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:08 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki reached down and dragged the wet washcloth up from the bottom. "Ah...I think you dropped this." he glanced up and over to Nezumi and watched him shivering. "Are you cold? Would you like a blanket? I can turn up the heat some. You're shivering."

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked again as Nezumi apologized. He had a sneaking suspicion as to why the man was shivering and well Hiroki didn't mind one bit. After Nezumi had been so naughty to him while he had tried to sleep, the manager deserved some teasing.

"I think I'd like the massage first, mm...but then again you being a wonderful butler on your own. Maybe I won't need to go out at all? My nose would only get cold in this winter weather." He chuckled a little and grabbed a fluffy towel then rose up into it to avoid embarrassing Nezumi too much. "Ok so where should I lay down?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image

"Yes, yes..I'm quite alright. Those things just happen sometimes, right?" the manager kept shrugging it off as nothing...though he could stand to be warmed up a little...just not with a blanket. Seemed Hiroki was already "turning up the heat" for him, though...despite his claim of having a cold chill just then, a slight misting of sweat began to form on Nezumi's brow.

"Me? A butler? Ha! Hardly. I don't believe I have the looks for a proper butler, only the will to serve, I suppose. If that were the case...well...maybe I would make a better butler than musician manager. Even so, I..." the mouse fell silent as a stone as Hiroki stood from the bath. Even in a towel he was quite the sight. It just didn't get any easier for Nezumi, it seemed, as he found himself praying to any higher power that he have the self control to just ignore it without embarrassing himself in one way or the other.

"Ah...um....the....the bed is fine, sir."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:55 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

He went to the bed and laid down on it. The bed was modest, a double but the comforter was a dark rich rust color mixed with black, rust and tan pillows. He avoided putting his nose in any position that would have it touching the pillows or the bed.

"Yes, I could see that. But I suppose most managers are like butlers to their stars depending on the star." he chuckled a little but kept his face fairly still. "So where do you want to start? Do you want me to tell you about company business while you're performing the massage or do you want to just wait on that for later?"

He closed his eyes for a moment rather amused by the rather nervous mouse that seem to have darting eyes, which walked all over him. He actually wondered if Nezumi would be able to control himself. Hiroki was going to enjoy this quite a bit. It had been awhile since he had someone around like this. But he'd wait to see where it led. He didn't want to rush into anything right now. Not with so many things on his plate.

It would take a bit of time to get to know Nezumi because Hiroki wanted to see what was beyond the troubled manager's record.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:13 am
User Image

Nezumi paused, sort of tilting his head a little in thought. What had Hiroki meant, exactly, by saying he could see that? He could see that Nezumi had the will to serve like a butler...or he could see that he wasn't handsome enough to be a butler, in the modern, cafe sense? Well, either way, it didn't matter. He certainly wasn't about to ask for clarification and be rude.

"Um...well, there's no need to discuss business when you're meant to be relaxing the most. We can go over all that later. Just enjoy yourself for a while longer."
Carefully, Nezumi leaned over the bed, then crawled up onto it to get in a better position to massage his boss. As his hands began to work over those gorgeous muscles, the mouse let himself relax a little as well, focusing on the job he was doing.

"So...anything you would like to talk about, sir?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Alright...." he muttered as the fingers started to roam his back. It was rather difficult to think of conversation while getting a message. This was the most attention his body had received in days. Well at least attention that was deserved.

So he could barely think of something to talk about considering the fingers were pretty determined to make his body into a gelatinous goo. "That feels so good. I'm a lucky man today." he finally said slowly and muffled by the pillow under his face. "I'm surprised you're not dating...or is there a special someone out there? A nice girlfriend?"

Hiroki, of course, knew that the man probably didn't have a girlfriend especially after being so naughty earlier but he had to kept up the 'act' so he could learn more about the mousy manager. He wasn't as wicked as Akihiko or as manipulative as Yuuji but he was a bit playful in his own right. And after what he had woke up to earlier, he wanted see how far he could take his little game.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image

"Surprised?" Nezumi seemed taken aback. He hadn't expected to hear such a thing from Hiroki. Surprised, eh? Well, that must mean the man viewed him as desirable in some form or fashion, right?
Oh...who was he kidding? Getting his hopes up over simple conversation. He was always a fool when it came to things like this.

"Iie. No...um...significant other." the mouse said simply, putting his weight into it as he rolled his hands down Hiroki's back, then further, smoothing down his hips and thighs without disturbing the towel.

"Do you, sir? Have a girlfriend, I mean."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm sick, baka..." Naoko replied with a half smirk.
Amber eyes opened to half lidded as he watched his lover's hands move over his body.
"I'm practically naked except for this blanket..." he whispered, which was relatively true...
He had a pair of boxers on, but that was pretty much it.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:06 pm

User Image

"I know you're sick...and it's the boxers I'm talking about, not to mention the blanket. Seriously, your fever must be off the charts."
Ryu tossed the blanket aside and pulled the boxers right off the blond's slight frame.

"I'm getting you some more water, but first...here, take your temperature." the vocalist pulled a thermometer out of a drawer quickly and handed it to Naoko before he trotted to the kitchen and came back with a large glass of ice water.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Sighing, Naoko turned onto his back in the bed. He took the thermometer, putting it under his tongue obediently as Ryu ran off to get more water.
Having been stripped down really didn't seem to bother the pianist at all... especially considering Ryu only had his best interests at heart.
"It's 39..." the blond spoke up, putting the thermometer on the bedside table and closing his eyes. "No wonder I'm so hot..."

(((39 C is like him having a temp of 102.2 F)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:26 pm

User Image

"That's no good at all..." Ryu said with extreme concern written all over his face.

"As long as it doesn't get any worse, we can manage this."
Sitting on the bed, the violinist slipped an arm under Naoko and lifted him into a sitting cradled position, holding the water to his parched lips.

"Drink up baby. Keeping hydrated is important. We have to get you well and keep you well."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Naoko reached up, taking the glass in his own hands. "I'm not that weak, baka..." he teased, drinking down about half the glass before handing it back to his lover. "Though... feels nice... having someone look out for me when I'm sick. It's... been a long time since anyone's done that for me." the blond replied with a slight smile.
He leaned into Ryu, his forehead pressed gently against the violinist's neck.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:40 pm

User Image

"You keep calling me an idiot...do you really find me that much of a fool these days?" Ryu said in a soft tone, his garnet eyes shining with a serene curiosity. Naoko seemed so....so like he used to be in this exact moment. He was just Naoko. yet...there was so much more to his tenshi now. His angel wasn't an angel anymore. Was he even the same person? Or was he a shattered, fragmented version of the man he loved? Was he, a simple musician, really going to be able to put the pianist back together again?

"You know I'll always take care of you. I've promised. Just because I'm worried doesn't make me foolish, does it?" a small smile graced the vocalist's pink lips as he looked down at his ill lover.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Smiling, amber eyes opened and looked up at the violinist. "You're clumsy and accident prone... makes you a baka in my eyes, akuma-kun..."
Naoko reached one hand up, laying it against his lover's cheek. "But then again... makes me the bigger baka for loving you I suppose..." he teased, his smile widening just a bit more. "I'll be fine... just a bad cold... I was out in the rain a long time before I got back here is all."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:32 pm

User Image

"I'll be a baka, then. Just for you." he grinned, placing the cup down on the side table and stretching out beside Naoko again.

"You're not a baka, though. You just can't resist my devilish charms!" the vocalist giggled, running his foot up and down the pianist's leg.

"I hope it's just a bad cold. I'd hate for you to be sick for a long time."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games