Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:59 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
The page has gotten far since I was online ^___^
I watched some swing dancing but it just make me miss josh.
I can tell if it's about cats ><
It's not really about the goal to them ^^ it never was for me really eaither.
I like not having to create a connection anymore. Or making calls while on the computer.
Yes I watched star trek and then watched some anime.
Someone isn't doing there homework n.n
And the same since I was online. XD;
Aww~ I watched some swing dancing on the TV the other day and thought of you.
...But the song's not about cats.
I know. :3 I've actually seen them say that a lot...
:3
Fun stuff.
Yes I was doing my homework. ...I'm not at the moment, but I'm about to log off and get back to it.
Sometimes that happends radomly.
I was thought of ^____^ we saw the US Open for swing. Yes it does exist.
True ^__^ but there in it.
I don't quite remeber how I got into the group.
So my mom can call and tell me what to clean. >< got to know that.
The anime is called 'those who hunt elfs' It's rather amusing.
Good ^^ I have to work today but I don't work again so I'm hoping I can get some stuff done. ^____^ key word hope.
It's an odd occurance in PWU. ^^;;
o.O Now that's dedictaion.
XD True~ eh, I did think it was the funniest part about the lyrics. :3
You like talking to 'em all. I can see why you'd be in it. ...I don't like bumping for gold and~ bump that thread to help t'ward the goal so at least the bumps are useful. Although, I try not to make bothersome posts for those who are talking. :3
XD I guess that was the advantage of having no cell phone signal in the house?
You have to work, but you don't have to work again? o.O Anyway, I hope you get stuff done. =]
Well it is the one random conversation thread on the main page.
The moves are nice to see but the outfits could use some work.
I was kind of startled when I herd them myself n.n
I've made some good frineds and I've lost a lot of them. I would guess the same for anyother thread but since the threads popularity people know who you are if you saw you have been posting in the MPT since page 5k.
Advantage and downfall all at the same time.
I only have to work on saterday this week last I checked. I'm more then sure I will have time to get stuff done. I must go now so good luck studying.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:01 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
eh I've been getting hit over the head for it for about a ....year.
I know but i'm happy you sold it all the same.
gblade? yuck I mean have fun!
Well... hopefully that'll stop. o.O
XD Well then, glad I made ya happy.
I dislike the bulkyness, but it's gold and grey. Two of the colors I often pair together on Gaia. >.<;; And~ I know I'm addicted if I'm actually considering questing again. XP
I found it ^^
Well it has. Mars was very happy to see I got it. I still have to get the rest but I'm holding back until I atleast watch what I have.
^___^ It's not that hard to do really.
Yes but at the same time isn't not that expensive, true everything is up there but still not a million gold yet. >< If you do go for it I bid you good luck.
^___^
XD That's a good rule to follow...
On Gaia, at least~ from what you've said. PX
Eheh, yeah~ I figure I'll save up... and if I get the gold I'll buy it. If not, I'll open the letter I have. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:06 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

We lost a conversation ><
thanks ^^
I know, I make her sound evil ^^; She just has mood swings.
You need bread to eat breakfast?
~
yes ^___^ it doens't work with hip hop.
my grandmother makes a wonderful peach cobbler. ^___^ But I don't like apples that much. Something about being from apple country.
You lost it. I replied to it.
n.n
XD Come on, you're on Gaia with people full of teenage angst, you're supposed to make parents sound bad.
Milk or bread. ...I had a glass of cranberry juice instead. >.<
It can work quite well with hip hop~
That's a shame then. n.n
I found it thanks for telling me n.n
~
XD But I really do love my mom. She is my oly parent so I should treat her with repect.^^
Good switch ^__^
Well not with the stuff I was using...
Sounds very good all the same.
^^;; i figured it was no big loss because we tend to lose towers all the time.
n.n <3 Well then, don't make her sound like a crazy lady. Even if she might be crazy, don't say that. XD;;
Not as filling. u__u
Ah. See~ that usually happens to me with rock songs playing and... I figure it doesn't work well with rock.
XD The cobbler I had? We tripled the recipe, but apparently we found out that you don't have to triple everything when you do that and~ it was very runny.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:10 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Good ^^ I have to work today but I don't work again so I'm hoping I can get some stuff done. ^____^ key word hope.
You like talking to 'em all. I can see why you'd be in it. ...I don't like bumping for gold and~ bump that thread to help t'ward the goal so at least the bumps are useful. Although, I try not to make bothersome posts for those who are talking. :3
You have to work, but you don't have to work again? o.O Anyway, I hope you get stuff done. =]
I've made some good frineds and I've lost a lot of them. I would guess the same for anyother thread but since the threads popularity people know who you are if you saw you have been posting in the MPT since page 5k.
I only have to work on saterday this week last I checked. I'm more then sure I will have time to get stuff done. I must go now so good luck studying.
Well, this and your cafe. But~ as long as people are talking, I don't care if their conversation strays from the thread topic. ..Depending on how spammy it becomes. >.<
XD At least it's not the other way around thoguh~
That's the thing about those new bumpers~ I don't think they care if you've been there that long. Actually, I think you'd shock them because many are amazed at how old the thread is.
Ah~ yesyes.
Wow. o___o Nice. Yep, I'm getting back to work now. Have fun~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:11 pm
Just so everybody knows, I think I have to fly into work tonight, and I'm not looking forward to it at ALL!!! Nooopes.. Buggers.. ::pouts:: I need to get out of this damn coffee shop. And btw.. BUMPISH ARghh! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:11 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
eh I've been getting hit over the head for it for about a ....year.
I know but i'm happy you sold it all the same.
gblade? yuck I mean have fun!
Well... hopefully that'll stop. o.O
XD Well then, glad I made ya happy.
I dislike the bulkyness, but it's gold and grey. Two of the colors I often pair together on Gaia. >.<;; And~ I know I'm addicted if I'm actually considering questing again. XP
I found it ^^
Well it has. Mars was very happy to see I got it. I still have to get the rest but I'm holding back until I atleast watch what I have.
Yes but at the same time isn't not that expensive, true everything is up there but still not a million gold yet. >< If you do go for it I bid you good luck.
^___^
Eheh, yeah~ I figure I'll save up... and if I get the gold I'll buy it. If not, I'll open the letter I have. XD;;

~
Yep I just have to find my first box sex XD and I'm getting the japanese versions that mars hates but it's best to see things in japanese ^__^
Just give me bread and I'm a happy camper n.n
you have it in a letter but you still want to save for it? >< you know what's best.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:15 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

We lost a conversation ><
thanks ^^
I know, I make her sound evil ^^; She just has mood swings.
You need bread to eat breakfast?
~
yes ^___^ it doens't work with hip hop.
my grandmother makes a wonderful peach cobbler. ^___^ But I don't like apples that much. Something about being from apple country.
You lost it. I replied to it.
n.n
XD Come on, you're on Gaia with people full of teenage angst, you're supposed to make parents sound bad.
Milk or bread. ...I had a glass of cranberry juice instead. >.<
It can work quite well with hip hop~
That's a shame then. n.n
I found it thanks for telling me n.n
~
XD But I really do love my mom. She is my oly parent so I should treat her with repect.^^
Good switch ^__^
Well not with the stuff I was using...
Sounds very good all the same.
^^;; i figured it was no big loss because we tend to lose towers all the time.
n.n <3 Well then, don't make her sound like a crazy lady. Even if she might be crazy, don't say that. XD;;
Not as filling. u__u
Ah. See~ that usually happens to me with rock songs playing and... I figure it doesn't work well with rock.
XD The cobbler I had? We tripled the recipe, but apparently we found out that you don't have to triple everything when you do that and~ it was very runny.
Yes well they look the same so I think I've posted on them already. Half the time it's me doing it ^^;
I will try not to ^___^
But very good n.n
um indie rock just fine. Depends on the rock song i guess.
Jade likes to make cobbler but I really only like peach. I once wanted it for my birthday but ^^; find fresh peaches in november.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well, this and your cafe. But~ as long as people are talking, I don't care if their conversation strays from the thread topic. ..Depending on how spammy it becomes. >.<
XD At least it's not the other way around thoguh~
That's the thing about those new bumpers~ I don't think they care if you've been there that long. Actually, I think you'd shock them because many are amazed at how old the thread is.
Ah~ yesyes.
Wow. o___o Nice. Yep, I'm getting back to work now. Have fun~
Last I checked we were not postin gon the sticky, I thought that was the cafe >< The thread was really ment to be spammy.
Well eaither way jade will complain. so no winning for me :3
Yeah as old as me, or atleast me on gaia.
I get text messages just fine from my room though ^__^
I was actually late to work. They told me the wrong time. It's a good thing I came in early. but this is the first time i got to eat all day.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:18 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Kohana Ichibana
JeeszyCreezy
Kohana Ichibana
I have a complete commons wishlist now o_o
Wow... do I have free time or what XD
Yay~ Everything is slowly being bought while it grows x.x;;;
Most of the stuff I need is DI's sadlly.
That's cool that you can make a wishlist i'm so undecided and I forget to clear it once I got it ^^
Ive been big on quests ever since I started Gaia. n.n
I suppose its become a hobby.
Once my goal was to buy every item shops had XD that might be impossible but heck I can keep trying little by little.
I can't keep an account ^^;
I've got a lot of those on gaia ^^
It takes about 2 million gold to do it. I've done it but not all store items are nice :/ so some I decided were a waste of gold.
Yeah I know the feeling. x.x Which is why I'm only buying the things I really like first.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:22 pm
BlackSolstice43
Just so everybody knows, I think I have to fly into work tonight, and I'm not looking forward to it at ALL!!! Nooopes.. Buggers.. ::pouts:: I need to get out of this damn coffee shop. And btw.. BUMPISH ARghh! xp
Well, I hope it all works out.
And that you got out of the coffee shop. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:22 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
I'm so in love with my avi's look right now... ;_; ... I don't want to change it.
o: You know that's a foreign concept to me...
That's good, right? No need to save up gold to buy other items and such.

Edit: You changed. O: Smexeh. ;] XD

Yeah, it's a good way to save money I think. I do find myself spending money on stuff every now and then though. Little things that I don't often use but will probably one day use.

I think I like this new outfit too. I like that punk armband thing. ^_^
Yeah, I'm bad when it comes to saving up gold now. I don't want to quest... so I basically spend the gold on store items as I make it.
Heheh, yeah, that's why I never sell items. You always end up using them on some other day~
That ska wristband thing? o: I want one of those. >3 I just haven't found a deal on it in the market at the right time yet. ^^;

I think it sells in shops though. I've given up on the marketplace. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:25 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
I would just KILL for some gaia tattoos right now. Hopefully if it ever happens they won't be lame! I think I'd probably be very sad.
I'm just hoping the tatoos won't be permanent and that they can be removed if you change your mind a week later. XD;
Somewhere I saw a concept idea for the tatoos... The picture I saw basically had vines covering the avatar's body... and didn't look that good. ...I'm hoping that they're coming up with better ideas during this delay in their release...

Well, I was thinking tribal designs would be easy enough as long as they could get the right cell shading in there. You wouldn't want tattoos that look like they jump off the body, right? Otherwise, I think it would be rather tough to incorporate tattoos... maybe some flowery designs.

I would if they'd think of making the avi bigger (without pixelating it).  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:32 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I found it ^^
^___^

~
Yep I just have to find my first box sex XD and I'm getting the japanese versions that mars hates but it's best to see things in japanese ^__^
Just give me bread and I'm a happy camper n.n
you have it in a letter but you still want to save for it? >< you know what's best.
The voices sound funny either way. XD;;
Ah, so you need to glue bread and your laptop to yourself. PX Eh, i have my moments, but generally I try to be cheery. I do like my share of complaining though~ but only all at once in a little story to my mom. =]
*laughs* You just keep repeating that I know what's best... Yeah, I could say that I'm saving the letter for financial purposes to sell later. But~ I know I'll never sell it. I'm a packrat. @.@ I bought the letter to open it later, but I just can't let go of it. @ 3@ But~ at another time when I can think clearly about Gaia type stuff, I'll figure out whether I want to save up or open my letter. ...The same goes for the mythrill armor. XD;; I own a letter that I bought just so that I could open one later (because I figured I'd want one later) but I'm thinking that I'll save up to buy the armor in the market. XD;; But, yesyes, I must think things through in a couple days when I have the time.
And~ I'll reply to the other posts later. I don't have the time to devote to answering the posts in the threads that I'd like to. But~ with tomorrow over with... I think I might be able to tomorrow night. Maybe. Okay.. enough stream of consciousness. Back to work I go. u.u;
But hey! At least I just have one thing left to finish. A presentation on a topic that I can't find any more info to elaborate on. Fun stuff. XP And then reading to do... but I'm not counting that. Okay, byes. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:38 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
I'm so in love with my avi's look right now... ;_; ... I don't want to change it.

Yeah, it's a good way to save money I think. I do find myself spending money on stuff every now and then though. Little things that I don't often use but will probably one day use.

Yeah, I'm bad when it comes to saving up gold now. I don't want to quest... so I basically spend the gold on store items as I make it.
Heheh, yeah, that's why I never sell items. You always end up using them on some other day~
That ska wristband thing? o: I want one of those. >3 I just haven't found a deal on it in the market at the right time yet. ^^;

Eheh, I buy my fair share of store items... but never from the stores. I hate paying full price for a store item. I usually grab them for about 60-80% of the store price.

And~ Hmm... the tribal designs would look rather nice. :3 I'm hoping for some little red heart or something. It'll probably be the size of a pixel anyway. XD;;
I think we're supposed to get make-up options when the tatoos appear. I'm interested in seeing how make up would look~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:41 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Eheh, I buy my fair share of store items... but never from the stores. I hate paying full price for a store item. I usually grab them for about 60-80% of the store price.

And~ Hmm... the tribal designs would look rather nice. :3 I'm hoping for some little red heart or something. It'll probably be the size of a pixel anyway. XD;;
I think we're supposed to get make-up options when the tatoos appear. I'm interested in seeing how make up would look~

Oo... a make up option? Really? That would be very interesting. Maybe I can finally create a Davey Havok avi. I wanted to tinker with that the other day because I got bored.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games