Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:44 pm

* kneels down as he enters the room and tickles the dogs under their chins and they stopped fidgiting * No thank you..Im ok. So what has been going on since I left?
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:52 pm

*She has a seat on one of the leather sofa's and crosses her legs. Hmmm. Well lately, Dame and Katana are off doing something called "snipe hunting" in the wilderness. Apparently, it's a big joke folks in the South like to do to each other. Frankly, I don't get it. stare They will be gone for a couple of days.

Amethyst quit to go work at the GGB. Which is probably a good thing because I saw her today and she said something about "my little pony" and that kind of conversation is going to get her killed here. I'm unsure if she is playing with a full deck…if you know what I mean. rolleyes

We had a party on Saturday you missed. One of the theme parties…Arabian Nights. Dec's band played and that was really fun.

Um…I just found out Ryzan turned Draa into a Dark Elf and he's over at your clinic with some injuries due to Amethysts unruly pony.

And TES…well, you just saw that. mad

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Hmm sounds like a lot happened. Which I shouldnt be suprised because that's what always happenes while I'm gone. * takes a seat across from her on the floor and Atilla and Hun curled up around him *
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:05 pm

*She looks at her dogs curiously.* Funny…they don't do that with anyone normally. neutral

Black… *she looks at her hands* … was I out of line up there in the Bar? sweatdrop

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:11 pm

* chuckles as he scratches the dogs sides * I have a thing with animals...* looks up at her * and no I dont think you were. But I'm glad I got you out of there before you did step over that line.
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Psy's Text That Kat
Hey Psy, snipe hunt is going well. Those newbies are just so hilarious! rofl Just to let you know, Icy decided to come with us, this being a "Southern" thing and all that. rolleyes See you soon!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Are you going to be around for a while now?

Exor Omega is going to help catch our panty raider and find out how he is getting in here past all of the security we currently have. It is disconcerting to me how Razz is getting in here undetected. It makes me feel uneasy in my own place. sweatdrop

*Pulls out her iphone and reads the text from Katana.* Oh…they talked Icy into going on that silly snipe wilderness thing. ……wilderness. *shudders.* eek
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Yes I will be around for a while. And if I can be any assistance just let me know. I have to go check on Draa tomorrow. * stands up and give Psyzapp a quick warm hug and kisses her on the cheek. * I need to get some sleep..have a good night and I will see you tomorrow. * Turns and flits away as the door closes. He slips into Leko and Ayami's room and undresses quickly and slips under the covers pulling Leko closer *

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:24 pm

*She just blinks and in an instant he is gone.* eek How does he DO that? stressed

*She goes over to each door of her place that leads to the outside and checks to ensure each are secure. All this talk about a breech in security has made her very uneasy. After she is satisfied, she goes into her bedroom, removes her garments and slips into bed. The dogs lay on the floor beside her bed and she slowly falls asleep.*
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:42 am

*after rinsing his mouth a few times in the men's room to wash out any remaining blood, he checks his watch and sees that Ryzan hasn't come in yet. Figuring that means he'd rather stay in tonight, he puts his empty cup from the steamer he made in the sink, grabs a chilled bottle of elven wine, picks up his glasses, and makes his way back to his quarters. Before going in, he's sure to tuck the bloodied handkerchief into his pocket so that Ryzan doesn't see, though there is some very slight bruising on his cheek from where he was hit. Knowing how fond Ryzan is of Psyzapp, he decides it might be best to avoid speaking of what happened.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:04 am

*wakes up and find Black in her bed*
You're like some kind of vagabond they way you come and go from our chambers...
*sighs and gets up and heads up to the bar to get a morning pick me up*
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:48 am

*walks in*

Hi Hi.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:03 am

Nei! 4laugh
*glomps*
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:03 am

Milady!! *falls down from the glomp*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:13 am

*helps Nei up*
How are you? 4laugh
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games