Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Hm, this is somewhat disappointing... Wonder if Psyzapp is aware of how simple it is to gain access to her facilities, Exor thought as he stepped through the unlocked door on the roof. Armed guards and dogs can't be everywhere all at once, nor can they see everything all the time... Enter advanced surveilance and laser grids, he mused to himself. He continued through the utilities area, taking note of the HVAC and riser systems he passed along the way - it would be very easy to kill everyone with poison gas as it stood; that would have to be changed.

A tap on a hand-held computer gave him an updated location marker on a blueprint of the presmises. He took a knee amid the sounds of air and water moving through ducts and pipes and slid a fiberoptic camera lead under the door. Through it, he surveyed the area and noted the security camera right above the exterior of the door. He readied a loop kit for the camera and waved at the door as he watched a pair of security guards pass by it in conversation.

Once they were gone, Exor opened the door ever so slightly and pulled the feed line from the camera and put it into a loop circuit that he set on top of the device, knowing that if anyone was even monitoring that screen at the moment that a momentary blip shouldn't cause much notice. He then slipped along the corridor, scanning for any unlisted cameras and watching for any more security patrols. A quick confirmation of the GPS told him that he stood outside a stairway down to the Jade Dragon-Ladies' tunnel. He slipped inside the stairway and silently shut the door.

He was half way down the stairs when another patrol opened the lower door and began to go up the stairs. Exor listened for the two guards to make it around to the landing of the stairways, and as soon as they made it there, he slid down beneath the steps, holding onto the construction's support beams to keep himself from falling to the ground half a story below. As expected, security didn't notice the black-gloved fingers holding onto the bottom side of the steps their feet took before they exited through the upper door. Exor allowed himself a small sigh of relief as he eased himself down from his emergency perch and quietly dropped onto the floor below.

Again utilizing the fiberoptic camera, he checked the hallway for any roving personnel. Spotting a janitor pushing a cart of supplies down the corridor, Exor waited until he was close enough to hear the strange sounds the mercenary started scratching on the wall inside the stairwell. The janitor stopped by the door and looked at it for a moment before going inside to investigate the noises. Exor jumped the man from behind and put a cloth with fresh chloroform on it over his mouth and nose. Within moments, the man was out cold.

Exor emerged moments later in the janitor's attire, his clothes and tools stashed within a garbage bag that he heaved onto the cart before continuing on his way, leaving the real janitor tied up and gagged in a supply closet in the stairway.

He came up to one of the high security doors, the camera facing away from his present location, and quickly looped that one, too. This is where it'll get interesting, he thought as he took out a miniature power screwdriver and took a panel off of the secure door. He knew that bypassing this door would take a minute or two at best, and his cover was compromised as it stood. As soon as he reached for his handheld computer, however, the door began to unlock and open. Exor quickly assumed his guise as a janitor again and stood behind the cart as the door opened. A security guard stood on the other side and waved at the mercenary with a brief greeting as he walked by. Thank God for security...? He pushed the cart through the door before it closed and found himself in the MW Ladies' corridor.

This hasn't been too much of an issue so far... I think I'll try to crack that door on the way out, anyway. Hell, might have to... I mean, that janitor was a lucky break on my part, but it could have happened for anybody... We'll have to work on personnell clearances... Oh, the paperwork... So glad I'm not writing the protocols, he smiled to himself as he came up to the first room. Oops. Forgot about this side's camera... Oh well... I'll get it on the way out... He parked the cart in front of the door and opened the garbage bag, retrieving his universal key. He inserted the device into the lock as he would the correct key and hit a button. The tool then reached out to to tumblers inside the lock core and rotated them to release the deadbolt. Another press of the button and the mercenary opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind him.

Exor found himself in Icy Reign's room and laughed to himself. He simply walked over to the table covered with various dossiers and papers. Although his intent was to leave a note to Icy on a scrap piece of paper, the unorganized nature of the sheets on the table made him think of how out of sorts Icy was when last he saw her. Curiosity and concern lead him to glance over some of the reports, and he soon found out what was ailing the security chief. He turned the paper over and took a pen from the tabe, scrawling a quick note to Icy Reign on the blank side of the report: We need to talk about a little more than just security - X

Although he was distracted by the findings in Icy's quarters, Exor still had a mission to complete. He exited Icy's room and locked the door behind him, grabbed the janitorial cart and continued on to the next room. Looking both ways before using his key, Exor soon found himself in Katana's room once again. He grinned as he did a quick perimeter of the area, hoping to find Showcase so that he had an excuse to fight the man, but to no avail. Shrugging with a dark grin, he helped himself to a drink from her refrigerator and the remote controls for her television and peripherals. He then left, putting them in the bag with the rest of his effects, and continued down the corridor.

He then came to what had to be Psyzapp's room. He worked his magic once more and walked inside. The two dogs, Atilla and Hun, came rushing to the door, expecting to see their master, but instead saw an unknown intruder standing there. They growled instinctively and leapt at Exor, who just managed to slam the door in the canines' faces before having his own chewed off. "Heist almighty, woman," he said aloud as he caught his breath. Mark that up as a better room to break into... Yikes... Oh well, I don't want to hurt her pets; jabbress might not take that well... And no doubt that barking is gonna attract attention! It's time to make tracks...

He hurriedly pushed the cart back to the secure door, and this time he did slice the camera. He swiftly unscrewed the access plate on this side of the door and hooked his handheld into the hardware. It took a few minutes for the decryption programs to find the right dataread entry to satisfy the retina scanner and palm scanner at the same time, but that was well enough. Once the door opened, he continued on as if nothing was out of the ordinary and went back to the stairwell, leaving the cart outside, but carrying a garbage bag with him. He walked up the stairs and out into the upper hallway, looking to all the cameras and security like a janitor.

Deciding on a more daring exit, the mercenary walked to the kitchen and out the back door to the dumpsters. "That wasn't too hard, now, was it...?" He deliberately turned around to face the security camera and grinned at it, flipping it the bird. Exor then left the area; he would report to Icy Reign and Psyzapp tomorrow.

eek evil *She becomes instantly enraged that TES would dare touch her let alone so blatantly mock her. She hauls off and backhands him across the face as hard as she possibly can. She reaches behind her to grab her dagger but realizes she has forgotten to wear it tonight with what she is wearing. stressed *

HOW DARE YOU! scream evil

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

(( *Waves to katana*

OK, I'm all caught up now, FINALLY! Unfortunately, I need to log out myself. Got an early appt. in the AM. Man, I hate it when it takes all my time here to just catch up on the reads! gonk

BTW Psyzapp, don't forget about my Quarters win on pg. 2658. xd

Goodnight, everyone. User Image ))
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 6, 1, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm starting to think he does, Black... *finishes his drink*

((Will read the wall of text after I post this... rolleyes sweatdrop ))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:04 pm

<<< Consider yourselves bombed 3nodding

And while I'd love to stick around and talk, I, too, have to be up early in the morning. I suppose I'll catch you all tomorrow or summat 3nodding >>>
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:07 pm

{{*putting off the wall of text as well*}}

*caught off guard, Psyzapp's backhand causes his teeth to cut the inside of his mouth, as well as his lip... the force behind it knocking his glasses off.*
Vith... *wipes his mouth with his hand and notices the blood* ... xsa ol... *takes out a handkerchief and wipes his hand off then his mouth*

Jeez... I guess I know where Ryzan learned how to hit now... vith.. *moves his jaw around, making sure it's not out of place*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:11 pm

* flits to the two appearing in between them. He looks down at Tes. * You kind of deserved that one * Looks back at Psyzapp * Do you want to go downstairs for a minute and cool off? * Pressures her with his eyes *
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 5, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:14 pm

*leans back in his chair, considering leaving for the night*

*nudges Karrie's arm with his nose*

*pats the dragon's head*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:20 pm

BlackR.16
* flits to the two appearing in between them. He looks down at Tes. * You kind of deserved that one * Looks back at Psyzapp * Do you want to go downstairs for a minute and cool off? * Pressures her with his eyes *

*She abruptly looks at Black wide eyed with rage as she comprehends what he is saying to her. Taking a deep breath in, she looks at TES and squints as she glares at him. Slowly exhaling, she looks at Black again and speaks in a very calculated manner.* Yes…I do believe I should.

*With that she promptly goes into her office, does the security measures, heads down the corridor and goes into her Chambers.*
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:24 pm

* looks at Tes quickly * If you feel anything is broken just come find me downstairs * heads downstairs and knocks on Psyzapp's door *

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 6, 2, 4 Total: 24 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:27 pm

*stands up and takes care of his cup* Tes, you probably don't need me to tell you this, but that was pretty stupid. *walks over to the door* See you later. *leaves*

*chirps at Tes and follows Karrie*
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:29 pm

eek *Not expecting anyone to be at her door, she comes out of her bedroom and tells her dogs to sit. She peeks though the peep hole and sees it is Black. She unbolts the door and opens it.*

Did you forget something Doctor? neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

I just wanted to come down and see if you wanted to talk or anything before I went to bed...
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

*shrugs* I thought it was funny...

*turns his handkerchief over to a clean spot and wipes his lip again, using his other hand to adjust his jaw*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:35 pm

*She motions for him to enter her quarters.* Have you ever seen my dogs? This is Atilla and Hun. They seem a bit agitated tonight. confused

*She shuts and locks the door as Black enters and leads him into a huge open living room and dining room area. She motions for him to have a seat on one of the leather sofas as she reaches for a remote.* Can I get you anything to drink? *She flips on the 3 sides fireplace.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games