Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Collowrath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:02 pm
Calixti
Iron Harlot
Goddammit NY, it's ******** September. Get cold already you jackass state. I'm melting to death.

Nebraska's being much the same, with daytime highs still in the eighties. I want to break out my hoodies, damn it! crying

Ohio has been going back and forth. It's cold at night, and then the afternoon has been anywhere between high-60's to high-80's.

I can't wait till it's nice and cool all the time biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:21 pm
Collowrath
Calixti
Iron Harlot
Goddammit NY, it's ******** September. Get cold already you jackass state. I'm melting to death.

Nebraska's being much the same, with daytime highs still in the eighties. I want to break out my hoodies, damn it! crying

Ohio has been going back and forth. It's cold at night, and then the afternoon has been anywhere between high-60's to high-80's.

I can't wait till it's nice and cool all the time biggrin
GA can't decide on a weather system. Then again, a common Georgia saying is "Don't like the weather? Wait an hour. Don't like the climate? Wait a week."  

Hawk Atreides

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:10 am
I'm still loving the highs in the afternoon. 75-85F is my personal favorite temp range, and the cool off at night has just meant that I can pull out my favorite quilts and snuggle on the couch with Hubby, whereas during the summer it was just too hot to snuggle crying

ninja But great for some nude lounging ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:43 am
no, dear hubby, i'm not snobby about food, it's just that the s**t they make at your family's dinner is really gross and makes me ill to eat it. gragh!  

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 am
Strega Mama
no, dear hubby, i'm not snobby about food, it's just that the s**t they make at your family's dinner is really gross and makes me ill to eat it. gragh!

I know how that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 am
Ever since I started learning about my food, where it comes from, and the things people do to it before I get it, I've become a major food snob.

Me and Partner have developed a phobia of restaurants stemming from trying to avoid "poisonfood."  

Collowrath

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:54 pm
Hawk Atreides
GA can't decide on a weather system. Then again, a common Georgia saying is "Don't like the weather? Wait an hour. Don't like the climate? Wait a week."

I believe it decided on nice and cool in the mornings, hot as balls in the afternoons, and humid and buggy in the evenings. With an occasional 15 minute thunderstorm. At least where I am.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:25 pm
Fiddlers Green
Iron Harlot

You can always visit here, it has been the coldest Summer in California history.

CA is a good zone to visit. And my best and first friend from 4year college is there now. XD I miss her terribly.

Calixti

I miss my green jacket.  

Iron Harlot

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 pm
Hawk Atreides

People say that here as well, in Ohio. D=

The next week is jacket weather, hopefully it sticks. I love my jacket weather.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:54 pm
Iron Harlot
CA is a good zone to visit. And my best and first friend from 4year college is there now. XD I miss her terribly.

Then again, CA is huge.
LA is far different from the Central bay, which is divorced from the Valley, and Eureka.
If it does not intrude, where abouts?  

Fiddlers Green

Hawk Atreides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:02 pm
AniMajor
Hawk Atreides

I believe it decided on nice and cool in the mornings, hot as balls in the afternoons, and humid and buggy in the evenings. With an occasional 15 minute thunderstorm. At least where I am.
You're a Georgian too? Gods below there are a lot of us.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 pm
Fiddlers Green
Iron Harlot

Then again, CA is huge.
LA is far different from the Central bay, which is divorced from the Valley, and Eureka.
If it does not intrude, where abouts?

A little south of San Fran.  

Iron Harlot

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 pm
Hawk Atreides
You're a Georgian too? Gods below there are a lot of us.

I know. I'm worried that I'm going to meet someone from Gaia in real life, and they're going to hate me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 pm
I hate how I'm so ******** unhappy here and want so badly to get OUT of Nebraska, OUT of the midwest, and go back to New York, where I was happy, where things were going well, where I had friends and a purpose and an idea of where I was heading.

I hate how every time I think of leaving, I feel guilty because my dad wants so badly to see me graduate from college, and he's now incapable of travelling, and if I go anywhere it should be back to Bellevue, or at least to Omaha, so that I'm closer to my parents.

I hate feeling like I have to structure my life and my future around my dad's wants and needs until he either dies or doesn't know who I am anymore and won't be hurt if I leave.

And I really, really hate that I want him to just die already so I can move on with my life.

I'm a horrible person.  

Calixti

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:33 pm
Calixti
I hate how I'm so ******** unhappy here and want so badly to get OUT of Nebraska, OUT of the midwest, and go back to New York, where I was happy, where things were going well, where I had friends and a purpose and an idea of where I was heading.

I hate how every time I think of leaving, I feel guilty because my dad wants so badly to see me graduate from college, and he's now incapable of travelling, and if I go anywhere it should be back to Bellevue, or at least to Omaha, so that I'm closer to my parents.

I hate feeling like I have to structure my life and my future around my dad's wants and needs until he either dies or doesn't know who I am anymore and won't be hurt if I leave.

And I really, really hate that I want him to just die already so I can move on with my life.

I'm a horrible person.

In the end, the only person we can truly live for, is ourselves.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games