Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:02 pm
Daniel looks back and forth between the dragons as they squeak and speak in turn.

"Ah, well. I'm Daniel. Well, the name I go by is Daniel, but that's a whole other mess entirely. None the less though, it's a pleasure to make your aquaintance."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 pm
"I was gonna send information or whatnot to let people know I was safe and okay. Things just didn't work out the way I had planned. I was going to inform the MW ladies and things. It...it just didn't work out. A need to know basis, ya know? Everyone else would just know I was away for a while," she stands back up and sets the timer. dame pops a few pumpkin seeds in her mouth and then goes back to the counter to prepare the pecan topping.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:06 pm
Well... I didn't know you were gone, I just knew I hadn't seen you. *thinks back to the man on Halloween and shakes her head*

*squeaks happily*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 pm
dame shrugs and nods, chopping up the pecans into fine pieces, "That's okay. I'm not really worried about it." She looks over at Kits and smiles, "^_^ It's just good to be back. Speaking of...the reason I asked you here..." she looks over at Karrie, "Hey Karrie, do ya'll have any openings over in the JD?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 pm
I'm glad you're back. *wanders over to the pumpkin seeds and pops a few in her mouth* Mmm  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 pm
dame winks at Kits as she enjoys the pumpkin seeds, wink "Glad you like them. xd "  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 pm
It is nice to meet you as well Daniel. *turns his attention back to the kitchen*

Openings? *thinks for a moment* Not in the kitchen, but there are a couple in the dining room. Why?

*gets another text*

Amy's text to Karrie
But my long furry boots were supposed to keep me warm enough. Besides, it's much more fun when YOU warm me up. So why don't you get over here and do that? wink Besides, there are a few last-minute changes over here for the resort. Since you're my partner in this, I thought you might want to come over and check it out.

*sends a response*

Karrie's text to Amy
Kits and I are at Dame's, watching her bake right now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:19 pm
I haven't had pumpkin seeds in a long time. *glances over at Karrie, sighing when she sees the look on his face as he reads the text. She knows it's from Amy by his expression*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:21 pm
At yet another squeak, Daniel spins to look at the black dragon.

"Not one for much words, are you? Nothing wrong with that actually. Words tend to get all jumbly when spoken to another, and that's assuming the other even uses the same words you do. Heavens forbid you have two languages with completely different origins trying to get together. And don't even get me started on all the cultural issues with comprehension."

Looking back and forth between the dragons again, Daniel's grin widens and he seems a bit sheepish.

"And there I go rambling again. Just cut me off if I get too out of control."

Stepping over to the couch, Daniel lets himself down onto it gingerly. Setting the thesaurus down on the table, he picks up what appears to be a book on chemistry.

"So, and I hope you don't mind the nosey-ness, but what brings you 'round today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 pm
"Well, I hope they were up to standard. wink " she glances over at Karrie, "Well..." she brushes all the pecans into a container and walks over to the stove, getting out a pan and preparing it to caramelize the pecans. "Well...I was wondering if I could be hired on there. What are the hours and duties for the dining room? Busting tables and waitressing?" She pours the pecans on to the pan, swishing.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 pm
*gets another text*

Amy's text to Karrie
Oh. Okay. I'm sorry. I thought you were at home or something. I'll let you go, then. Have fun.

*smiles as he sends his response*

Karrie's text to Amy
No, I stopped at Kits' after work and Dame asked us to come by. Start thinking about what you want for dinner. I'm sure we can think of something to warm you up. wink

*looks up at Dame as the text sends* Well, last I knew there was an opening for a waitperson and a busboy... That was a few days ago. Hours are pretty flexible, but they're looking for someone who can work afternoons.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 pm
Mmmhmm. They're good. *takes a handfull more, bringing some over to Velcore. Seeing Smok very close to a man in the living room, she walks over there*

*looks confused by Daniel's speech, then happy when he sees Kits walking over*

I'm sorry, is he bothering you? *reaches over and pulls Smok's head against her body*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 pm
dame nods, "Which do they need more? Busboy or waitperson?" She finishes caramelizing the pecans and puts them over to the side, scooping them off the bottom of the pan so they don't stick.

dame hears Kits talking to someone and pokes her head out of the kitchen, straining her neck to see, "...Daniel? Is that you?" She couldn't really make out his voice and she had wondered if it was him or if Draa had finally decided to make an appearance.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:47 pm
Hmmm... well, both. The waitstaff buses tables when they're shorthanded, though, so probably a waitperson.

*takes the pumpkin seeds out of Kits' hand as she passes him* biggrin

*gets another text, sending a response right away*

Amy's text to Karrie
You sure we have to have food? With you next to me, I'm sure I won't need it to warm me up. wink But you know... Taco Soup sounds GREAT!! Plus, with Tostitos chips broken over the top, it would be awesome... Yummm.... Speaking of, have we decided what we're taking to your dad's for Thanksgiving?

Karrie's text to Amy
Sounds good. I'll pick up what we need on the way home. I'd planned on making a couple of pies, and maybe a side dish. Anything served warm should be cooked when we get there.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:48 pm
Daniel waves at Kits dismissively with his hands.

"Oh no. No trouble. Just being friendly and curious is all. Traits I highly associate with myself."

At Dame's call form the kitchen, Daniel stretches a hand into the hall, waggling his fingers.

"Yes, tis me Dame. Hello."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games