Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:19 am
I would just KILL for some gaia tattoos right now. Hopefully if it ever happens they won't be lame! I think I'd probably be very sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:41 am
JeeszyCreezy
Kohana Ichibana
I have a complete commons wishlist now o_o
Wow... do I have free time or what XD
Yay~ Everything is slowly being bought while it grows x.x;;;
Most of the stuff I need is DI's sadlly.
That's cool that you can make a wishlist i'm so undecided and I forget to clear it once I got it ^^
Ive been big on quests ever since I started Gaia. n.n
I suppose its become a hobby.
Once my goal was to buy every item shops had XD that might be impossible but heck I can keep trying little by little.

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:04 am
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
I'm so in love with my avi's look right now... ;_; ... I don't want to change it.
o: You know that's a foreign concept to me...
That's good, right? No need to save up gold to buy other items and such.

Edit: You changed. O: Smexeh. ;] XD

Yeah, it's a good way to save money I think. I do find myself spending money on stuff every now and then though. Little things that I don't often use but will probably one day use.

I think I like this new outfit too. I like that punk armband thing. ^_^
Yeah, I'm bad when it comes to saving up gold now. I don't want to quest... so I basically spend the gold on store items as I make it.
Heheh, yeah, that's why I never sell items. You always end up using them on some other day~
That ska wristband thing? o: I want one of those. >3 I just haven't found a deal on it in the market at the right time yet. ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:09 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
i guess you could connet it to what we were talking about. not a lot of gaian's are considerate about the others fealings.
So I will always be happy?my mom wouldn't like that much.
yeah I can do that on my cell phone.
It tasted very good. I made the bacon just this morning.
ok ok fine I will get a pink shirt!
you have to hear it :/ so I would think watching wouldn't make a difference.
well i got the cranberry juice too >3 not making dinner would be nice...
I try to be considerate. But that's true~ although I don't understand how people can talk to others in such a way as if they didn't have feelings of their own.
Are those two separate thoughts, or will your mom not like you being happy? XD;;
Then you shuold always be happy. O:
:3 Bacon is indeed good. I went downstairs this morning to find that my dad had made breakfast and... there was leftover bacon for me to eat. >3
Yay! ^-^ That's all you had to say. It's not like I would know the difference anyway~
But watching it in one sitting? @.@ That would be a lot to take in. And I'd bet it would also have two different songs going at once... No way. ;P
Ooo~ perfect. O: Hmm... the dinner part... yeah... Hey! I should go eat dinner. XD;;
your very nice don't go thinking your not >3
they went together >< I 'waste' my time on the computer...she's just said I'm not the same i use to be *smile*
I had to make breakfast for everyone this morning. So i kind of had the same situation but mars's bithday was yesterday so that's why.
true.
two songs at the same time sometimes is nice. Expeshally classical mix.
I had a cup of noddles for dinner ^^;
XD Well thanks then. You are too. ;]
Ah~ it's just that your sentences made it sound like your mom wouldn't like it if you were happy. ;P Aww~ we all change. n.n; Although I can see it from her point of view.
:3 ...I didn't eat breakfast this morning because we were out of both milk and bread. @.@
;3
Sometimes. Sometimes. When you pick the songs carefully. PX
I had... apple cobbler. XD;; So~ not much better.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:14 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
it would of been fine if the picture of a butt didn't pop up ever 15 secounds... I'm too use to amv's @.@ spoilded I am.
But I thought the lyrics were hard to hear....
Well it's kind of swomped with new users or annoying ones. I'm fine with that but they don't like it.
A lot of people are ^^; I like my real rapsity at work better
*star trek*
But that was one of the funny parts. Oh~ yes, I like the amvs~ Although my favorite videos to watch on youtube are usually the ones with scenes from video games that I play.
...The lyrics may be hard to hear, but I know what they are. I like the song. I guess that's why I thought it was funny that they were making fun of how hard is is to understand the lyrics...
Eheh, I can understand how they'd not like all the bumping~ but it's for the good of the thread, in that it'll reach the goal that much faster...
Darn the internet. PX
Leaving then?
The page has gotten far since I was online ^___^
I watched some swing dancing but it just make me miss josh.
I can tell if it's about cats ><
It's not really about the goal to them ^^ it never was for me really eaither.
I like not having to create a connection anymore. Or making calls while on the computer.
Yes I watched star trek and then watched some anime.
Someone isn't doing there homework n.n
And the same since I was online. XD;
Aww~ I watched some swing dancing on the TV the other day and thought of you.
...But the song's not about cats.
I know. :3 I've actually seen them say that a lot...
:3
Fun stuff.
Yes I was doing my homework. ...I'm not at the moment, but I'm about to log off and get back to it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:17 am
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
I'm so in love with my avi's look right now... ;_; ... I don't want to change it.
It looks very nice n.n If you like it so much why not keep it on? Nothing holding you back I hope.

I don't know.. sometimes change is just... needed. I don't really know how to explain that. But I tell ya, if I could copyright that previous look I would have.
Well then save the outfit on a MS paint doc >< Raw does that when she likes an outfit and I do it when I remeber. I understand change but wearing it for an exra day doens't hurt. ^___^

Oo... saving it sounds good. ^_^ Thanks for the idea!

Heheh, I just save the image to a folder... for images of my avatar. The amount I have is pretty sad.. I need to get them off my comp and onto a CD.
...It's a good idea as long as you don't change very often. x .x

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:19 am
Oulixeus
I would just KILL for some gaia tattoos right now. Hopefully if it ever happens they won't be lame! I think I'd probably be very sad.
I'm just hoping the tatoos won't be permanent and that they can be removed if you change your mind a week later. XD;
Somewhere I saw a concept idea for the tatoos... The picture I saw basically had vines covering the avatar's body... and didn't look that good. ...I'm hoping that they're coming up with better ideas during this delay in their release...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:21 am
Kohana Ichibana
JeeszyCreezy
Kohana Ichibana
That's cool that you can make a wishlist i'm so undecided and I forget to clear it once I got it ^^
Once my goal was to buy every item shops had XD that might be impossible but heck I can keep trying little by little.
@.@ Being on big quests all the time doesn't tire you out?
I've~ never understood those quests to have every item in the shops. You know there are ugly items that you'll never wear... it's just a waste of gold. XD; I say buy every item, minus the ones you'll never wear.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:10 am
Kohana Ichibana
JeeszyCreezy
Kohana Ichibana
I can't keep an account ^^;
I've got a lot of those on gaia ^^
It takes about 2 million gold to do it. I've done it but not all store items are nice :/ so some I decided were a waste of gold.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:17 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
i guess you could connet it to what we were talking about. not a lot of gaian's are considerate about the others fealings.
So I will always be happy?my mom wouldn't like that much.
yeah I can do that on my cell phone.
It tasted very good. I made the bacon just this morning.
ok ok fine I will get a pink shirt!
you have to hear it :/ so I would think watching wouldn't make a difference.
well i got the cranberry juice too >3 not making dinner would be nice...
I try to be considerate. But that's true~ although I don't understand how people can talk to others in such a way as if they didn't have feelings of their own.
Are those two separate thoughts, or will your mom not like you being happy? XD;;
Then you shuold always be happy. O:
:3 Bacon is indeed good. I went downstairs this morning to find that my dad had made breakfast and... there was leftover bacon for me to eat. >3
Yay! ^-^ That's all you had to say. It's not like I would know the difference anyway~
But watching it in one sitting? @.@ That would be a lot to take in. And I'd bet it would also have two different songs going at once... No way. ;P
Ooo~ perfect. O: Hmm... the dinner part... yeah... Hey! I should go eat dinner. XD;;
they went together >< I 'waste' my time on the computer...she's just said I'm not the same i use to be *smile*
I had to make breakfast for everyone this morning. So i kind of had the same situation but mars's bithday was yesterday so that's why.
true.
Ah~ it's just that your sentences made it sound like your mom wouldn't like it if you were happy. ;P Aww~ we all change. n.n; Although I can see it from her point of view.
:3 ...I didn't eat breakfast this morning because we were out of both milk and bread. @.@
;3

We lost a conversation ><
thanks ^^
I know, I make her sound evil ^^; She just has mood swings.
You need bread to eat breakfast?
~
yes ^___^ it doens't work with hip hop.
my grandmother makes a wonderful peach cobbler. ^___^ But I don't like apples that much. Something about being from apple country.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:26 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
it would of been fine if the picture of a butt didn't pop up ever 15 secounds... I'm too use to amv's @.@ spoilded I am.
But I thought the lyrics were hard to hear....
Well it's kind of swomped with new users or annoying ones. I'm fine with that but they don't like it.
A lot of people are ^^; I like my real rapsity at work better
*star trek*
But that was one of the funny parts. Oh~ yes, I like the amvs~ Although my favorite videos to watch on youtube are usually the ones with scenes from video games that I play.
...The lyrics may be hard to hear, but I know what they are. I like the song. I guess that's why I thought it was funny that they were making fun of how hard is is to understand the lyrics...
Eheh, I can understand how they'd not like all the bumping~ but it's for the good of the thread, in that it'll reach the goal that much faster...
Darn the internet. PX
Leaving then?
I like not having to create a connection anymore. Or making calls while on the computer.
Fun stuff.
Yes I was doing my homework. ...I'm not at the moment, but I'm about to log off and get back to it.
Sometimes that happends radomly.
I was thought of ^____^ we saw the US Open for swing. Yes it does exist.
True ^__^ but there in it.
I don't quite remeber how I got into the group.
So my mom can call and tell me what to clean. >< got to know that.
The anime is called 'those who hunt elfs' It's rather amusing.
Good ^^ I have to work today but I don't work again so I'm hoping I can get some stuff done. ^____^ key word hope.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:39 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
true.
;3

thanks ^^
~
my grandmother makes a wonderful peach cobbler. ^___^ But I don't like apples that much. Something about being from apple country.
You lost it. I replied to it.
n.n
XD Come on, you're on Gaia with people full of teenage angst, you're supposed to make parents sound bad.
Milk or bread. ...I had a glass of cranberry juice instead. >.<
It can work quite well with hip hop~
That's a shame then. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:43 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Fun stuff.
Sometimes that happends radomly.
I was thought of ^____^ we saw the US Open for swing. Yes it does exist.
True ^__^ but there in it.
I don't quite remeber how I got into the group.
So my mom can call and tell me what to clean. >< got to know that.
The anime is called 'those who hunt elfs' It's rather amusing.
Good ^^ I have to work today but I don't work again so I'm hoping I can get some stuff done. ^____^ key word hope.
It's an odd occurance in PWU. ^^;;
o.O Now that's dedictaion.
XD True~ eh, I did think it was the funniest part about the lyrics. :3
You like talking to 'em all. I can see why you'd be in it. ...I don't like bumping for gold and~ bump that thread to help t'ward the goal so at least the bumps are useful. Although, I try not to make bothersome posts for those who are talking. :3
XD I guess that was the advantage of having no cell phone signal in the house?
You have to work, but you don't have to work again? o.O Anyway, I hope you get stuff done. =]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:50 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD yes like buying sailor moonR season 2 box set >.> <.<
~
XD ok i thought you were talkin about a shirt you bought irl XD anyways *keeps reading* so you actually sold somthing you bought in the last week O:
Sounds good! Nice profit.
I would've thought you had that already. PX
No~ I like the one I'm wearing irl. XD;; Of course I have. I sold a couple things. I don't keep items that I don't like~ or won't be of any use to me. Well, if they're free I might. XD;;
^^ Yeah, I'd rather have my gold. I'm addicted again you know. Thinking of buying a g blade.
eh I've been getting hit over the head for it for about a ....year.
I know but i'm happy you sold it all the same.
gblade? yuck I mean have fun!
Well... hopefully that'll stop. o.O
XD Well then, glad I made ya happy.
I dislike the bulkyness, but it's gold and grey. Two of the colors I often pair together on Gaia. >.<;; And~ I know I'm addicted if I'm actually considering questing again. XP
I found it ^^
Well it has. Mars was very happy to see I got it. I still have to get the rest but I'm holding back until I atleast watch what I have.
^___^ It's not that hard to do really.
Yes but at the same time isn't not that expensive, true everything is up there but still not a million gold yet. >< If you do go for it I bid you good luck.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:53 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
true.
;3

thanks ^^
~
You lost it. I replied to it.
n.n
XD Come on, you're on Gaia with people full of teenage angst, you're supposed to make parents sound bad.
Milk or bread. ...I had a glass of cranberry juice instead. >.<
It can work quite well with hip hop~
That's a shame then. n.n
I found it thanks for telling me n.n
~
XD But I really do love my mom. She is my oly parent so I should treat her with repect.^^
Good switch ^__^
Well not with the stuff I was using...
Sounds very good all the same.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games