Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Lil Brat
Psyzapp
If she keeps keeps talking like that here, you mark my words Leko, she will be wearing cement shoes at her new residence…the bottom of the lake. 3nodding

((Does killa have a lake? I'm not sure what's in Gilda's lake, but I've never seen anyone swim in it. Not sure Pierre would be happy if we start feeding whatever he's got stashed in there... no point exposing it to human flesh. wink ))

((I'd be willing to bet that Psy's bathtub is the size of a small lake....I'm just saying.... xd *huggles her royal Brattiness*))  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 6, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm
The clinic? *looks up from putting whipped cream on his drink* What happened to Draa?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:42 pm
((I'd bet it is ~ Can't see her sharing her tub with anyone but Dougherty, though. wink *huggles katana* ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:46 pm
No... not the vet. I didn't think there was a vet around here. We took him to Black's Hall. Amy's pony had apparently not seen a grunny before or something and decided to pounce him, thereby crushing him under her weight. He seemed to be having trouble breathing afterward and was in a lot of pain. Ryzan and I didn't know what to do with him, so we took him to the clinic. They don't treat animals there, though... not the nurses on hand, anyway. Don't know if Black himself does.

To work around it, Ryzan decided to turn Draa into a dark elf.
*checks the temperature of his steamer again, then takes a small sip*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 4 Total: 15 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

(( Hmm ... Is it bath time yet, M'dear? wink

Finally caught up on MW reads ... now I'm off to "everywhere else" User Image ))

(( Edit: *points up to his Quarters win* xd ))  
Lil Brat
((I'd bet it is ~ Can't see her sharing her tub with anyone but Dougherty, though. wink *huggles katana* ))

(( rofl Yeah, but does anyone know exactly how deep it is? She is the Queen of Darkness....it could have a straight shot to the bowels of hell! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:51 pm
eek Ryzan turned Draa into a Dark Elf? … Do you mean to tell me that since he is your clone there are going to be TWO of you on the loose? stressed

(( Only Officer Dougherty knows the secret mysteries of my bathtub wink ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:57 pm
(( *snickers* Heh heh heh ... xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 5, 2, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:57 pm
Thistle does get hyper sometimes... *the rest of Tes's statement sinks in* Wait, he's a dark elf now?

*chirps in surprise*

Two of you... I wonder how that's going to work out. *takes his drink over to a table neaby*

*moves over next to Karrie*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 pm
katana68
Lil Brat

(( rofl Yeah, but does anyone know exactly how deep it is? She is the Queen of Darkness....it could have a straight shot to the bowels of hell! xd ))
(( rofl True... not sure she wants the bowels invading her privacy, though. xd )) ((K ~ is too slow Joe today.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:59 pm
Yeah... pretty much... stare He's still in the clinic for the time being, but I don't know how much longer that's going to be. We visited him the other day and Ryzan refreshed the spell to make sure it didn't wear off while he was there. Plans on keeping him that way until he's fully recovered too stare

*swirls his steamer around a bit*
On the bright side, there are some differences between us, though if Draa really wanted to, he could cover them up just to mess with everyone... most especially to screw things up for me somehow stressed

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:05 pm
*A truck pulls up in front of the MW and in the front door walks the animal handler with two cages. She grins at him and walks out from behind the bar.* Hi there. These two specimens were just wonderful. I enjoyed myself immensely. I'll let you know if I need them again. *She lets the handler take the boa constrictor off of her and he places it into one cage. He then retrieves the spider and puts that in the other cage. She signs the clipboard he handed her, the animal handler thanks Psyzapp and he takes both cages containing each critter out to the truck. He loads them up and drives off.*

*She turns back to TES.* I'm STILL holding you responsible for his actions…Dark Elf or Grunny! mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:10 pm
Hey, wait a minute! Why am I still responsible for him? stressed He's his own person... grunny... thing...

I don't see why you can't just punish him for whatever he does. Not like you're going to get accused of animal cruelty or anything as long as he's a dark elf.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:10 pm
(( Oh darn ... I missed seeing the snake and spider. neutral ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 5, 4, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:15 pm
*sips his drink* Since Draa is a dark elf, wouldn't he be responsible for his own actions? He does have all of Tes's memories, right? He should know better than to cause trouble here.

*nods*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games