Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 am
I always think I'd like to hang out in Supernatural... but yet again, my eyes have rolled so much they've done popped out my head and now I'm trying to clean the cat hair off them so I can pop them back in again.

I would like to revamp my Pathways. It needs sourcing, and it needs to not reference a long-gone thread for compare/contrast. I'm also thinking about adding to my thread about Relativism and actually getting to writing that post about reason and faith (and Augustine and Aquinas, oh my!) but I think it might not be relevant any more.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:19 pm
Having yet another crisis of faith moment, hooray. Thank you so much hormones, as-yet fruitless job search, and lack of RL friends with whom to discuss spirituality.

I keep thinking (in a very whiny mental voice) "But if I were just a little more fake Wiccan, maybe I wouldn't be afraid to seek out local pagans!" And this is ridiculous of course, because I grew up on the internet and pagan=drama party in most places, and I don't want to get involved in that nastiness.

If only it weren't one in the morning I could totally just go down to the kitchen and make a pie crust and feel much better about everything. Stupid one in the morning.  

AvalonAuggie

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Iron Harlot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:50 pm
Goddammit NY, it's ******** September. Get cold already you jackass state. I'm melting to death.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:14 pm
Oh gods, Orientation Week is just a giant ******** behind the scenes this year. gonk  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

AvalonAuggie

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:24 pm
Iron Harlot
Goddammit NY, it's ******** September. Get cold already you jackass state. I'm melting to death.

YES. This! I moved up here to avoid dying from midwest summer! what gives?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:07 pm
So, apparently, it's my fault that corporate didn't fix the prices in the computer for the items that were going on clearance, so clearance items were coming up regular price.

Not only that, but apparently I'm not detail-oriented enough, yet I still found the e-mail where my manager blamed me for screwing up the change-over, which she never expected me to notice sitting right out there in the break room.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Oh by the deities, apparently our LGBTQQ organization on campus is the only one able to give out mass amounts of condoms to first years anymore.

I mean, Health Services can.

But Orientation Leaders, Dons (Residence Advisors), and Residence Front Desk Assistants can't?

It's so ridiculous that this one don came into our office looking so frazzled because she ran all around campus looking for some free condoms to keep on her floor. Health Services REFUSED to give her a handful after learning she was a don.

Watch we put out our bowl during our mini-event tomorrow and get yelled at. And watch up we end up being campus' secret source for condoms for all of the dons. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:48 pm
Wrath of Ezekiel
Oh by the deities, apparently our LGBTQQ organization on campus is the only one able to give out mass amounts of condoms to first years anymore.

But Orientation Leaders, Dons (Residence Advisors), and Residence Front Desk Assistants can't?

It's so ridiculous that this one don came into our office looking so frazzled because she ran all around campus looking for some free condoms to keep on her floor. Health Services REFUSED to give her a handful after learning she was a don.

Watch we put out our bowl during our mini-event tomorrow and get yelled at. And watch up we end up being campus' secret source for condoms for all of the dons. scream

What's their reasoning?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 pm
Esiris
Wrath of Ezekiel

What's their reasoning?

I really don't know. I intend to get to the bottom of it because this might turn ridiculous in a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:42 pm
Wrath of Ezekiel

I really don't know. I intend to get to the bottom of it because this might turn ridiculous in a few weeks.

I can't guess why they would be able to have a policy against people giving things away for free.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:06 am
Esiris
Wrath of Ezekiel

I can't guess why they would be able to have a policy against people giving things away for free.

It's weird because they never had this policy before and before it was encouraged.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 am
AvalonAuggie
Iron Harlot

YES. This! I moved up here to avoid dying from midwest summer! what gives?

NY is a jerk about weather. We go for extremes. I wanna move north. Maybe to the arctic circle.  

Iron Harlot

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMd8wRM0mZ8&feature=player_embedded#!

I'm excited to see them live!~

Sometimes I'll just be walking in the street and it dawns on my freshly that I'm ******** living in Spain...for the next 9 months. ******** unbelievable. I have no idea how to feed myself. lol

Edit:Wrong thread. I guess I could complain that the venue is a 30 min walk away. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:50 pm
Iron Harlot

You can always visit here, it has been the coldest Summer in California history.  

Fiddlers Green

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 pm
Iron Harlot

Nebraska's being much the same, with daytime highs still in the eighties. I want to break out my hoodies, damn it! crying  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games