Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:33 pm
Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

I apologize, I'm not in charge of approving profiles, but no one else is doing it. I approved one because it was a re-approval. It had nothing to do with ignoring them.

A couple things. First off, neither of your PAs are approved. You cannot increase stats by whole ranks. We have a system of modifiers that are as following: slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, and supremely. You may increase a stat 'slightly' permanently at the cost of one PA, or 'mildly' at the expense of something else. Each modifier is 1/6th of a rank, and once you get 'supremely' in a stat, it is increased by one rank.

Second, I need you to set in stone what your elements are. Once your profile is approved, you cannot change them.

Fix those and then let me know.

magcookie

Looks good to me~ Approved!

Sorry, since I saw you approve a profile I asumed it was you sweatdrop

Anyway I edited what you asked, since both of them are temporary I'd like to argue that they might be able to be a supreme modifier [as they only last for 3 posts and one of them has a prerequisite that in a world full of magical ninjas is a little hard to achieve] but I'd be willing to lower it to mildly if it can't be done that way, although if it has to be strickly speaking a slight bonus regardless of the duration then I'll change it to be a permanent thing. [How would this be reflected in the speed and strength stats so I can change them?]

Also, if you have a chance, mind checking my custom weapon? I know it most likely can't be approved in its current state because of the notes I added, but I'd like to use something very similar in the RP. And again, sorry if I came out as pushy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:29 am
Rexnov
Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

I apologize, I'm not in charge of approving profiles, but no one else is doing it. I approved one because it was a re-approval. It had nothing to do with ignoring them.

A couple things. First off, neither of your PAs are approved. You cannot increase stats by whole ranks. We have a system of modifiers that are as following: slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, and supremely. You may increase a stat 'slightly' permanently at the cost of one PA, or 'mildly' at the expense of something else. Each modifier is 1/6th of a rank, and once you get 'supremely' in a stat, it is increased by one rank.

Second, I need you to set in stone what your elements are. Once your profile is approved, you cannot change them.

magcookie

Anyway I edited what you asked, since both of them are temporary I'd like to argue that they might be able to be a supreme modifier [as they only last for 3 posts and one of them has a prerequisite that in a world full of magical ninjas is a little hard to achieve] but I'd be willing to lower it to mildly if it can't be done that way, although if it has to be strickly speaking a slight bonus regardless of the duration then I'll change it to be a permanent thing. [How would this be reflected in the speed and strength stats so I can change them?]

Also, if you have a chance, mind checking my custom weapon? I know it most likely can't be approved in its current state because of the notes I added, but I'd like to use something very similar in the RP. And again, sorry if I came out as pushy sweatdrop

I'm asking about your +1 rank thing. I can't guarantee a quick response though because no one has been around. I'll let you know as soon as I do. And yes, I'll take a look.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:50 am
Tao-Benshin
Rexnov
Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

magcookie

I'm asking about your +1 rank thing. I can't guarantee a quick response though because no one has been around. I'll let you know as soon as I do. And yes, I'll take a look.

Edited, hope its better now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:21 pm
Rexnov

What you have now seems to be alright with them. Basically how it would work is that for that allotted time, you would be able to overpower techniques of the same rank as your technique. =) I believe you're good to go~  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Tsukina Uchiha
Nickname: Tsuki (moon)
Birthdate: September Third

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 115 lbs

Nindo: "Beauty and Harmony. Governed by one eternal law, all that begins must end."
Personality: Tsukina is rather rare for an Uchiha in that she follows the tenants of Bushido to the letter. She believes that every uchiha that fell from the path of honor, did so because their power corrupted them and they were not worthy of it. Despite being of a comfortable family with moderate amounts of money she still keeps herself humble. Devoting herself to practicality and honor she took up the sword while maintaining the mental pursuits of a scholar. Accordingly she is incredibly intelligent and, at times, views the world as a sho board. This mental clarity earned her top marks on her tests in the academy and already formed a reputation for being a promising strategist.
Village: Konohagakure
Title: Gennin
First Class: Bukijutsu (Samurai)
Second Class: Medic (Medical License)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Uchiha: Copy, Clarity.

Chakra Pool: 450
Stamina Pool: 290
Chakra Element: Katon, Suiton
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: When her chakra activates it gives off a very strong sent of vanilla. When she is calm its a very crisp clean scent, but when she is angry its very harsh and sour.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Breaking Illusions
Weaknesses:
• Extreme long range combat.
• Raiton
Fears:
• Becoming consumed by power.
• Bringing shame to the Uchiha.

Class Disciplines :
• Samurai: You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by. Additionally, you start with the following four (4) techniques, rather than the six (6) most ninja do; Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ] Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ] Kai [ Release, ] and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ]

• Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated with and utilize, medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all medical techniques, and gain an extra 2 medical techniques per shinobi title beyond Academy.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu four (4) posts faster.
• Performs Missions 2 Posts faster. (SK)
• Learn Medical techniques two (2) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
Healing Soul: Tsukina can learn an additional 10 Medical Techniques
Samurai: Tsuki leans bukijutsu two posts faster but learns genjutsu one post slower given her preference for swordplay.
Shinobi-mas: Santa's Library: one bukijutsu style.
Santa's Knowledge : (-1 post to any 1 particular learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission, pick two[chose missions]), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 02800
AC: 00003800

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 6
C Rank :: 3
B Rank :: 4
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Jobs Complete:
E Rank :: 0
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0

Job Titles:
Apprentice:
Whitesmith
Metal Specific-smithing
Blacksmith
Weaponsmithing

Training Complete:

• Basic Training: Meditate [x]
• Basic Training: Performance [x]

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 02 / 07
• Eiseijutsu slots : : 00 / 30
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 02 / 03

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: White Katana and Wakizashi
Weapon Range:
Katana: Arm reach plus 60 cm
Wakizashi: Arm reach plus 45 cm
Weapon Weight:
Katana: 1.3 Kilograms
Wakizashi: 0.4 Kilograms
Weapon Location:
• Worn tucked into her Obi
Weapon Description:
This katana and wakizashi has been passed though the family for generations. Now that it has fallen to her she wears it with pride. It was crafted using the Soshu Kitae method of forging creating an incredibly sharp and durable blade. They have white scabbards with an engraving of a dragon with a black ito over a rayskin same. The habaki of the katana also has the uchiha clan crest carved into the silver.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Plate Armor (see picture for description)
• Two Kunai
• Ten Steel Shuriken

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Kai [ Release ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]

Katon

Suiton

Uchiha
• Sōshuriken no Jutsu [ Manipulated Shuriken Technique ] [x]
• Sōfūshasan no Tachi [ Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades ] [x]
• Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique ] [x]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• Okuyuki Katawa [ Depth Distortion ] [x]
• Buki Hanshoku [ Weapon Multiply ] [x]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Konohagakure no Taijutsu

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Hagane no Shunkan
• [Stage One]
• Basic Stab Rank: X :: Complex [x]
• Linear Step Rank: E :: Complex [x]
• Reinforcement Rank: X :: Spiritual [x]

[Stage Two]
• Deflection Rank: Spiritual :: X-Rank [x]
• Forward Grind Rank: Complex :: D-Rank [x]
• Pivot Block Rank: Complex :: D-Rank [x]

[Stage Three]
• Calligraphy Rank: Complex :: C-Rank [x]
• Extension Rank: Spiritual :: C-Rank [x]
• Solid Footing Rank: Complex :: C-Rank [x]
• Thread Walking Rank: Spiritual :: C-Rank [x]

[Stage Four]
• Advance of Steel Rank: Complex :: B-Rank [x]
• Brush Stroke Rank: Spiritual :: B-Rank [x]
• Disarming Rank: Complex :: X-Rank [x]
• Hydra Strike Rank: Spiritual :: B-Rank [x]

Shigure Souen

Tetsu no Ryu
[Stage One]
• Iaidō Simple :: Rank E [x]
• A Decade of Peace Simple :: Rank E [x]
• Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ] Simple :: Rank E [x]

[Stage Two]
• Ryūtsuisen: Zan [ Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ] Simple :: Rank D [x]
• Turning Swallow Cut Complex :: Rank D [x]
• Chakra Scabbard Complex :: Rank D [x]
• Twin Dragon Strike Simple :: Rank D [x]
• Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning Simple :: Rank D [x]

[Stage Three]
• Form Manipulation Complex :: Rank C [x]
• Pressure Wave Complex :: Rank C [x]
• Drying Pole Complex :: Rank C [x]
[Stage Four]
• Hachiware [ Helmet Breaker ] Complex :: Rank B [x]
• Two As One Complex :: Rank B [x]

Kiss of Flesh and Steel

Sobagai Deba Sentou

Mori no Ichigeki

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Tsukina was born on September 3rd. She was luckily enough to be born with a twin who she would taunt over the two minute difference in their age. Her name would end up be Takeshi. The first few years that Tsuki remembers started when she was around five. Her brother and her were pretty much inseparable, they did everything together, and usually didn’t talk to anybody else. However, at the age of six she was separated from him by none other than her parents. Her mother was the one who took her in the middle of the night to a different house. All she was told was that it was time for her to start training and part of her training was going to have to be without her brother. At first Tsuki was barely able to function without her brother but, slowly she learned to accept the development. While she was being trained by her mother, she was taught the basics of Bushido and what it meant to be an Uchiha. She was instructed in battlefield tactics and warfare. She wasn’t quite able to learn the jutsu yet so, all she was taught was the specifics of them.

Around the time she was ten, Tsuki was finally brought back together with her twin brother. She would be trained with him for another couple of years before they were both put into the academy to become fully fledged shinobi. Both of them were highly competitive towards each other and were always trying to one up each other in any way possible. However, when it came to their final year of the academy, Tsukina was able to pull ahead and get the best marks in the class. Her brother came in with a close second on that one. Once they were finished with the academy they were made aware that one of them were to become the clan head. This was a recent development as the family of Uchiha that were the heads all had either died or disappeared at this point. So, a new competition has begun between the two for who will lead their Clan into a prosperous future.

[list][list][list][list][list][align=center][img]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620/Daemon_succubi/TsuOne_zpsrsnpdadv.png~original[/img][/align][list][list][list][align=center][size=8]/ If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young /
[/size][size=14][color=red]B U R Y[/color] [color=white]x[/color] M E [color=white]x[/color] [color=red]I N[/color] [color=white]x[/color] ❛ S A T I N ❜ [color=white]x[/color] ; [color=white]x[/color] [color=red]L A Y[/color] [color=white]x[/color] M E [color=white]x[/color] [color=red]D O W N[/color] ↙[/size]
[size=9][color=red]IN A BED OF ROSES ❁[/color] ; SEND ME AWAY ↻ WITH THE [color=red]WORDS OF A ❥ LOVE SONG ♬[/color][/size][/align][size=7]............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................[/size]

[size=10]TEXT HURR[/size]

[align=right][size=7]............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................[/size][/align][align=center][size=8]
↖ [color=red]u c h i h a[/color] ↘ [color=white]x[/color] ↖ s a m u r a i ↘ [color=white]x[/color] ↖ [color=red]l e g e n d a r y s m i t h [/color] ↘ [color=white]x[/color] ↖ k a t o n / s u i t o n ↘ [color=white]x[/color] ↖ [color=red]k o n o h a[/color] ↘ [color=white]x[/color] ↖ C-Rank ↘
↖ [color=red]C H A K R A[/color] ↘ 295 // 295 [color=white]x[/color] ↖ S T A M I N A ↘ [color=red]295 // 295[/color] [color=white]x[/color] ↖ [color=red]A C[/color] ↘ 03800 [color=white]x[/color] ↖ R Y O ↘ [color=red]02800[/color][/size][/align]
[spoiler][align=center][size=9][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24530547&page=2][color=red][ P r o f i l e - L i n k ][/color][/url][/size][/align]
[size=11][u][color=red]P a s s i v e s : :[/color][/u][/size]
[size=9]> [i][/i]
> [i][/i]
> [i][/i]
> [i][/i][/size]

[size=11][u][color=red]O t h e r s : :[/color][/u][/size]
[size=9]> [i][/i]
> [i][/i]
> [i][/i][/size]

[size=11][u][color=red]J u t s u [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=red] L e a r n e d / U s e d : :[/color][/u][/size]
[size=9]> [i][/i][/size]

[quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote]
[/spoiler][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kumiko Senju
Nickname: The Tree-Hugger

Birthdate: April 3

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 127 lbs

Nindo: "Kindness and compassion is all that love needs to grow."
Personality: Kumiko is shy, docile, and soft-spoken in nature, tending to keep to herself whenever the option is available. She's awkward around people, despite wanting to have company from time to time; often dropping conversations out of the blue, failing to keep eye-contact, mumbling or stuttering, and naturally, she's a bit of a klutz. However, making friends has never been an issue for her, due to her general humble, kind and compassionate personality. Opening up personality-wise to others takes some time, requiring her to become fully comfortable with expressing herself to the other person, where she will become more cheerful and animated. Kumiko loves nature and animals with all of her heart, feeling that because the Earth provided them with all they ever had, that the people and animals that inhabit it should give back and treat the Earth respectfully. She believes so firmly in this statement that it could be considered religious. Kumiko has taken a very keen interest in learning and exploration, and can often be found reading books, studying, or traveling aimlessly with her companion in search of interesting finds of all kinds. She aims to learn as much as she can, and use her new-found knowledge for the benefit of others. Possessing an amazing work ethic, Kumiko is serious when it comes to any task, be it dire or ordinary. She'll make sure the job gets done and has a level-head throughout no matter the severity of the stress. She's able to think quickly and clearly while on the move, proving her capabilities of multitasking and overall as a Medical ninja.

Village: Kumogakure no Sato
First Class: Medical
Second Class: Tamer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Rikimaru
Nickname: Riki, self proclaimed "Rikimaru the Great" and "Rikimaru the Love Doctor"
Species: Red Panda (Ailurus fulgens)

Birthdate: May 24
User Image
Personality: Rikimaru has a wildly dynamic personality for a Red Panda, and totally contrasts from his tamer. He's very territorial of Kumiko, and gets jealous when she's spending more time with others instead of himself. In a way, he is a bit selfish, but he also considers himself Kumiko's 'tamer', acting as her guide and setting her straight whenever she falls off track. Rikimaru doesn't like being called 'cute' or 'fluffy', often pulling a tough-guy act when around others, but on the inside he's just a goofy little softy. He's friendly to most humans and animals, until they give him a reason not to. Rikimaru thinks very highly of himself, despite being small and 'cute-looking' referring to himself as, "Rikimaru the Great". He aspires to become a ninja pet worthy of all recognition and praise. His two main obsessions are food and women's breasts. His belly is like a black-hole, failing to cease its consumption. However, he's conscious to remarks about his weight or size, and will often retaliate aggressively. He's oddly attracted to any human female, and is generally flirty and/or playful with them regardless of the size of their chest, but the well-endowed individuals will be flirted with more often. All in all, he's just looking for attention, affection, and at times, to make Kumiko jealous. Rikimaru can be mischievous when he wants to be, and is also known to be very, very clever. In combat and dire situations, he's very brave and has a more serious outlook on the situations at hand.

Height: About 30" when standing up straight.
Weight: 12 lbs 'It ain't fat, it's all fluff!'

Chakra Pool: 620
Stamina Pool: 175
Chakra Element: Fuuton [ Wind ] & Doton [ Earth ]
Chakra Color: Reddish-Brown
Chakra Materialization: Aura

Strengths:
• Tracking
• Speed and agility.
Weaknesses:
• Bukijutsu
• Katon Ninjutsu
Fears:
• Snow Leopards
• Being abandoned or ignored.

Bloodline: Senju Clan - Mokuton (Wood Release) [Approval Link]

Chakra Pool: 620
Stamina Pool: 175
Chakra Element: Suiton [ Water ], Doton [ Earth ], Mokuton [ Wood Release ]
Chakra Color: Forest Green
Chakra Materialization: An emanating aura that surrounds the body, and is dispersed into the nature around her. Can cause a gentle breeze of wind, blossoming of saplings and plants, water sources to ripple, etc. (no offensive actions) all while producing a soothing scent of mint.

Strengths:
• Defensive Eiseijutsu
• Connection with nature and wildlife.
Weaknesses:
• Katon Ninjutsu
• Merciful and forgiving towards enemies.
Fears:
• Losing Rikimaru
• Losing her humanity.

Class Disciplines :
Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated with and utilize, medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all medical techniques, and gain an extra 2 medical techniques per shinobi title beyond Academy.
Eternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive), and gaining +8 jutsu slots a rank.. For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.

Reductions:
• Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster.
• Learn Suiton and Doton techniques one [1] post faster.
• - - -
• Chakra costs for Medical techniques are reduced by five [5].

Personal Attributes:
[ Seeker of Knowledge ] Gains ten [10] additional Ninjutsu slots.
[ Mother Earth's Guardian ] Gains one [1] additional Bukijutsu style slot.
[ Climbing Mastery ] Kumiko's bond with Rikimaru has improved her climbing ability, allowing her to clamber up, down, and around most terrain swiftly, and with ease.
[ Furry Acrobat ] Red Pandas are known to be quite agile, and their size also helps in that regard. Kumiko's close bond with Rikimaru, and the many chases she has had to endure moderately increases her agility.

Bloodline Attributes:
• All Mokuton users have Doton [ Earth ] and Suiton [ Water ] as chakra elements.
• All Mokuton users are able to learn Doton [ Earth ] and Suiton [ Water ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• All Mokuton have incredibly deep chakra pools. [ Chakra pool maximum +320 ]
• All Mokuton techniques have a weakness to Katon [ Fire ], & grow uncontrollably when around the Nine-Tails Chakra.
• The Senju Clan is highly susceptible to the Moulding Mushroom and its effects.
• No handsigns are needed for Eiseijutsu usage if of that class.

Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 17
• Ninjutsu (Rikimaru) : : 00 / 14
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 12
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Bo Staff
Weapon Range: 71"
Weapon Weight: 5 lbs
Weapon Location: Handheld or stored elsewhere off person.

Summoning Type: Insects
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: - - -

• 15 Senbon
• Backpack (To carry Rikimaru in, and comes with a front pouch stocked with snacks.)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]
{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

Suiton
{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

Doton
{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

Mokuton
{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

▬▬┤|E i s e i j u t s u

{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

▬▬┤|R i k i m a r u

Ninjutsu
{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

{Style name here}
{ E Rank }

{ D Rank }

{ C Rank }

{ B Rank }

{ A Rank }

{ S Rank }

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

{Locked Style name here}
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

In the Academy, Kumiko spent most of her time studying extensively and taking care of the nature and wildlife that surrounded it. She spent most of her time alone, or with Rikimaru, once an abandoned young Red Panda until he was brought under Kumiko's care. Her classmates found her fascination with plants and animals kind of weird, especially how she mourned the death of plants and how emotional she got when people didn't through their trash away, or damaged the bark on trees when they practiced throwing Shuriken. There was a select few of bullies who often teased her, calling her a "Tree Hugger", and then there were others who became acquainted with her, and got to know her better. During her time in the academy, she quickly discovered her talents for medical jutsu, and learned to use her gentle nature effectively to win the hearts of the local animals that resided near the academy. Still, she delved further into her studies, burning with the desire to learn as much as she could. Kumiko was often times found in the library buried from head to toe with books and notes, all while taking care of Rikimaru. This dedication to learning quickly boosted her knowledge overall way ahead of the class, earning her top marks on all of her tests. Showing promise as an excellent Medical ninja she was quickly promoted to Genin during the sudden attack upon the village to assist in any way she could.

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:57 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Amidst The Darkness

Looks good, both of you. Happy hunting!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:15 am
User ImageWORK IN PROGRESS
Full Name: Kusaga Nara
Nickname: None (feel free to give him one)

Birthdate: December 15th

Height: 5'9
Weight: 160

Nindo: ""
Personality: {Behavior of your character}

Village: Kumogakure
Title: Genin

First Class:
Second Class:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Full Name: Eins
Nickname: Fluffy

Birthdate: December Fifteenth

Height: Two teet at the shoulder when standing. When standing on his back two paws can reach five and a half feet tall.
Weight: 75 lbs

Chakra Pool: 230
Stamina Pool: 245
Chakra Element:
Chakra Color:
Chakra Materialization:

Strengths:
• {Minimum of two}
• {Ex. Close combat, ninjutsu, etc.}
Weaknesses:
• {Minimum of two}
• {Ex. Slower reactions, elemental weakness, etc.}
Fears:
• {Minimum of two, must be practical.}
• {Ex. Dying alone, bugs, swimming, etc.}

Limitations: {How many of each technique it can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00

Bloodline: {If none you may pick one of the following packages:
Wisdom: +1 PA, +2 custom techs, 10 jutsu slots
Courage: +2 PA, 5 jutsu slots
Integrity: +1 PA, +15 chakra/stamina a rank, +2 custom slots
Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank}

Chakra Pool:{Amount of chakra. Original dictated by class}
Stamina Pool: {Amount of stamina. Original dictated by class}
Chakra Element: {Pick only two. Fire, water, wind, earth, lightning}
Chakra Color: {Any color you desire)
Chakra Materialization: {Does your chakra appear as an aura or shape? Does it flicker like fire? Not a form of attack}

Strengths:
• {Minimum of two}
• {Ex. Close combat, ninjutsu, etc.}
Weaknesses:
• {Minimum of two}
• {Ex. Slower reactions, elemental weakness, etc.}
Fears:
• {Minimum of two, must be practical.}
• {Ex. Dying alone, bugs, swimming, etc.}

Class Disciplines :
• {Dictated by class. Read class info}

Reductions:
• {Learns ---jutsu so many posts faster}

Personal Attributes:
• {Allowed to create two entirely custom attributes}
• {Ex. Physical defense increased, 2 additional ninjutsu slots, learns taijutsu in 1 less post, etc.}

Ryo: 両{Money} {Start at zero}
AC: {Advancement credit} {Start at zero} {Additional information in mission board subforum}

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: {Sword, spear, etc.}
Weapon Range: {Its reach. In inches/centimeters please}
Weapon Weight: {How heavy it is. In pounds/kilograms please}
Weapon Location: {Where it is stored}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

• {List any projectiles/items you've obtained here. Ex. Shuriken x15, Flak jacket, etc.}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any combination of 15 projectiles. Bombs and explosive tags are not projectiles!}

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

{Your second element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

{Your character's background. Please have at least three sentences when submitting character}

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image
Full Name: Nakichō Genshukuna (Translates into a combination of Solemn Weeping and Butterfly)
Nickname: {Oba-san}~Grandpa

Birthdate: Feb 17

Height: 6'3, 72 in, 182.88 cent
Weight: 156/70.7 kg

Nindo: "The world revolves solely around the strong and charismatic."
Personality: Nakichō has a devout case of little mans syndrome not in the sense of height but in the sense of age. While most people his age are of Jounin level and above he only just became a Genin whilst thus leaving him to be the target of many a taunt. He typically tries to avoid stating his rank at least until he reaches Chunnin. Due to this constant mental onslaught of inadequacy, when in the presence of his peers he flaunts his seniority and will arrogantly express superiority because of his age. When not doing that he compensates by picking on individuals either discrediting their wardrobe or something of the like. Nakichō is very eccentric and flamboyant almost borderline excessive typically rhyming or accentuating his speech for a greater impact as if to garner more attention. Nakichō is well aware of the fact he is well endowed across the entirety of his body physically unfortunately his mentality could use a little sharpening. Despite his Pompous attitude he is loyal to authority and is often revered for his chivalry. If he ever were to achieve Chunnin rank something in everyone's gut says it'll probably be a wake up call.

Village: Sunkagure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Bukijutsu

Bloodline: Integrity: +1 PA, +15 chakra/stamina a rank, +2 custom slots.

Chakra Pool:265
Stamina Pool: 265
Chakra Element: Earth
Chakra Color: Rose
Chakra Materialization: On a minor release it appears as a simple pinkish aura. An excessive release reveals a blooming rose.

Strengths:
• Elegant Egotist: Nakichō's combat approach is particularly morale based. His strength lies in his self confidence. The more his self confidence increases the greater his combat efficiency. However, legitimate insults do the vise versa until he reaches a breaking point where nothing but pure unadulterated rage is behind each swing.
• Charismatic Combatant: Diplomacy and Bluffing come to him as second nature in addition to this he's highly proficient at picking up an individuals mental weakness and exploiting it in combat.
Weaknesses:
• Disheartening Dissonance: As much a strength as it is a weakness if Nakichō is consistently berated by an ally or an enemy and their insults hold viable ground his attacks will grow more sloppy, pathetic, and lacking any impact. If the berating gets too excessive however he will go into a fit of rage showing lack of temper.
• Chivalrous Reluctance: When fighting the opposite sex if the individual has not instigated any form of mental or physical hostility toward Nakichō directly he cannot perform at his full capacity.
• Honor bound: He cannot harm another member of the Raigyo clan that carries the eyes or holds a higher branch position which is to say all Raigyo clan members aside from his own family.
Fears:
• Utterly Worthless: Dying a pointless death as nothing but a Genin
• Global Vilification: To be hated by everyone for everything you do despite how hard one tries to achieve acceptance.

Class Disciplines :
• Weapon Specialization:The user Gains a free custom weapon slot, while forsaking the ability to learn ninjutsu for the ability to learn more than 1 rigorous style (styles still count for 2 slots). With their inability to learn ninjutsu, they get to learn [1] additional bukijutsu style for every 10 ninjutsu slots their were supposed to acquire. Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
• Specialization: the user starts with one [1] additional Taijutsu and Bukijutsu slot. Superior conditioning allows the user to choose a specific energy cost (stamina or chakra) and reduce the costs of technique activation by 5, to a minimum activation cost of 5. Every time the user ranks up, they repeat this process. Energy Cost Reductions must be shown on the profile.

Reductions:
• Bukijutsu post reduction -2
• Specialization Cost Reduction -5

Personal Attributes:
• Narcissist: When encouraged by others Bukijustu post reduction is increased by an additional -2. When criticized or when outside praise is absent this attribute does nothing.
• Dazzling Display: When encouraged by allies overall strength is increased moderately. When criticized by allies overall strength decreases slightly. When criticized by the enemy or otherwise this attribute does not apply.
• Volatile Passion: When encouraged by allies overall reflexes are increased moderately. When criticized by allies overall reflexes decrease slightly. When criticized by the enemy or otherwise this attribute does not apply.

Ryo: 両{Money} {Start at zero}
AC: {Advancement credit} {Start at zero} {Additional information in mission board subforum}

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 03/ 04

Weapon Type: Odachi: Aka-Teien 赤庭園 (Red Garden)
Weapon Range:Reach+ 5 Feet, 60 in, 150 cm
Weapon Weight: 4.5 lbs, 2kg
Weapon Location: Fastened to back
• TBA

• Ornate Coat: Looks nice, minimal protection, contains multiple pockets.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kyouzou
• Stage 1
♠Sidestep
Description: The user sidesteps an incoming attack, leaving an intangible after-image to take the blow.
♠Ghost Strike
Description: When using a Taijutsu or Bukijutsu attack, the user can exert Chakra to leave partial, intangible after-images of the attack without creating a full after-image. These partial after-images move with and are attach to the user. Creates one partial after-image per rank.

• Stage 2

• Stage 3

• Stage 4

• Stage 5

• Stage 6

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kasai
• Stage 1
♠To Strike
Physical :: E
A simple vertical, horizontal, or diagonal attack with the weapon aiming to harm the enemy in any way. Although simple, one must not forget the basics.
♠Simple Step
Physical :: E
The user simple takes a step forward, or a few steps forward to close the distance as well as add power to offensive attacks.

• Stage 2

• Stage 3

• Stage 4

• Stage 5

• Stage 6

Kiss of Flesh and Steel
• Stage 1
♠Shikyuu Koushin [ Pressing Lips ]
Description: The practitioner will draw their weapon from its sheath / rest, deliver two relaxed outward slashes and then assume a desired standing.
♠Iori Seppun [ Retreating Kiss ]
Description: The practitioner will deliver a relaxed outward slash and then return their weapon to its sheath / resting position.
♠Seppun no Hoppeta [ Kiss on the Cheek ]
Description: The practitioner fakes unsheathing / readying their weapon and instead delivers a quick loose-knuckle punch or swift jab with the blunt side of the weapon.

• Stage 2

• Stage 3

• Stage 4

• Stage 5

• Stage 6

Nakichō Genshukuna was born in the lowest branch of the Raigyo clan. He attained the villages notorious charm, silver tongue, and good looks but unfortunately he was not born with the Doujutsu the clan was most known for, or any proficiency with Genjutsu or Ninjustu for that matter. Being of the lower branch and lacking the eyes Nakicho dedicated his life in servitude to the higher branch submitting to the most menial of tasks even when it became being one of the higher branches play things. Needless to say a life of servitude grew dull over the course of time. It was only when a colorful neighboring clan from the land of Tea known as the Hojo shared their brilliantly colored and flashy paintings that Nakicho was inspired to want to leave home. However, this involved a little coercing but if anything the Raigyo was incredibly understanding. So long as he Nakicho maintained his oath to serving the higher branch and those blessed with the gift he may leave. The clans upper branch in honor of his service bestowed upon Nakicho a hand crafted Odachi. While they knew he wasn't good at jutsu they bore witness to him physically honing his body each and every day.

Having dressed for success using the remainder of his funds Nakicho initially didn't know where to begin. He'd only heard of the villages and each one was unique in their own. "I'll go to someplace bland and barren a place where a star to be can truly shine! Then finally I'll have some peace of mind!" He got what he wished for after a long days travel and vague descriptions he found the barren sand covered wastes of the the village hidden within it. Now initially this was good everything was the same color. Brown. Walking into the village confidently Nakicho began receiving peculiar stares and unwarranted pointing. In retaliation he began to send quips at these people who seemed to quick to judge. He eventually became somewhat infamous for his...attitude and since his arrival has always been concerned with his self image.

Eventually...after about half a month...he was rather slow picking things up back then, He discovered that to become truly recognized in one of these villages you had to become a ninja and work under or eventually become the kage. This was great news except...he had to go to an academy filled with ages 13-16 and here he was 20 going on 21. Still he knew it was a necessary evil on his ride to fame. So he endured the taunting, the questioning, the childish name calling. Slowly drawing more and more into himself and becoming reclusive when it came to thoughts about others. Now that he's graduated the Academy he's become slightly more immature than he was in the Land of Tea. Due to the lack of what he deemed progress until now the man has proven to be more elated than usual.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kusaga Nara
Nickname: Crown Prince of Douchebags

Birthdate: December 15th

Height: 5'9
Weight: 160

Nindo: "Opening your heart just makes it easier to destroy."
Personality: Kasuga is an especially sly, cunning, intelligent, manipulative, thoroughly conniving individual. He has displayed sociopathic tendencies and is easily able to manipulate conversations to his advantage. He is a borderline megalomaniac borderline psychopath, he had a deep resentment for weakness and those he deems weak. To the point that he almost despises weak people and believes that their only purpose in life is to be ruled and conquered. He is a arrogant and snide egomaniac who often ridicules other people mercilessly, driving his former friends to call him "The Crown Prince of Douchebags".

Despite the fact that he knowingly goes out of his way to inconvenience and ridicule other people, Kasuga is still extremely self-conscious about himself. He is shocked and becomes incredibly upset whenever people openly call him out on how much of an a*****e he can be. Though he complains constantly about weaker people, he is often, and easily manipulated into helping them. However he was not always like this. His mother, after telling him about his father taught him to try and be less of an a*****e by taking the feeling of others into consideration.

However, after her death, he realizes that being nice to people can only cause him pain since they will die regardless. He then decided to "kill forever" any part of him that can feel for others. Kasuga's egomaniacal and narcissistic tendencies grew exponentially after his mothers death, resulting in several PTSD induced psychotic breaks. These include him brutally assaulting anyone who makes a "your mother" Joke or who disrespects a mother, hysterically crying at night, and mentally shattering after being reminded by someone of his mothers last words,"Please, just be human."

However, when duty calls, Kasuga has a strong moral compass and sense of commitment towards his comrades. Even though, by his own testimony, he lacks bravery, he will sacrifice himself and face almost certain death, for the sake of his friends and/or villagers without a second thought. Despite all this Kasuga's greatest trait, despite his young age and low grades in the Academy, mainly due to his laziness, is his remarkable mental capacities, known to possess an IQ of 205.

With his high intelligence, he could outsmart an an entire teams of shinobi. Well-noted for his strategic and tactical skills in the Academy, he is most commonly seen winning in games requiring a methodical approach like shōgi, chess, checkers, and go. Having never lost a single game in his entire life. Stemming from his naturally calm nature and rare loss of composure, Kasuga is surprisingly astute for his age, well-aware of his surroundings and able to see through most deceptions and from that can make accurate choices during intense moments. From these traits, he can easily focus on all data acquired to quickly and effectively analyze the situation to discern how handle it, anticipate enemy actions, and quickly form effective plans.

Once completely focused he can quickly think ten to fifteen moves ahead of his opponent and devise over a fifty strategies plus chose the best one from them. Likewise, he is highly adaptable, regularly able to out-think his opponents, even manipulate them into a pre-set trap with various misdirection. He is very resourceful, able to easily adjust or switch his plan and use the most random of tools to his advantage to minimize injuries to himself or allies if not avoid a direct fight completely.

Village: Kumogakure
Title: Genin

First Class: Bloodline
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Nara

Chakra Pool: 270
Stamina Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Suiton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Orange
Chakra Materialization: Swirling Shadows

Strengths:
• Tactical Thinking
• Quick Insults
Weaknesses:
• Lack of physical strength
• Sociopath
Fears:
• Being forced to come to grips with himself.
• Someone being smarter than him.

Class Disciplines :
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.

Reductions:
• The Nara learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
• Learns Bloodline jutsu two (2) posts faster.
• Learns genjutsu one post slower

Personal Attributes:
• Power of Blood: Learns bloodline jutsu two posts faster but genjutsu one post slower.
• Mental Clarity: Due to his extreme intellect, Kasuga is able to notice small details in things. A twitch in an enemies arm, the dilation of pupils when someone lies, changes in their voice's pitch and tone. This carries over into the battlefield as well, allowing him to notice a favored leg due to injury, and can even help him locate hidden enemies if they are poorly trained or poorly hidden.

Ryo: 両0000

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Twin plain unadorned longswords.
Weapon Range: Arm reach plus three feet.
Weapon Weight: twelve pounds total.
Weapon Location: Twin straps on his back.

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 4 Kunai
• 11 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Raiton

Nara

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Kasuga's story begins some time before he was born. His mother and father had lived in a farming settlement Within the land of Tea after his father choosing to not be a shinobi moved there from the Land of Fire. A few years after he settled down there he met the woman who would become Kasuga's mother. The two soon fell in love and after getting married decided to have a child. However despite the happiness of the couple things in the land of Tea were far from happy. Due to the corrupt leaders in the land of Tea, crime and strife, and lawlessness ran rampant. In time this forced his father to embrace the life he had walked away from to protect his growing family. After defending the small settlement from a couple of bandit attacks, word reach the lord of the land of tea that a shinobi from outside the village was killing bandits. The lord, wanting to make an example of his power, ordered his death and burned the settlement all in one go. His father, in the end, gave his life to protect pregnant mother. Making her way as best she could to the closest Major village, Kumogakure, to seek asylum from the land of tea. Once she was there she explained her situation to the Raikage, who granted her asylum and peace. Soon after she gave birth to Kasuga and raised him as best as she could on her own. However every time he asked where his father was he was ignored and he noticed that his mother got incredibly sad. In light of this he assumed that his father was a deadbeat who had abandoned him and his mother despite the fact that he couldn't have been farther from the truth. This lead him to hate people and contributed to a significant portion of his less than tasteful aspects. However it wasnt all hate and malice for Kasuga. Five years before enrolling in the Academy he started to grow and care about people. It was during this time that he actually grew to be something that could almost a person. Between taking comfort and solace in his new found friends, and his mothers urging for him to do so he had become nicer, he was making real progress. However four years later his mother became ill and passed away from the illness. With her final words to him being,"Just be a human." After her death he swore an oath to kill every part of him that even resembled a human emotion so that he would never have to deal with the pain of loss again. Whats the point of making friends and love if they will just die on you anyway. With no money and nowhere to live, he decided to join the academy unknowingly following his fathers footsteps. While there despite being lazy and self secluded he showed incredible promise. His grades suffered but his letter grades only told one part of it. Before his graduation exams he along with another student in his class to see if they had mental deficiencies, only to find out that his IQ was by and far above anyone else in his class. Now that he graduated he starts his journey as a shinobi.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:33 am
NecroPlant

The only issue I have with your attributes is the 'moderately' increase. According to the rules, only 'mildly' is allowed, with a negative to something else. However, because of the requirements, I think it's fair. I'll have someone else look at it to see what they think.

Azeiel The Risen

First two attributes look fine to me. I'm going to have someone look at your tamer trait though, just because I'm not sure about it.

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:25 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Approved.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:10 pm
Tao-Benshin

NecroPlant

You're good Necro and I take it Az switched things up?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image
Full Name: Hotaru Gin
Nickname: Little Firefly

Birthdate:

Height: 58 Inches
Weight: 90 Pounds

Nindo: "Hammer every nail and tighten every screw!"
Personality: Caring, attentive, and busy. Hotaru is a hard working person, with plenty of resilience for someone of her clan. She takes care of others, to the best of her abilities, and will often grant mercy to a helpless foe.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Worker
Second Class: Worker

Bloodline: Shounin no Gouzoku Clan [x]

Chakra Pool: 150
Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Fire and Lightning
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: {Does your chakra appear as an aura or shape? Does it flicker like fire? Not a form of attack}

Strengths:
• Working (Mining, Smithing, etc.)
• Caring
Weaknesses:
• Close Combat
• Merciful
Fears:
• The slaughter of innocents
• Close Quarter Combat

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith: The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.
• Balanced Master: This discipline mimics one of the user's other class's non-chosen disciplines. (i.e. non-Worker Class) The Double Specialization perk for said class is not available for gaining. In addition, any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.
• Lifetime Disciple: This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)
Reductions:
• E Rank Whitesmithing Mission -1 Post
• E Rank Blacksmithing Mission -1 Post
Personal Attributes:
• Mission Expert (Bloodline Passive)
D ranked missions: -1 post to complete, +25 ryo
C ranked missions: -1 post to complete, +50 ryo
B ranked missions: -2 posts to complete, +100 ryo
A ranked missions: -2 posts to complete, +200 ryo
S ranked missions: -3 posts to complete, +400 ryo
S+ ranked missions: -4 posts to complete, +800 ryo
• +1 Bukijutsu Style

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Greathammer
Weapon Range: 4' Maximum
Weapon Weight: 8 Pounds
Weapon Location: Strapped to back

• 15 Kunai
• Tool Bag

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Raiton

Jinton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Hailing from Takumi, Hotaru started later than most would since she moved to Sunagakure with her family when they had decided to settle down somewhere else. Her parents were weary from peddling and just wanted to live in a safer place. Seeing no other alternative to chase her dreams of being a master smith, Hotaru enlisted herself in the village's ninja academy. She found it somewhat difficult in her time at the academy, but through hard work and determination she found herself on her way to graduation. Hotaru knew it was only going to get harder from here, but she'd press on through no matter the resistance.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games