Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:42 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Chiyou acknowledged Kai's attention with a nuzzle of his head, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he stretched out on the carpet to lay with the puppy, reaching for his tea on the table and taking a sip before going back to what he was doing.
Yumi was chasing his hands back and forth as he swept them back and forth over the floor.

"Please, don't think I haven't been there for him. I've done everything I can, I've stayed by his side through it all...but...but sometimes all the crying gets overwhelming. And...the mood swings and outbursts. I know I probably shouldn't be telling his business, but really! I just feel like...like no matter what I try, it's never enough. I feel like...like I can't give Naoko what he needs to feel better. Sometimes it's....sometimes it's like Naoko isn't even Naoko anymore...."
There...he had vented. He had said enough. No need to go further with it. Nobody else could ever know just how bad it really was.
Perhaps Chiyou was the only one who would understand.

Chiyou couldn't stand it...he could feel the strain and sadness in Ryuukaze's voice. He knew exactly why it was there. He was the only one who had an inkling of how deep that pain must go.
Pushing himself up from the floor, he put his arms around the violinist and nuzzled against him in a comforting hug.

"Gomen nasai...just keep taking care of Naoko. It's the only way to save him."
It was a fairly simple statement...but there was just a hint to it that Chiyou knew something so much deeper about the whole situation.

"Arigato....Chiyou-kun...." Ryu said softly as he hugged the boy back, nodding his head in agreement and understanding.
Chiyou wanted Naoko saved from his path to destruction, and he was the only one with a chance of pulling the pianist out of this hell. That was what Chiyou was telling him.

Perhaps...forgiveness was the key to all things...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling sadly, Nakai just watched as Chiyou held the violinist, hugging him for a long moment.

"Chiyou-kun knows a thing or two about saving someone." Kai spoke softly. "I don't know what it's like... to need to be saved, I mean. But... but maybe Chiyou's right?"

The blond stood, picking up his empty beer bottle and Ryu's empty bottle as well. "Besides... if it ever gets too much for you, you can always come vent to us. We may not work for the same company, Ryuukaze-san... but that doesn't mean we can't be friends outside the office or the ratings, right? You say Naoko acts like he isn't Naoko anymore... maybe he's forgotten who he really is. I remember something about him having a brother... perhaps a grasp of his true family would help? Maybe play some of his music for him? Get him to remember the little things that used to make him happy?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:59 pm

User Image

"Yeah....I think our little Chiyou-kun here is actually pretty wise for his years..." Ryu smiled a little as he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, managing to keep the mist of tears at bay.

Standing from the couch, Ryuukaze knelt down and petted Yumi, then stood up and brushed thr wrinkles out of his pants.

"I should probably be going. Naoko has a fever and...I need to get back to him." he said, walking toward the door.

"I have to say, though...I'm very lucky to have friends like you guys. Thanks for everything. Hopefully I'll see you two soon. And Chiyou...get well soon. I better be seeing you doing live performances again before too long."
Letting himself out, Ryu rushed through the rain to his car, got in, and sped away towards home.

Chiyou smiled as he scratched Yumi's belly. At least Ryu was in better spirits now...and maybe, just maybe...Naoko had a chance.
Sitting up on the floor, he turned his steely eyes to the guitarist as if he were about to say the most serious, important thing in history....

"Chicken!" he then chirped like a five year old.

Somehow, no matter what, Chiyou was always Chiyou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whipping his car into the driveway, Ryu scrambled out and into the house as fast as he could.

"Naoko!" he cried out, rounding the corner into the bedroom...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:09 pm

"Be careful driving, Ryuukaze-san." Nakai spoke up just before the violinist was gone.
Sighing, Kai deposited the bottles in the kitchen before returning to Chiyou...
Only to be... chirped at?
He couldn't take it!
Leaning against the wall, Nakai started laughing. "You're like a little kid, Chiyou-kun." he smiled, eventually straightening. "Hai hai. Chicken. Come on, lets eat. Wouldn't want Yumi-chan to steal your drumstick after all."

Once back in the kitchen, Kai started putting pieces of chicken on plates, making sure they were warm thanks to the microwave. "Hey, do you still have some tea? If not what else do you want?" he called back to Chiyou, licking chicken grease off one finger as he did so.

He had done as ordered.
Though... there was at least 3/4ths of a steak left... he had still eaten something.
The tv was still on, samurai clashing on the screen.
But Naoko was asleep.
And not the blissful sleep of someone tired... but a hard fever sleep. He was sweating, though thankfully not tossing and turning, it was still evident from his clammy appearance that he was very sick.
And yet... even though Ryu called his name... he didn't wake up. Least not completely...
"Ryu-kun..." the blond whispered, turning his body in the direction of the door almost on instinct.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:17 pm

User Image

Looking at Naoko, he could tell just how sick the man was. It wasn't surprising really...after all, what person's body can take that kind of stress, topped with being soaked to the bone in freezing rain?

"Shhh....just rest..." the vocalist whispered, coming to sit down on the bed beside the blond. No need to wake him, he thought. Naoko needed all the rest he could get.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I have plenty of tea still..." the kid piped up cheerfully. The tea was so very good to him tonight. It was the perfect flavor for him right now. He was very satisfied.
"Actually, bring me another tea, please. I'm feeling very thirsty." he called again, "And no drumstick for Yumi-chan! Drumsticks are for Chi-Chi!" he giggled in a baby voice. If Kai wanted to laugh about him being a kid, he would act like a kid. It was fun, after all.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 pm

For a moment, it seemed like Naoko would just fall back into peaceful fever dreams.
Ryu was beside him...
Ryu came back...

And yet...
The poor pianist's mind wasn't aware enough to really understand that Ryu was there.

Instead, he twisted his body beneath the blankets, gasping softly as if in pain.

"I'll be good... I'll be good, I promise, Matsumoto-san just please... please don't... don't put me back on that again... You... you can... can... can do whatever you want with me I just... I can't do it... not that long... it... it was so hard... I... I've never... never that much before... please... I'll be good... I'll be good..." Naoko gasped out, jaw clenched as he fought with the images trapped in his fevered mind. "I... to be a good boy I... I'll love Ryu... I'll make love to him every day, at least once a day and... and I won't tell him about this... about any of this. I won't make him cry, Matsumoto-san. I'll make him happy. I... I'll live just to make him happy so please... please... stop hurting me..." the blond's entire body was tensed, the young man unable to shake the nightmare plaguing his mind. "I love Ryu... I love him more than anything, Matsumoto-san... I'll do anything to make him happy... anything to keep him safe... that... that's why I don't want to anger you... I want to be a good... good boy for you... because I don't want him hurt... please... I just want to protect Ryu..." the pianist was crying, tears leaking through the blindfold. "I don't care about what happens to me... I just want to be with him... hold him... make him happy... please, Matsumoto-san... I swear to you, I'll be good... just don't hurt him... please..."

If only he had known he was saying that man's name in his sleep...
But it wasn't like the pianist had much of a choice in the matter.
He was delirious with fever... reliving some of the most frightening moments he could recall.

"Ryu... Ryu tasukete... Tasukete!" Naoko cried out, his hand clenching, searching, looking for that contact that might pull him from the abyss.

Nakai was easily heard laughing in the kitchen.
"Fine fine! Tea and no chicken for the puppy. What about if I cut up one of the breasts later and let her have that, hmm?" the blond asked, popping his head out of the kitchen and checking on Chiyou and the dog.
"That reminds me... do you want to eat at the coffee table or the real table... I mean, I'd rather Yumi-chan NOT jump all over you while you're eating."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:39 pm

User Image

"Yumi can totally have a breast. Those are always the dry pieces. As long as I get mah legseses!!!" the young blond stood up and walked into the kitchen, the puppy following at his heels.

"We'll eat at the table and make a little bowl for her. I'm so gonna spoil this dog. Isn't she kawaii?"

User Image

No.

No....

No ******** way.....

Oh HELL no!

Ryu was shaking. Absolutely shaking, head to toe as he listened to Naoko's cries, his begging and declarations of love.
Whatever Matsumoto had done...it must have been horrible.

"Naoko!" the violinist cried out, grabbing the blond as he reached out in his nightmare, searching for something, anything to save him from the pain.
Ryu held him close, his jaw clenched in rage. So many men...so many cruel men...had cause Naoko to become as he was now. Jun was the only one he could forgive. Jun had apologized, turned over a new leaf, it seemed...even saved their lives. Jun would be spared...but Ryu wanted Izo as dead as Hayato.

"I'm here, Na-kun. I'm here. Always gonna be here..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Pulling a bowl out of the cabinet, Nakai began to cut up one of the pieces of chicken. "I never thought of you as a dog person." he spoke, placing the tiny pieces in a bowl and making sure there were no bones. "Well not a cat person either... just not a pet person really. But..." the blond turned, setting the bowl down before the poodle. "She really is adorable in a puppy way. Kind of a girly dog though..."

(((OOC: I AM SORRY GUENHWYVAR and MOKONA and HERCULES and CAMILLE and MAGGIE MAY and IZZY and all other Poodles that came before you in our family (Chewie, Peanut, Buffy, and Foo Foo)! YOU'RE NOT GIRLY! I SWEAR IT!!!!!!)))

Amber eyes snapped open.
For a moment, Naoko didn't know where he was. His breathing was fast and labored, sweat dripping from his forehead.
But then those eyes focused... his hand squeezed the one which held him... and he fought very very hard not to break down.
"Ryu...." Oumori whispered, closing his eyes in relief for a moment. "Sorry I... I was.... having a nightmare ummm..." he tried to think through the fever, remembering all too clearly what had tormented his dreams. "How... how was Nakai and Chiyou?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:54 am

User Image

"Really? I love dogs! I've never....well, I've never had a pet of my own. My mom always said no, Ishi never thought it was a good idea...I guess I just never got around to it." Chiyou walked over and picked up the bowl of cut chicken and sat it in the floor for the puppy.

"I guess now's the time to see how it is!" he laughed, watching the little dog loose her mind over the tasty treat. It was like witnessing a small fuzzy ball spasm at his feet, but it was still utterly adorable.

Taking a seat at the table, the younger blond sighed, rubbing his temples.

"My head hurts a little bit....behind my eyes." he complained in passing, sipping at his drink.

User Image

"Naoko....." Ryu began, taking a long pause to think of what he wanted to say.

"Look...Chiyou and Nakai are doing fine. Great, even, given the situation...but...what happened to you? You were crying out about Matsumoto....what the hell did he do to you?"
The look in the vocalist's eye said that there would be no dancing around this subject. Naoko was going to tell him everything, and tell him now.

He was angry. So angry he could just explode. Not angry at Naoko, not as much, anymore...but absolutely filled with rage at what felt like the rest of the world...and it showed.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 am

Naoko seemed to try to push himself into the bed so he'd disappear. "He did... things..." the blond whispered, not looking at his lover. "Like... like Jun only... only worse. I... I was so drugged that I don't really remember everything... and exhausted... so many different hands on me... but... but he said he wouldn't hurt me if I was good so... so I stopped fighting and just..." there were tears in his amber eyes for a moment, and it almost looked like the pianist would cry.

But he sniffed, sighing at the same time and pulled the tears back.

And so, hesitatingly, Naoko told Ryu about the machine... about Izo... about the mysterious throng of men that he never was able to see...

About the hours and hours of being under the Purple Lotus' strong influence.

"But before that... he... I mean this was the second time and... the first time I don't know what was happening but... there were people eating sushi off of my chest..." and so he went on to explain what had happened there.

After a while, Naoko went silent.

But then, ever so softly. "I couldn't find you after the first time so... I went to Jun because I needed help. Izo got... angry... that I wasn't here waiting for you and... that's why the second time happened. So I... I told him I wouldn't leave you. I'd stay beside you and wait for you... like... like a good wife..." the word caught in his throat.

That had been why he didn't want to accept the ring.
Because it was like accepting Izo's demand... and not the desires of his own heart.

Nakai pulled out a small bag from one of the other bags. "Here... I stopped and got your prescription on the way back." he said, showing Chiyou a few bottles.

One was for pain, obviously... one for nerves and to help him relax... the other was an antibiotic to make sure that the kid's eyes didn't get infected.

Popping them all open, Nakai put them in the side of Chiyou's plate, then brought both his own plate and the 'kid's' over to the table.

He then went back for a couple bottles of tea, before sitting down. "Well, now you've got a pet. At least temporarily. The little spasing fuzzball aside... Why do you like fried chicken so much?" the blond asked, opening his own tea.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:49 pm

User Image

Ryu was shaking. Shaking so hard that the bed seemed to vibrate beneath him.
Truly, it felt like he could just go insane right here, right now. Just lose it, completely.
How the hell was he supposed to cope with the knowledge that the one person he had loved the most in the whole world had been....used like that. And by so many! All against his will, as a form of punishment.
Judging from when this had happened...it must have been when Ryu was with....that cosplayer.

Oh god.....he had let this happen. It was his fault! If he had just noticed, payed more attention to what Naoko was feeling and going through....he could have prevented this! He knew he could have! Ha had just been too blind to do so...to preoccupied with himself.
This wasn't just Naoko's failure...it was more his than anything else.

"Na-kun...I....I...." the tears burst forth from his fiery eyes and Ryu screamed, crying out in rage and regret to the heavens above, leaping from the bed and grabbing the nearest thing to him, a glass of water, and hurling it at the wall, his breathing heavy as he broke down, his mind going in a thousand directions at once.

Kill Izo, punish himself, comfort Naoko....take one of Naoko's xanax....just some of the things hurtling back and forth in his head.

"How...how could I let this happen?" he whimpered angrily to himself as he sunk down to his knees on the floor.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:56 pm

No...
Naoko didn't even flinch as Ryu threw the glass across the wall. Instead, he pulled himself into a sitting position, breathing heavily in his fever.
Then his lover collapsed and the blond was right behind him, falling out of bed in a strangely graceful movement, and wrapping his arms around his beloved akuma. The blanket which Ryuukaze had put him in covering them both.

"You didn't let this happen..." Naoko whispered, his body hot against Ryu's cooler skin. "I went to Izo first... cause I hurt Chiyou and... and that other part of me wanted to kill. So... so I guess I thought Izo would help... would let me kill and... and it was my fault, Ryu-kun. Please... please don't blame yourself. You didn't know. I hid it from you, from everyone. He told me I couldn't tell you... and I did tell you and... his guards... they follow me all the time, Ryu-kun... outside of this building we... we can't let them know... cause if they find out... I'll never see you again. We... we have to stay together... please... please don't punish yourself because I was too weak to stop it..." the tears which had been in the pianist's eyes earlier were beginning to form again, but he simply buried his face in his lover's hair and just breathed in deep.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:14 pm

User Image

"Iie...if I'd payed more attention to you, if I hadn't been such a....such a selfish p***k...none of this would have ever happened..." Ryu lamented, convinced that there had been something he could have done...that this really was totally his fault.

"We're....we're gonna die, aren't we?" he suddenly gasped, realizing just how serious this was. If Izo had this kind of control over things...if things were as bad as it sounded like they were....

"Iie...I'll die, Naoko..." the violinist drew himself up, wrapping his arms so tight around the pianist it nearly hurt.
"If it comes down to that...I'll die...but you're getting out of this one way or another. I'm not letting you down again. It....it's about time it finally caught up with me, anyway....but I'm not letting you go like that. Not you. Not after everything you've been through, and don't you cry about it, either. I'm not giving up, babe...I'm just letting you know...if it comes down to it...it will be me and not you. Ok?"

Pulling the blond into his lap, he drew the blanket up around them tightly, warming them both on this cold, dreadful night. Fate had created these circumstances, somehow, and whatever they would face from here was their destiny. Ryu wasn't afraid to die, really. He had already been dead more times than he could count. If it were for love, then so be it. He could go proudly that way, at least.

"I'll stick with you, my love. To the end. Aishiteru, koibito. Forever. You only have to promise me one thing...never hurt anyone else. If you have to lash out...let it be at me."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:21 pm

"But I did this..." Naoko whispered, holding onto Ryu, rather calm about everything. "I... I endured Izo because I was protecting you... I'm at fault, Ryu. Please. If you die..." the blond didn't finish that sentence though because he knew what he'd do if Ryuukaze were ever truly taken from him.

Even if he were locked up... he'd find a way to die.
Even if he had to bite his tongue!
Naoko wouldn't live without Ryu... because Ryu really did love him.
More than anyone ever had.
Even more than Sai had.

"We won't let Izo know... we keep it quiet. Work as usual. You can't let on that you know and..." but then the pianist fell silent and he smiled sadly, putting his forehead against that of his akuma. "I can't control when it happens... it just does. Things... things set me off and it happens even if I fight it. But... I... I don't want to hurt anyone... the other me wants to so badly but I don't. You have to believe me, Ryu-kun."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 pm

User Image

"You can't try to protect someone when you're the one in such dire need of protection..." the violinist said simply.
"I understand what you were trying to do...but...really, when you're already unstable, and even aware of it...the last thing you need to try to do is deal with it on your own. I should be the one you come to first, in all things, Naoko. I have your best interests in mind, and I would never hurt you or lead you into anything that would on purpose...but you went to Matsumoto...and now we're both in deep. I'm not angry with you, not now that I understand what happened...but this is the way things are because of the way things went. I could have done more, you could have done more, and we're both going to suffer for it. All I can say is...I'll try not to die, but keeping you safe is first on my list. We'll do everything we can to get by, but you're going to have to do something to control yourself, or...go somewhere you can be controlled. Otherwise, we may both be dead men. That, or we'll certainly never see eachother again."

Ryu just felt so sick...so cold right now. Fear was gnawing at him, and he could barely keep it at bay. He'd been through so many bad situations that he should be able to get through this...but it seemed so, so much bigger than anything he had ever faced before.

"I'm so going to have to call Tsubaki in on this one..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games