Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Hiro : .........*puts Rose down on the couch*
Sakura : *covering niwa and sora with a blanket* yeah ?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Keiji:........nothing,nevermind *turns around,about to exit room*
Rose:*tears still going down cheeks*...........

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Sakura : ..........keiji.........my dog's birthday.....
Hiro : *wipes the tears away*...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Rose:.......u-uguu~..........*ears twitch*.........
Keiji:........*turns around* let me guess.......you were too embarrassed to tell me about your dog's birthday,who is currently.........deceased........right *walks to her and stops 10 inches away from her*

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Sakura : well yes....only hes alive.......and very depressed right now......* looks at niwa and sora* i always celebrated it with him *smiles a little*......
Hiro : *chuckles softly*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:51 pm

hinataxxcutey
Sakura : well yes....only hes alive.......and very depressed right now......* looks at niwa and sora* i always celebrated it with him *smiles a little*......
Hiro : *chuckles softly*

Keiji:.........*sighs* then you should have just told me.......this is why we always have problems....because you never tell me stuff........and then i always go and say something stupid without thinking..........sometimes.......*looks down*.........i think.........it would've been better...... if we never met in the first place...........

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Saura : ........like you are right now.......*looks at Keiji forcing a smile* if thats what you think then maybe it is better if we never did meet *turns around looking at Niwa and Sora*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Keiji:Ah..........*looks down*.......(whispers) fine.........*disappears*

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Sakura : *crying*............h-hiro!*walks into where he is**wiping her tears away*
Hiro : huh? sakura wha-
Sakura : we're leaving lets go
Hiro : eh?? why..?
Sakura : me and keiji are..........done*ears go diwn*
Hiro : sakura..........
Sakura : come on *goes and picks up Sora and looks at Niwa*.....niwa.....*kisses her cheek* your keiji's now....*tears fall down her cheek,she turns around and walks back to hiro*
Hiro : *kisses Rose* bye rose....i love you....*goes with sakura and disappears*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Rose:*still asleep* Niii.................

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Emma : *Appears in the room with Daisuke sitting on her shoulders,both eating cotton candy*...*sees rose* Yo Rose!! wakey wakey!!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Rose*opens her eyes and quickly sits up*.........*looks at Emma* Emma.......Sakura and Keiji...........they're.......they broke up............*tears going down her eyes*..........

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Emma : *drops her cotton candy* they what now?!?!? b-b-ut!!! *runs into the room and runs back* Sora's gone!! only niwa's there!!!Holy crap its true!!
Daisuke : *ears twitch confused still eating his cotton candy*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Rose:*turns t.v. on,trembling*..............no...........
(On t.v.)
Newsreporter:Recent car accident in front of our city's park,this man *shows picutre of Keiji* was the poor victim of this accident,he was just walking to the park when a drunk driver full speeded into him......unknown whereabouts whether he is still alive is unknown,all we know is that he's been transported to a near hostpital and-(Rose turns t.v. off)
Rose:.............this is just like that time...........and it's happening again..........*stands up* Emma,hurry,we have to go to the hostpital now!!!
(To the hostpital......and so much drama =w=)

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Emma : got it!! *grabs daisuke, goes into room and gets Niwa* okay lets go now!!

( i know right x3)
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games