Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:20 pm
I need a hat.. heh... looking for. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:09 pm
Airlian
Well Bye people...I got to go clean my room....I kind of spilled paint on the floor and now I got to get it out
o.o I hope you got to it fast enough.

@GundamSlayer: Thanks. ;D You're going to make me blush. XD;;

@BlackSolstice43: You're looking for a hat? o: Gaia or in real life? XD;
Oh... and in your dream avatar... The neck ruffle will equip under the vest. You won't be able to see it. Also, you can't wear the hook and gloves at the same time. Just want to give ya a heads up. :]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:52 pm
sdrawkcab
Airlian
Well Bye people...I got to go clean my room....I kind of spilled paint on the floor and now I got to get it out

Oh... and in your dream avatar... The neck ruffle will equip under the vest. You won't be able to see it. Also, you can't wear the hook and gloves at the same time. Just want to give ya a heads up. :]

Well that's not exactly the look I want, it's just an example really. ::shrugs:: I really don't want a hook. I'm more of a 'Captain Jack' type, heh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:06 pm
I'm so in love with my avi's look right now... ;_; ... I don't want to change it.  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:19 pm
BlackSolstice43
sdrawkcab
Airlian

Well that's not exactly the look I want, it's just an example really. ::shrugs:: I really don't want a hook. I'm more of a 'Captain Jack' type, heh.
^___^ Like I said, I just didn't want you to be disappointed if the avatar couldn't look exactly like that. :3
^^ It's good to keep tweaking it to see what'cha like.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:21 pm
Oulixeus
I'm so in love with my avi's look right now... ;_; ... I don't want to change it.
o: You know that's a foreign concept to me...
That's good, right? No need to save up gold to buy other items and such.

Edit: You changed. O: Smexeh. ;] XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:53 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
o: You know that's a foreign concept to me...
That's good, right? No need to save up gold to buy other items and such.

Edit: You changed. O: Smexeh. ;] XD

Yeah, it's a good way to save money I think. I do find myself spending money on stuff every now and then though. Little things that I don't often use but will probably one day use.

I think I like this new outfit too. I like that punk armband thing. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:02 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Shouldn't it be the other way? I mean like you bring all the bad stuff to gaia so the poeple around you don't have to deal with it? >< I'm so much happier when I'm on gaia then in real life. Half the time I'm all glaring and sarcastic as all heck. *pick*
~
A while as in a week XD I was about to make me self a BLT so be happy.
The sky is pink should that be enough?
So I was thinking about turning my life into a mondern soap opera...what do you think?
Um it was nice i got done with a sketch I was thinking of painting. Nothing beats home alone though.
Weren't we just talking about this? That's what those journals are for. There are real people on the other side of those avatars! You should think of their feelings and spare them too. o: o .o Maybe you should glue that computer to your side. Or get a phone with internet access.
Which reminds me, when I was on vacation last summer, I actually had internet access on a phone. The phone even had it's own little keyboard. But it was torture! D; I could see what was going on, but I couldn't post anything. u___u
Ah~ good, good. :]
Of course it's not enough. =P
...Would I have to watch it?
Ooo~ funness. Home alone and high speed internet. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah~ cranberry juice would complete that. :3
i guess you could connet it to what we were talking about. not a lot of gaian's are considerate about the others fealings.
So I will always be happy?my mom wouldn't like that much.
yeah I can do that on my cell phone.
It tasted very good. I made the bacon just this morning.
ok ok fine I will get a pink shirt!
you have to hear it :/ so I would think watching wouldn't make a difference.
well i got the cranberry juice too >3 not making dinner would be nice...
I try to be considerate. But that's true~ although I don't understand how people can talk to others in such a way as if they didn't have feelings of their own.
Are those two separate thoughts, or will your mom not like you being happy? XD;;
Then you shuold always be happy. O:
:3 Bacon is indeed good. I went downstairs this morning to find that my dad had made breakfast and... there was leftover bacon for me to eat. >3
Yay! ^-^ That's all you had to say. It's not like I would know the difference anyway~
But watching it in one sitting? @.@ That would be a lot to take in. And I'd bet it would also have two different songs going at once... No way. ;P
Ooo~ perfect. O: Hmm... the dinner part... yeah... Hey! I should go eat dinner. XD;;
your very nice don't go thinking your not >3
they went together >< I 'waste' my time on the computer...she's just said I'm not the same i use to be *smile*
I had to make breakfast for everyone this morning. So i kind of had the same situation but mars's bithday was yesterday so that's why.
true.
two songs at the same time sometimes is nice. Expeshally classical mix.
I had a cup of noddles for dinner ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:06 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
You eventually skipped to the end. ;P Eh, I guess I'm just giving you a hard time because this topic hasn't ended yet. I understand why you could just skip to the end~ it basically keeps repeating. I like the song though, so I kept watching just to listen to it. :3
Ah~ That's good that they all can still talk then. Bad for the thread, but good for them. n.n
Eh, heheh, I've found some good stuff~ but it's not like I'm on youtube all the time either.
it would of been fine if the picture of a butt didn't pop up ever 15 secounds... I'm too use to amv's @.@ spoilded I am.
But I thought the lyrics were hard to hear....
Well it's kind of swomped with new users or annoying ones. I'm fine with that but they don't like it.
A lot of people are ^^; I like my real rapsity at work better
*star trek*
But that was one of the funny parts. Oh~ yes, I like the amvs~ Although my favorite videos to watch on youtube are usually the ones with scenes from video games that I play.
...The lyrics may be hard to hear, but I know what they are. I like the song. I guess that's why I thought it was funny that they were making fun of how hard is is to understand the lyrics...
Eheh, I can understand how they'd not like all the bumping~ but it's for the good of the thread, in that it'll reach the goal that much faster...
Darn the internet. PX
Leaving then?
The page has gotten far since I was online ^___^
I watched some swing dancing but it just make me miss josh.
I can tell if it's about cats ><
It's not really about the goal to them ^^ it never was for me really eaither.
I like not having to create a connection anymore. Or making calls while on the computer.
Yes I watched star trek and then watched some anime.
Someone isn't doing there homework n.n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:07 pm
Oulixeus
It looks very nice n.n If you like it so much why not keep it on? Nothing holding you back I hope.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:17 pm
I have a complete commons wishlist now o_o
Wow... do I have free time or what XD
Yay~ Everything is slowly being bought while it grows x.x;;;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
It looks very nice n.n If you like it so much why not keep it on? Nothing holding you back I hope.

I don't know.. sometimes change is just... needed. I don't really know how to explain that. But I tell ya, if I could copyright that previous look I would have.  

Oulixeus
Crew

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:19 pm
Kohana Ichibana
I have a complete commons wishlist now o_o
Wow... do I have free time or what XD
Yay~ Everything is slowly being bought while it grows x.x;;;
Most of the stuff I need is DI's sadlly.
That's cool that you can make a wishlist i'm so undecided and I forget to clear it once I got it ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:23 pm
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus

I don't know.. sometimes change is just... needed. I don't really know how to explain that. But I tell ya, if I could copyright that previous look I would have.
Well then save the outfit on a MS paint doc >< Raw does that when she likes an outfit and I do it when I remeber. I understand change but wearing it for an exra day doens't hurt. ^___^  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:40 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus

Well then save the outfit on a MS paint doc >< Raw does that when she likes an outfit and I do it when I remeber. I understand change but wearing it for an exra day doens't hurt. ^___^

Oo... saving it sounds good. ^_^ Thanks for the idea!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games