Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm
Goodnight, Psyzapp ~ sleep well... ((Wishes I could send some of our weather your way. It actually a pretty mellow climate. Except for the 3/4 of the year rain makes the skydark part.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:40 pm
*She cocks an eyebrow* I know Icy is worried about Flame....apparently he's off on a job of some sort and has been gone longer than expected. But what does L have to do with all this?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 2, 2, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:43 pm
*picks up a bottle of whiskey and a glass and takes them over to a table off to the side*

*flies in, going straight to Karrie. Puts his head on Karrie's lap as he pours his first drink*  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:45 pm
Lil Brat
((Holy Mother of Spiders, our aren't as big as you're hand, oh no, no, no. That one is on a window screen ~ the pics re-sized - holes in screens aren't that large. They're really about the size of a half-dollar. And spraying them with bug spray they just pull their legs in and hunch up and even covered completely with foam, once you let up, they unfold and walk away. stare The harmless ones are actually quite afraid and will try to run away. It them other ones... evil Listerine, yup, good stuff. Spiders in the fetal position... twisted ))

{{I didn't see the screen or the holes for that spider! Oh, well Washington isn't as bad as I was thinking for that matter. Yes, these little f*****s can get big here, but they're mainly leg, not body. It's the ones that are legs -and- body that do me in and they always seem to find me! gonk I've seen that happen I don't know how many times with the spraying them and they hunch up until you stop spraying and walk off like nothing happened. We stopped buying bug spray for a very long time b/c of that. You joked about me carrying a spray bottle of listerine around but I'm so doing it if it works like you say it does. That and 409. xp }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 pm
Flame has gone to the Jamaican mafia's base with a few of his people. From what L tells me, the situation has gotten out of hand and a bit more bloody than she would like. She has ordered me to grab Icy, and ask you to go help them. I have layouts of the place marked with what L thinks are good sniping spots. rolleyes But you know how poorly she picks them out. We're gonna have to score it ourselves and find the best places. I also have the location where we are meeting her...at 0800 tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:52 pm
*sighs* Fine..........she had better be ready to pay me double for this! 0800.........she'd better have plenty of damn coffee for me too! *She gets up off the couch and looks at dame, still frowning* I don't like this, but since it's for Icy, I owe her that much. Let me go change and pack....you might as well come on back and help me so I don't forget anything.

*she heads down the hall to her room and goes into her closet, looking for her old "work" clothes.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm
((Lol ~ pours a cap full of the stuff on them when they get stuck in the tub and they go all limpy and dead, then rinse them down the drain... Hate it when I go to take a shower & one of those monsters is in there. Doesn't care if it's the fraidy-cat one or the mean one, they all go bye-bye. 409 spray is really good for getting those flying, stinging beasties that I can't seem to hit with a swatter. My older brother is major allergic to bee stings and goes berserk, in a very not moving way. Only time he is ever still.))  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 2, 1, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm
*A couple of drinks later, Karrie stands up and leaves the bar, paying no attention to who is or isn't there*

*follows Karrie closely*

((Having issues staying awake tonight, so I'm going to bed. Good night everyone.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:59 pm
I'm sure she will. rolleyes xd -follows her back to help her- Oh, and...we still have to tell Icy... -watches Kat pack while opening up and looking at the other texts L sent, furrowing her brows and hm-ing every so often-  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm
*Nods to Karrie.* Goodnight, get some rest.

((If they really freak you out, WA is not the place to be ~ nicknamed Spider Heaven as it has one the widest variety and largest populations of said species ~ climate thing. On that note, most are completely harmless, and some really useful in keeping down the rest of the bug population. Bratty policy: Stay outside and off me. Inside is "open game" season.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm
*While in the closet, she pops open a hidden panel that hides her weapons of her past trade. Grabbing a duffel bag, she puts in a variety of daggers, throwing stars and kunai. She also grabs her baby, a M40A3 rifle with a night scope. Opening the carrying case to check the scope she checks the sight, and, satisfied, puts it back into the case. Boxes of ammo go into the bag next. She exits the closet and tosses the bag on the bed and gently lays down her rifle next to it.* Do me a favor and tell me if that's enough ammo, will you?

*She grabs her favorite top and pants and heads into the bathroom to change. She finds the long black wig she's always worn when doing a job for L, and puts it on. Contacts to disguise her eye color are next. She takes off her bracelets and goes back into the bedroom and gives dame a look* Well, I'm ready if you are.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:14 pm
-peeks into the bag and shrugs- neutral confused L didn't really tell me more than what I already told you. If it's not enough, L will have more. I'm not sure how many men the mafia has.

-continues studying the base layout as Kat changes and looks up when she comes out of the bathroom- rofl Omg, man Kat. Disguise much? Okay, let's get Icy. -walks through Kat's quarters and to the door, unlocking it and going out into the hall. She waits for Kat to lock the door behind them and goes down the hall to Icy's place, knocking curtly-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:16 pm
*rolls her eyes at dame's laughter* Pft, L has never seen me look like anything other than this, and I'd like to keep it that way, thank you very much! stare I've always worn some sort of disguise on my jobs.....*she goes out her door, locks it and follows dame to Icy's door and waits with her*  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:20 pm
*Left to her own devices in the bar, she finishes her drink and goes over and rinses out her glass. Still concerned after Icy's rapid departure and her demon senses telling her something's afoot, she lights a cigarette and slips in to the shadows.*

((Nighters my loves))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:26 pm
*in the midst of going over maps, floor plans and overhead shots of the hideout, she heard a rap at her door. Huffing, she pushes the papers aside, wondering who was at her door at this time of night. When she asks who it is, she hears dame and Katana. Knitting her brows together, she tried to figure out what they wanted as she opened the door. When they walked in, she saw Katana carrying a bag and rifle case. Quirking an eyebrow, she closed the door and stood looking at the two*

Okay...

{{*snuggles* Nighters Brattyness}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games