Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:02 pm
Psyzapp
Lil Brat
*Catches her drink as Psyzapp slams the bar and it hops along the counter. She takes her drink over to a corner of the bar and sits quietly.*

((Thanks guys ~ now has a mental image of Wesley Snipes playing Noxema Jackson stuck in my head. http://guanabee.com/to_wong_foo10-03-07.jpg ))

(( That is the BEST movie. LMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl ))
((One of my favs, though I could never quite look at Swayze in the same way again... sweatdrop He just looked too good as a lady wink Reason it came to mind - it's the first movie I'd seen Wesley in.))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 11 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:05 pm
(( Just been lurking around here tonight. Not feeling that great, due to the first wave of heat and humidity getting to me. Catch y'all later, Ladies. neutral ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:06 pm
-squeezes her eyes tightly, trying to hold in the emotions- Maybe L is right...I think I am becoming too involved... sad crying -is saddened by this thought and she wraps her arms around him, hugging him back tightly- Al -her voice broke. redface She cleared her throat and spoke again- Always. -leans back from him with a big grin on her face- biggrin I always come back safe. Just a coupla days in the woods. Snipe huntin's real fun...if you're the one not huntin' the snipes! xd rofl -she gets on her tippytoes and presses her forehead against his lips for a moment, then she leans her head up and kisses him-  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:08 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Just been lurking around here tonight. Not feeling that great, due to the first wave of heat and humidity getting to me. Catch y'all later, Ladies. neutral ))

(( Awww…sorry to hear. Rain is on the way after 2 days of heat and humidity. Promise. 3nodding ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:15 pm
*catches the pause, frowning slightly, but is smiling by the time she looks up at him* All right, then. You'd better not keep Katana waiting too long. *kisses her once more before letting her go* See you in a few days.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:16 pm
((Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Dougherty ~ hope it gets better soon. Sounds like Southern Illinois. You could come here to the Northwest ~ no heat with humidity... just cool with humidity falling from the sky in liquid form ~ wet and wind and gray sky.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 pm
Lil Brat
((Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Dougherty ~ hope it gets better soon. Sounds like Southern Illinois. You could come here to the Northwest ~ no heat with humidity... just cool with humidity falling from the sky in liquid form ~ wet and wind and gray sky.))

(( Wishes she had that. crying ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 4 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

(( Awww…sorry to hear. Rain is on the way after 2 days of heat and humidity. Promise. 3nodding ))

(( Yeah, chance of rain tomorrow night and Thursday. Michigan surrounded by the Great Lakes, so have more than ample supply of humidity around here. Just waiting on the rain. Goodnight all. ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:22 pm
{{OMG BRAT! I just got up the nerve to open that image and damn near cried! You got ones who's body is as big and wide as their leg span. We have ones who's legs are eerily long and thick, but with short reddish brown bodies. When their legs are expanded, they're the length of an average person's hand from the tip of the middle finger to just above the wrist. We also have the bigger and hairier version of the jumping spiders, but the majority of them aren't jumpers, thank GOD! Those are black, brown or a mixture of both. There's no way in hell I'd be able to see a spider the size of that one in that pic in my house and not faint. I think I'd literally die.}}  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:26 pm
-touches his cheek again- See you then.

-quickly walks away, clearing her face of negative emotion again, she comes around the corner beaming- xd biggrin Psy, Kat and I are gonna be gone a few days on this snipe hunt. -leans in again, giggling- Those "hunting" the snipe tend to get lost. -giggles- rofl See everyone then! -waves and slips into Psy office, past the security scans and walks down the stairs and corridor, going towards Kat's room.-

-Once there, she knocks lightly, then tries the handle, finding it unlocked she opens the door and closes it and locks it behind her, walking over to the living room where she spied Kat. dame leans against the door frame, arms crossed underneath her chest-

Probably because L has given me that signal before. -raises an eyebrow as she answers Kat's original question- Though, she usually follows it by some more colourful words...and she's less business-like about it. rofl -pulls out a card and flips it over to her-

User Image

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm
*she looks up at dame and sighs* L? I would have never figured you to be working for her. Just what in the hell does she want me for? I told her after my last job I did for her that I was retired. RETIRED! Dammit! Does she NOT know the meaning of that word? What jam has she gotten into now, and what is she expecting of me? *She crosses her arms as well and glares at dame.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:31 pm
*Yawns and then chuckles to herself.* Snipe hunting. xp That's rich! rofl

Well Brat…I'm going to turn in and get some sleep. I'll see you later. *She goes into her office, though the security measures, down the corridor and into her Chambers. She locks the door behind her and pets both the dogs. They follow her into her bedroom and lay on the floor next to her side of the bed while she changes out of her clothes. She slips into bed, yawns again, fluff up the pillows, turns on her faux stars and falls asleep.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:33 pm
(( gonk I really didn't need to see that description, Icy! We don't get huge spiders here, just really nasty ones. Black Widows, Brown Recluse... I'm glad I haven't found any inside yet this year.))

*watches her walk out of sight, then takes a moment to calm himself down before returning to the main bar. He goes behind the bar and stares at the bottles, trying to decide what to try*  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 pm
Icy Reign
{{OMG BRAT! I just got up the nerve to open that image and damn near cried! You got ones who's body is as big and wide as their leg span. We have ones who's legs are eerily long and thick, but with short reddish brown bodies. When their legs are expanded, they're the length of an average person's hand from the tip of the middle finger to just above the wrist. We also have the bigger and hairier version of the jumping spiders, but the majority of them aren't jumpers, thank GOD! Those are black, brown or a mixture of both. There's no way in hell I'd be able to see a spider the size of that one in that pic in my house and not faint. I think I'd literally die.}}
((Holy Mother of Spiders, our aren't as big as you're hand, oh no, no, no. That one is on a window screen ~ the pics re-sized - holes in screens aren't that large. They're really about the size of a half-dollar. And spraying them with bug spray they just pull their legs in and hunch up and even covered completely with foam, once you let up, they unfold and walk away. stare The harmless ones are actually quite afraid and will try to run away. It them other ones... evil Listerine, yup, good stuff. Spiders in the fetal position... twisted ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:38 pm
-goes and has a seat across from her on the sofa- Small world, eh? -picks up the card and puts it back, then stares down at her hands for a moment- It's not for L...

-looks up at Kat with her eyes filled with determination, emotion swirling in them- It's for Icy. Flame, more specifically.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games