Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:12 am

*Sips her latte* I see…please continue.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:19 am

Amy nodded. "Well, I think it might be best for everyone if I go over to GGB and become the bartender over there. Truth is, I've already been accepted as the bartender over there, but I'm not starting full-time over there until my two weeks are up here. You know, my two weeks notice. If you need me for a little longer, I understand. It's the least I can do after all that you've done for me."

Amy sighed and looked sad. "I want you to know that this has nothing to do with you individually. I enjoyed working for you and I was looking forward to hopefully becoming an MW Lady. I don't think some of the other ladies would appreciate that, though. Icy and Katana... well, they were here long before I was. If I make them uncomfortable, then I should be the one to leave. I don't know exactly why they have a problem with me. That was never really made clear. I don't know if they've talked with you in private or not about the situation."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:34 am

*She sips her latte and she listens to Amy.* You know Amethyst…you need to go where you will be most happy. *She puts her latte down.* The GGB is a very different kind of place from this and every place here has a different feel to it, patrons and I'm going to even go so far as to say culture.

You certainly don't need to give me two weeks notice. Although it is very thoughtful of you to think of me, I have the largest staff here I've ever had before. If you are excited to start at the GGB, you should. Mr. Killafrog could use you I'm sure. *She picks her latte back up and takes a sip.*
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:36 am

3nodding

Antevorta

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:47 am

-walks into the MW smiling- Good afternoon, fair people! Psy, Amy, how are ya'll? Amy dear, haven't seen you for a few days. Have you been sick? confused -looks at her with concern as she goes behind the counter to make a drink-

((Changing clothes as we speak. 4laugh ))
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:54 am

((a little bird said i was glowing))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:59 am

{{Sorry for the late reply! It showed you as offline, Psyzapp, so I thought you had to leave suddenly. Silly Gaia.}}

Amy looked down sadly at the ground. "I did like it here. Maybe if I just come here only a couple times a week, I'll learn to enjoy it again. I..."

She turned her head when she saw Dame come in. She smiled softly and nodded to her. She was touched that she had noticed she was gone for the past couple of days. She and Dame had had a brief rough patch, but it seemed to be smoothing out. It was good she was here so that she could talk with Amy, too, and hear what had been going on with her lately.

"Hey, Dame. It's good to see you. I haven't exactly been sick, but I won't lie. I've been avoiding this place for the most part. I've become employed as the bartender over at GGB. This past month or so here at MW has seemed to become harder for me for some reason. It's as if a couple people suddenly have a problem with me, and I don't know why. I'm not trying to get you to feel sorry for me, but I am confused. Has Katana or any of the other ladies talked with you, Dame, about any problems they might have with me?"
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:05 pm

(( rofl dame doesn't even realise Amy and dame had a rough patch. rofl rofl ))

eek -is somewhat taken aback as Amy lets out a stream of words- Well, my goodness... -takes a moment to let it all sink and for her to finish. As she does this, dame makes a mocha frap-

-turns back around as she finishes her drink and looks at Amy with a tilted head- Amy, darling, if they had, it wouldn't be my place to tell you. That would be something they would need to discuss with you, not for me to discuss with you. I'm not a middle man. stressed -thinks about her job and kicks herself at the irony- Well, not in domestic disputes at least. (( rofl )) -sips on her frap and leans on the counter across from Amy and Psy-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:07 pm

*Sips her latte and grins at Dame.* Hi there Dame. Loving that outfit. wink
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Yes Dame…Amy has decided she wants to go and tend bar for Mr. Killafrog. Lord knows he'd be better off with Amy here than that snake of bar tender they had during the drinking game. evil *Mumbles a string of obscenities about that no good snake in the grass snot nosed bar tender.* evil mad

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:16 pm

{{I have to go interview someone for the Census. I'll be back in about half an hour. Please feel free to move Amy as you see fit! biggrin }}

Amy blushed slightly and nodded to Dame. "You're right. I guess I had just given up trying to get information out of anyone since my attempts at finding out why Icy disliked me failed. Ironically, she and I have been getting along better..."

She laughed softly and shook her head. Then, she looked up at Dame and smiled softly. "I want you to know, Dame, that I really appreciate all you've done to make me feel welcome here. Sure, you've had to yell at me a few times when I've screwed up, but it helped me in the long run. For the most part, you've been nice and welcoming to me. I really appreciate that. I'm sure I'll still stop in in the future, when things have settled down. And some people might feel as if I'm overreacting, but the reason I came to MW was to form strong female friendships. I think I've formed some friendships with women here... but I might just fit over in GGB better. And if there is something about my personality that is offputting, I'm sure the guys there will let me know."

She laughed softly at her last statement. "You know what's weird, though? A lot of the opposition didn't seem to start until I started dating Kai."

She shrugged. "I think everyone is really protective of Kai around here, which I can understand, but I don't think I deserve some of the hostility that has been directed toward me."

She got up from the bar stool and walked over to the fridge to get a pop.

{{Be back soon!}}
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:21 pm

-exchanges a look with Psy- neutral

Thanks Psyzapp! I'm thinking of going home and changing it up a bit though. These longer sleeves are a bit much in this heat. 3nodding

I wish you the best of luck over at the GGB, Amy. Though I have only visited once, back when I first met Tes. - rofl laughs at the memory- Fun times. Sammy is craaaaaz-ay!. So, -takes another sip of the mocha frap- You and Kai are officially dating now? -gives her a knowing grin-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:28 pm

{{Okay, 1 more, and then I swear I'm going! lol!!}}

Amy looked over at Psyzapp and smiled gratefully at her vote of confidence. She really appreciated it.

Then, she turned to Dame and blushed slightly as she nodded. "Yes, we are. He's been staying at my house with me the past few days. Just sleeping and hanging out, of course! Nothing else. I'm not ready for that and I don't want that kind of relationship, yet. I like just me being enough for him. It's really nice to know that he wants to be with me because of me, no sex involved. It's a really good feeling."

Her smile was full of happiness and a little goofiness as she remembered the past few days with Kai.

"I hope you do come over to GGB more often, both of you. I consider both of you friends and I really hate to think that I won't see very much of you simply because I'm going to work over at GGB. Like I said, I'll come over here every once in awhile when things settle down, but I also hope you visit GGB."

She smiled at both Psyzapp and Dame.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:32 pm

confused -raises an eyebrow as Amy gives a little bit more information than was required, shaking her head, she pats Amy's hand and smiles at her- Amy dear, you don't have to justify your relationship with Kai to us. Whether you are physical with him or not isn't our business. -nods over at Psy 3nodding - We don't want you to have to feel that you need to justify what you do or do not do. That's not how we roll. ^_^ No one should feel pressured, right Psy?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:32 pm

*Catches Dames look and grins.* I don't know Sammy very well. She seems very nice.

Pressure? *thinks a bit* If I deliberately want someone to feel pressure, there is typically no question, they know. twisted There isn't much guess work when it comes to me. wink Well…I had best get some stuff done. *She finishes up her latte.* See you later Dame.

*Looks at Amy* So, Amethyst, I'll take your name off the staff list and you can just head on over and let Mr. Killafrog know that you can start over at the GGB immediately. I'm sure he will be thrilled. Best of luck to you over there.

*She gets up, heads into her office, thought the corridor and into her Chambers.*

EDIT
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games