Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Seeky

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:47 am
I'm sorry, I had thought that we were adults in training to become effective members of our country's navy combat team, not college students, or worse, high schoolers. And the fact that my free time is being infringed upon because you don't see the difference pisses me off to no end. If I find out who you are, I may say some very rude words to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 pm
Hawk Atreides
Iron Harlot
Yep. It's a hierarchy with s**t tons of bigotry in it. Pisses me off.
Believe me, I know. I'm GQ - it pisses me off to no end too.

Oh geez. So you even get ******** over by binary trans people. I'm sorry. >.<  

Iron Harlot

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:39 pm
When you flip out on someone, and their reaction is to go "Oh, okay" and leave, and then you yell at them for being respectful of your boundaries, you've crossed the line from being a rational, but upset person to being an irrational abusive a*****e.

And now, everyone can see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:53 pm
Esiris
When you flip out on someone, and their reaction is to go "Oh, okay" and leave, and then you yell at them for being respectful of your boundaries, you've crossed the line from being a rational, but upset person to being an irrational abusive a*****e.

My partner does that sometimes. It's horrible, but he comes around eventually.

I hope everything is okay with you and that the situation improves itself vastly.  

Collowrath

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:31 pm
Collowrath

I hope everything is okay with you and that the situation improves itself vastly.

Thanks. I have a lot of good friends supporting me.
At first I was wondering if I had done something really wrong, and then complete strangers started PMing me when they saw what was going on and said the chick is off her rocker- so I don't feel so bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 am
Esiris
Collowrath

Thanks. I have a lot of good friends supporting me.
At first I was wondering if I had done something really wrong, and then complete strangers started PMing me when they saw what was going on and said the chick is off her rocker- so I don't feel so bad.

I'm glad you have good friends by your side. smile

Honestly, reasonable and well adjusted people are not going to act that way.  

Collowrath

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:50 am
Collowrath

I'm glad you have good friends by your side. smile

Honestly, reasonable and well adjusted people are not going to act that way.

That's my take on it too.
I'm no shrink, but I think she's a narcissist.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:04 am
Esiris
That's my take on it too.
I'm no shrink, but I think she's a narcissist.

It might be best to avoid her in the future. sweatdrop  

Collowrath

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:39 pm
Esiris

*hugs* Where did this happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 pm
You say I abused you.
So, really, why have I been told you'll be entering my domicile?

I'm hoping this communique was a mistake. I've avoided going to spaces I've wanted to go to merely because of the possibility that you'd be there, because I want to respect that space you asked for, so I really think you're not so dense as to willingly enter the place wherein I reside.

If this communique is accurate, unless you're coming for peace talks, you're not really welcome into my home.

Edit: Oh wait, it's accurate, and you're outside my apartment. That's cool. stare  

Gho the Girl

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 pm
Gho the Girl
*hugs* Where did this happen?

PMs, a different guild etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 am
Why am I such a bad ******** judge of character? How many people I've cared for have ******** me over in horrific ways and then pulled even worse s**t when I finally built up the nerve to say something?

I get told all the time that I deserve better or that someone is bad for me and I always try to convince these ******** people that I don't and they're fine and they make me happy. And then they go and prove themselves ******** right and I realize that maybe I ought to start taking these ******** warnings to heart from now on.

And somehow, I'm always to blame for this s**t. "Mixed signals", "drank alcohol", "didn't call enough", "should have said something about triggers earlier (I ******** DID)", "Can't you just stop being depressed?", "Can't you stop being so anxious?", "Can't you stop having ADD?"

You know what? I'm done. I'm ******** done. No more chances. One strike rule. If someone ******** up with me and hurts me, they get one chance to not make it about them, to not blame me for what they did to me, to not make ******** excuses.

If they fail, I'm done. I will no longer have ******** tolerance for this s**t. I can not afford, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, etc to let this s**t go anymore.  

Iron Harlot

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:09 am
I guess politely disagreeing with people isn't acceptable.

Them
Me
Them
Me
Wicca is an initiatory tradition.
Being Wiccan means you're a Priest or Priestess and are inducted into the mysteries by properly practicing the rituals.

People can be witches, people can be Cowans, people can be eclectic neopagans, but claiming to be Wiccan before you've done the work to be Wiccan is like claiming to be a Doustioni Queen.

My High Priest understands why people think they're Wiccan, lots of books tell people they're Wiccan. But that doesn't make it any more true than all the books that say the Earth was made in seven days and Jehovah put dinosaur bones in the earth to trick us.

We don't do this sort of thing in this guild. You've been warned.

Polite disagreement isn't acceptable?
You need to take it to messages. We don't want anyone to get offended.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:14 pm
Iron Harlot
Why am I such a bad ******** judge of character? How many people I've cared for have ******** me over in horrific ways and then pulled even worse s**t when I finally built up the nerve to say something?

I get told all the time that I deserve better or that someone is bad for me and I always try to convince these ******** people that I don't and they're fine and they make me happy. And then they go and prove themselves ******** right and I realize that maybe I ought to start taking these ******** warnings to heart from now on.

And somehow, I'm always to blame for this s**t. "Mixed signals", "drank alcohol", "didn't call enough", "should have said something about triggers earlier (I ******** DID)", "Can't you just stop being depressed?", "Can't you stop being so anxious?", "Can't you stop having ADD?"

You know what? I'm done. I'm ******** done. No more chances. One strike rule. If someone ******** up with me and hurts me, they get one chance to not make it about them, to not blame me for what they did to me, to not make ******** excuses.

If they fail, I'm done. I will no longer have ******** tolerance for this s**t. I can not afford, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, etc to let this s**t go anymore.
Seconded.

Related: I'm ******** tired of people not getting why I'm insulted at their presumptuous view of my hospitality. I open my ******** home to this person, and now that I'm asking for something that doesn't belong to them that they took from the people who actually have right and privilege to reside in my home, they throw a fit like they have a right to keep what is not theirs and the right to stay at a place they are staying in conditionally.

Not only do they declare that they don't want to see my face right now, they further threaten me by saying I "better not hassle them and let them in" after they get out of work or I "will regret it."

Really?

You're deluding yourself. And now, all those things that I warned would come upon you should you pull s**t like this will come upon you. You had one more chance after the last incident, and now it's plain to me that you didn't get the lesson.

I am the Knight of Swords, and you've unwisely decided to do battle with me, you serpent. May God grant me Strength.  

Gho the Girl

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:45 pm
Gho the Girl
Iron Harlot

Seconded.

Related: I'm ******** tired of people not getting why I'm insulted at their presumptuous view of my hospitality. I open my ******** home to this person, and now that I'm asking for something that doesn't belong to them that they took from the people who actually have right and privilege to reside in my home, they throw a fit like they have a right to keep what is not theirs and the right to stay at a place they are staying in conditionally.

Not only do they declare that they don't want to see my face right now, they further threaten me by saying I "better not hassle them and let them in" after they get out of work or I "will regret it."

Really?

You're deluding yourself. And now, all those things that I warned would come upon you should you pull s**t like this will come upon you. You had one more chance after the last incident, and now it's plain to me that you didn't get the lesson.

I am the Knight of Swords, and you've unwisely decided to do battle with me, you serpent. May God grant me Strength.

*Hugs*  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games