Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 pm

*Velcore turns to look at the person who just walked in* Hello.

((In case you didn't know, Velcore is the white dragon.))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Daniel raises an eyebrow at the white Dragon.

"Draconicus albulus? Fascinating. And a furvus too..."

Daniel suddenly realizes that he had been addressed, and shakes himself.

"Uh, sorry bout that. Um, hello."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:14 pm

((Sorry guys, sweatdrop today has been crazy and I'm just going to go fall into bed now...I promise I'll whip up a post for tomorrow and then chat it up with joo guys. xd . Nights!))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:23 pm

After she finishes spicing the pumpkin seeds, she set them on top of the oven to cool off, "Ya'll help yourself to the seeds, okay? They are still a bit hot right now. 4laugh "

She already has the pie crust ready and dame starts mixing up the pie ingredients. She uses honey instead of sugar, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, some ground ginger, and evaporated milk. While she is mixing, she talks to Karrie and Kits, "So, how have ya'll been? How are the animals? Kits, how's Aqua Springs? Karrie, how's the family and Amy? How's the JD been?" dame goes over to the refrigerator to look for some eggs, "What the? Why the hell do I have no eggs? stare " She shifts some things around in the fridge and comes across some egg substitute," What the hell?" she grumbles to herself, complaining and reads the real egg equivalency, " stare I guess if this is all I have..." then pops them open and puts them in the mix too. dame then gets to mixing.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 pm

*walks over to the pumpkin seeds* They look good. I think I'll wait till they cool off, though. ^_^

All the animals are good. I got this one *points to the baby dragon on her head* about a month ago. Somebody left her on my front porch. Aqua Springs is doing pretty well. We had a haunted house set up for Halloween, and we're working on expanding to include some winter activities.

*Smok walks over and sniffs at the man who came in carrying books*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:37 pm

*tilts his head to the side* Are you a friend of Dame?

*leans against the counter and watches Dame cook, surprised to see her actually making something* Everything's going pretty well... Kits, Amy, the dragons, Thistle, and I are going to my dad's for Thanksgiving. We'll be gone for a couple of days. *pauses for a moment* Where have you been, anyway? confused

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 pm

"I was gonna ask what ya'll were doing for Thanksgiving," she chuckles, "I'm going home too. 3nodding " dame pauses a moment in her mixing, biting her lip. sad

She stares off to the side briefly before resuming the mixing and asking quietly, "N...no one told ya'll?" sad She bites her lip again.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 pm

*ears twitch and she turns to look at Dame* Told us what?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:43 pm

*shakes his head* I haven't talked to the other MW ladies much lately. They haven't told me anything about you.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:51 pm

dame bites her lip harder and looks off to the side, trying not to look hurt, "...Oh," she nods slowly, "...okay..." sad

dame's shoulders sag slightly before she starts her mixing with a fervor, not looking them in the eyes and staring intently at her pie mix, "So...winter activities you say? What kind? How did the haunted house go?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:13 pm

((Course I got stuck down in the no internet hole at work tonight. stressed ))

Daniel's eyes swing back and forth between the two dragons that seem to have taken an interest in him.

"Uh, hi there. Um, yes, I am a friend of Dame's. So, I'm guessing you are too?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 am

((This pumpkin pie is very dense because it's actually a pumpkin pie as opposed to a pumpkin custard pie as is more common.

Ingredients
1 large (3½ C) can of pumpkin
½ C flour
4 C sugar (I use 1 and a half cups... 4 seems like way too much sweatdrop )
1 T ginger
1 t cinnamon (I actually don't measure the cinnamon, but this is what the recipe says sweatdrop )
½ t salt (I leave this out)
3 C milk (two cans of evaporated milk work just fine as well)

mix flour and sugar and add to pumpkin in large bowl
add spices and milk, stir. Pour in pie shells. Bake.

15 minutes at 450°
45 minutes at 350°

This makes two pies

I tend to also add ground cloves and nutmeg. I don't know how much of each. Anyhow, the point is... eggs don't go in pumpkin pie unless you're making pumpkin custard pie wink ))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 am

(( That must be that "firm" pie you often times hold in your hand. wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:05 am

((Yes. The pie is very firm indeed 3nodding More firm than some people are accustomed to handling, even.))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:06 am

((User Image I just got my pie pumpkin yesterday!! User Image too not awake to say anything clever...))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games