Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:28 pm
Riku skips in happily, humming. She sees her friend Jewel, a fellow Gryffindor and sits down next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm
Amelia grabs some food, and pumpkin juice and invites the new first years to join her  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm
Crystal comes in, twitches and promptly falls down. "Uh...oops," she says, getting back on her feet and taking her usual place at the table. "There's not many people here yet..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 pm
Wren, the little redheaded elf with a chicken on top of her head, teeters into the hall carrying an enormous four-tiered tray of assorted baked goods that she made herself. With a flourish she levitates the tray into the air, the four tiers separate, and then zoom to their respective house tables.

Positively brimming with excitement at getting to serve her new young masters in person, the elf's high squeaky voice comes out a with a little crack as she calls out, "Anything we can get you, young masters, do not hesitate to ask!" The elf, standing off to the side against a wall, stands bobbing on the balls of her feet in eager anticipation, her pet chicken, Henrietta, bouncing on top of her head with small muffled squawks.

vivacious_red

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:21 am
Ahem.
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I hope you are enjoying the Spring Bash thus far! It has only begun!
Now the Mod Squad and myself will be kicking off our Spring Cleaning this weekend. The Heads will all have their work 'cut out' for them. Now, those of you who are willing to assist with Spring Cleaning should post here. Simply post (in your House colors) that you are willing to help! Please note, there will be NO gold compensation for volunteering.

Toodles (until this weekend)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:19 pm

HEY WHERE ARE ALL THE SLYTHERINS I SEE NONE BESIDES ME HAVE SIGNED UP FOR CLASSES WE MUST KEEP OUR WINNING STREAK stare

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:01 pm
Kitty rubbed her ear after James was done shouting, "There you are, James. I was wondering why you weren't posting here. You were too busy with your classes, huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 pm
Amelia leaves the great hall and goes for a walk on the grounds  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:54 pm

"lols kitty i was a bit busy with my studies i was also in the common room chaning into this costume ididnt have anything in green or black or silver so i used red and gold"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:56 pm

*points wand at all four walls*
*the walls become covered in writing in all languages*

next year not this year i think i might do this for the final
im going to have house vs house vs house vs house for the final its going to work something like the house duel we had back a few terms ago
each person will be on a team with all theri house mates now those that are playing can cast a spell 3 times per day
they aim at a person from another house for damage or aim at a friend for healing(their choice)(must choose before the roll comes out)
each person will have a certain amount of hp based on how many students there are per house
for instance if there are 2 slytherins and 1 griffendor the griffendor will have double the max hp as the slytherins i will make it fair in some way i havent fully figured out how im going to do this
they will use only spells they have learned from the class(any year that they have taken)
when one person loses all their hp they are done with the fight for good
last team standing wins and that will be my practical final for next term not this term too short for this term
any ideas how to improve on this ?
the winning team will get extra pts and the person that was the one who dealt the winning blow will get a gold prize from me i havent decided on how much

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:53 pm
Kamalia-Mingan walks into the Great Hall with a small smile on her face. Takes a seat before grabbing a few things to munch on. Takes a bite while looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:40 am
Lyra walks into the Great Hall. She picks up a glass of juice and takes a sip. As she looks up, Lyra notices there is writing on the walls. That's odd. Must be a prankster again. Probably either Peeves or James. Lyra sighs and points her wand at the wall nearest to her. "Scourgify." The writing disappears, and Lyra wanders around the room, repeating the spell on the other three walls. Much better.  

Lyra Elizabeth

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:54 am
"Hey Kamalia. You look happy about something," Crystal says, turning to watch Lyra. "Aw man! Did you have to Lyra? I was just getting interested in that..." Crystal complains with half a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:57 am
"time to liven this party up a bit james says in his mind"
*walks over to the raven claw table and slips some of the purple luquid i collected from one of the students that drank a potion with sugar quills*
"now lets see what this does*
*infects all the food in the castle with the purple potion of unknown orgins that evenn i dont know what it does*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:06 pm
As Amelia walks in she sees James doing something strange with the food, she then decides maybe i should go to my candies, i have in my dormitory...  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games