Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Rose:Sakura.........that's the problem with you...........you gotta tell him.......because if you dont tell him........*looks down* he'll think he.......wont..........trust...........*gets flashback*
(In flashback)
Rose:IM SORRY,I DO TRUST YOU,IT'S JUST THAT I COULDN'T TELL YOU..........please dont go............please........*flashback end*
(Out of flashback)
Rose:*looks up at Sakura,tears coming out of her eyes* YOU GOTTA TELL HIM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! *stands up and runs out or apartment room,leaving door open*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Hiro : ROSE!!! *runs after her*
Emma : ...........you made her sad too...
Sakura : *throws pillow at Emma* shut up!!! *gets up and runs out of apartment too*
Emma : *sigh* *sits on couch*..........oh i just remembered theres a fesival going on....hey Daisuke wanna go ?
Daisuke : *nods*
Emma : ok lets go! *picks up Daisuke and disappears with him*

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Rose:*running away in streets* (thinks)Why am i running.........am i looking for something.......do i need some private time........or........*trips and falls down*............*sits up,looking down,crying* (thinks) why am i..........
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Hiro : *looking around for Rose* !! *spots her and runs to her,neeling beside her* Rose are you okay ?!?
Sakura : *catches up to then* rose im sorry i made you remember something bad from your past didnt i ?

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Rose:*still crying,looking down* N-No,d-dont w-worry a-about me.........f-find K-Keiji and t-tell him.......*looks up in front of her,tears still going down eyes* knowing Keiji......h-he'll do something stupid........he-he'd probably leave the city.........and go somewhere far.........
(Meanwhile)
Keiji:*laying down under a tree in the city park*...........*sniffs,sitting up*.........*looks at hot dog stall and walks to it* one hot dog please
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Sakura : okay but were talking about this later!! *turns around and runs off*
Hiro : ...???....*looks back at Rose* rose....

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Rose:*looking down,not saying anything,tears still going down*
(Meanwhile)
Keiji:*sighs,laying down under tree* Maybe i should've just forced her to tell me..........nah,i dont wanna hurt her or anything........i'll just wait............but she doesnt know where i am.........c**p,nevermind *sits up and stands up,walking back to apartment*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Hiro : ............*hugs her*
Sakura : *sees keiji* Keiji!! *jumps at him, hugging him by his waist* im so sorry!! Please dont stop trusting me!I was to embarrased to tell you!!Im sorry!!!

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Rose:.......*rubs her head in Hiro's chest* im sorry............im...........*falls asleep in his arms*
Keiji:........*ears twitch confused,looking down at Sakura* uh.......why would i be mad exactly
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Hiro : .....*kisses Rose on her head and picks her up*...*Walks back to the apartment*
Sakura : well b-b-because i................*eyes open in shock, gets off of keiji and runs of to the apartment* MY KIDS!!! *to self : we left in the apartment..WHAAA!!!!*

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Keiji:You left them alone........*sighs* sometimes i wonder.........*walks back to apartment*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Hiro : *about to open the door*
Sakura : *runs pushing hiro out of the way**runs to the room*Niwa!!Sora!!
Hiro : *Ears twitch confused* what the hell......

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Keiji:*walks past Hiro in the room* She's worried about the kids
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Hiro : oh......but wait i thought she left emma with them....*Walks into the room*

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Keiji:*looks around in apartment room*........no,she left........*walks in bedroom* Sakura..........
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games