Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:24 pm
>_>? I wouldn't try to measure in public or private seems rude... And rather indecent. D;

I'm not quite sure how you thought any of this was in an atempt to be manly... Lol. Lets be quite frank here, I have no one to impress, and I don't resort to that kind of, lame crap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 am
It's not rude unless they catch you doing it.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:29 am
Toronto sucks.. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 am
Why does Toronto suck? I know is not the best... Montreal is better.

Edit; If you're in Toronto. O: You're damn close to me! Lol. Only like 2-1/2h drive. ^^  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 am
The reason I'm there is work and not pleasure  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 pm
You are in Canada? What the everloving ******** are you doing there and when did you go?!

It would explain you not picking up your phone.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:21 pm
Well it's been a long while since I've visited this guild but I felt I should make a return.

And with my return, I bring forth my new web comic 40K Funnies! Being an Eldar fan myself, the co-hosts to the slowly growing series are two members of my own Ulthwe Seer Council being Farseer Bill and Warlock Ted. There are also many other characters who will pop up from time to time but the two I will always return to are them.

Today is the release of comic #6 and with it is battle report of a battle that is current on pause in my basement until my opponent returns. It's 8K a side, My Eldar versus my friend's (and co-creator of the comic) Imperial Guard. It's a take and hold with no force organization and while by rules the Eldar are technically in the lead with 3 objectives compared to the guard's 1 (with 1 not captured) well.. the comic will explain what happened.

Hope you enjoy!

Feel free to pm me your thoughts on the comics I've made so far, would love to get some feed back!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 am
Lt. Brookman
You are in Canada? What the everloving ******** are you doing there and when did you go?!

Sorreh sorreh sorreh! gonk This was a bit of an emergency so to say and I kinda forgot my msn password while packing bags. sweatdrop  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Omega724

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:48 am
Just curious, what kind of work do you do, Kaori?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:52 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman

Sorreh sorreh sorreh! gonk This was a bit of an emergency so to say and I kinda forgot my msn password while packing bags. sweatdrop
It's okay, I'm just a big git that gets brushed under the rug from time to time. My guess is that you finally landed something good for.. Front? Be sure to use that camera of yours for once.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 pm
DarkReaper40k
Well it's been a long while since I've visited this guild but I felt I should make a return.

And with my return, I bring forth my new web comic 40K Funnies! Being an Eldar fan myself, the co-hosts to the slowly growing series are two members of my own Ulthwe Seer Council being Farseer Bill and Warlock Ted. There are also many other characters who will pop up from time to time but the two I will always return to are them.

Today is the release of comic #6 and with it is battle report of a battle that is current on pause in my basement until my opponent returns. It's 8K a side, My Eldar versus my friend's (and co-creator of the comic) Imperial Guard. It's a take and hold with no force organization and while by rules the Eldar are technically in the lead with 3 objectives compared to the guard's 1 (with 1 not captured) well.. the comic will explain what happened.

Hope you enjoy!

Feel free to pm me your thoughts on the comics I've made so far, would love to get some feed back!

This made me laugh...
I sense greatness on the roads ahead for this comic...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 am
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman

It's okay, I'm just a big git that gets brushed under the rug from time to time. My guess is that you finally landed something good for.. Front? Be sure to use that camera of yours for once.
You mean the ******** camera I forgot while I was packing my bags? sweatdrop  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:26 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman

You mean the ******** camera I forgot while I was packing my bags? sweatdrop
Oh you silly bint. I'm guessing your fab Blackberry lacks a cam..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:33 am
Kaori...

I don't live in Toronto thank goodness but I've had to go down there for school for the last 4 years and it was alright up until about a month ago or so ago when the garbage collector union went on strike and stopped picking up the trash.

So in Toronto's defense it doesn't 'suck' it 'stinks' heh. Which is saying something because I've never been a big fan of that city to begin with. lol  

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 am
I'm having more trouble with the jet lag right now then the stench.... gonk  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games