Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:25 pm
T i f a
[User Image]

Nice. xd

On a random note, it still blows my mind how so many people spell saxophone like "saxaphone". It's like, "You play the instrument and you don't even know how to spell it?" sweatdrop

>____>
*sometimes spells it like that and forgets if it's wrong or not, once had to ask my friend who plays sax*

It bugs me that people call 'trombones' 'trumbones' I mean...wtf?
Mr. Hartmetz would throw someone off the hill if they did that in class. XD
(Explaination: There's a huge hill right outside the bandroom with a fence at the bottom to keep things from going into the street.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:58 pm
Phantom of the Forum
T i f a
[User Image]

Nice. xd

On a random note, it still blows my mind how so many people spell saxophone like "saxaphone". It's like, "You play the instrument and you don't even know how to spell it?" sweatdrop

>____>
*sometimes spells it like that and forgets if it's wrong or not, once had to ask my friend who plays sax*

(Explaination: There's a huge hill right outside the bandroom with a fence at the bottom to keep things from going into the street.)
[User Image]

Man, I wish there had been a hill right outside our band room. The senior parking lot was directly outside of the band room, but it's never been used for a threat, as far as I know.

Heh, "trumbones"...I don't know, some of the join requests just have interesting spellings, you know?

T i f a
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:12 pm
T i f a
Phantom of the Forum
T i f a
[User Image]

Nice. xd

>____>

[User Image]

Man, I wish there had been a hill right outside our band room. The senior parking lot was directly outside of the band room, but it's never been used for a threat, as far as I know.

Heh, "trumbones"...I don't know, some of the join requests just have interesting spellings, you know?

Yep.
I've seen horrible spellings that I'm surprised I could figure out. o_0  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:52 am
Phantom of the Forum
T i f a
Phantom of the Forum
T i f a
[User Image]

Nice. xd

>____>

[User Image]

Yep.
I've seen horrible spellings that I'm surprised I could figure out. o_0
[User Image]

xd  

T i f a
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 pm
I've seen a few where it's like...random gibberish.

"nbioazikrnoezanpoeawrnieo", etc.

Epic. Fail. Seriously.
XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:36 pm
[User Image]

Yeah, I've seen a few of those too.  

T i f a
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

XxAngelsilencex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It also bugs me when people pronounce instrument names wrong! biggrin
(Sorry just reading. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:50 pm
>.<;; (not doing this)  

elmo_bloody

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Someone had a animation of a head and hands twirling a flag. It wasn't my idea, sadly. xp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:28 am
[User Image]

I would've played the Day #2 games, but I wasn't up to it yesterday. It's okay, event items are abundant and cheap in the MP.

Heh, color guard people should be very happy about the flags...They get my thumbs up as a former guard member. 3nodding

T i f a
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:27 pm
T i f a
[User Image]

I would've played the Day #2 games, but I wasn't up to it yesterday. It's okay, event items are abundant and cheap in the MP.

Heh, color guard people should be very happy about the flags...They get my thumbs up as a former guard member. 3nodding

You can play the games from any day any time until the event is over...o.0

XD I have all the prize items on my mule for a friend who isn't here and wants the items when she gets back from camp. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:59 pm
Phantom of the Forum
T i f a
[User Image]

XD I have all the prize items on my mule for a friend who isn't here and wants the items when she gets back from camp. 3nodding
[User Image]

Considering that today was my first time playing the games since Day #1, I didn't know.

Some of the games are really frustrating when using a laptop's built-in mouse. I've only won one second level prize and that was from Day #3. I liked today's games the best so far.

T i f a
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:12 pm
T i f a
Phantom of the Forum
T i f a
[User Image]

[User Image]

Considering that today was my first time playing the games since Day #1, I didn't know.

Some of the games are really frustrating when using a laptop's built-in mouse. I've only won one second level prize and that was from Day #3. I liked today's games the best so far.

Ah. Well, now you do. mrgreen

Yeah, I can't say I feel your frustration...since I have a desktop...but I've heard comments form other people about the mouse function.
Especially when the cursor and the game cursor are not the same sync...DX  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games