Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Knock, knock, knock.

Ryu knew who it was. He didn't bother getting up.

Knock, knock, knock...

Why should he bother? What would Naoko want? To scream at him some more? To blame him? To hurt him?

Knock, knock, knock, knock....

Kami-sama...he was going to stand out there all night, wasn't he?

Sliding off the couch, Ryu slowly walked toward the door down the hall. His heart raced as he got closer. He didn't want to do this tonight. He didn't know how to deal with it. He had to work tomorrow, and he already didn't know how he was going to manage that.

Peeking out the window, he saw the pianist standing there, drenched and shaking. It hurt him to see the blond like that...he wanted to throw the door open and hold him..but he was afraid of what Naoko might have in store for him.

"Please...go away." he said loudly, pulling the curtain closed and turning his back to the door, squeezing his eyes closed as he hoped Naoko would just leave.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

The kid didn't flinch as Kai spoke about Naoko in such a way. He couldn't. He couldn't let on that it bothered him, that anything about Naoko bothered him.
Still...he couldn't help but look away from his lover as he spoke.

"I don't really feel like going anywhere tonight, but you can call them. Wh....whatever is fine by me."
If Naoko came over, though...as long as Nakai and Ryuukaze were there, he wouldn't do anything, right? And...if he did flip out....then everyone would be safe...and they could do something about Naoko!
Perhaps...perhaps it wasn't so bad...
That was if Ryu or Naoko picked up their phones or had any interest in coming over...

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Please, Ryu! Just let me explain!" Naoko called out, one hand on the door, the other on the doorframe itself... just to keep himself from collapsing. "I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean it! I know you don't believe me but... please! Give me five minutes! Just five! I'll even stand here on your doorstep just... just open the door and let me explain!"

His other side wouldn't destroy this...
No...
Naoko had worked too damn hard to spare Ryu the pain of seeing his malicious streak.
He couldn't loose it all now...

Smiling, Kai gently kissed the top of Chiyou's head. "I'll ask then. YOU can just get all tucked in here on the sofa and comfortable and when they come over, well... you've got some chairs so they can just deal." he teased, ruffling the young man's hair.

At least Chiyou had stopped crying...

Pulling out his phone, Kai dialed Naoko.
Only... it just kept ringing and ringing then eventually went to voicemail.
Sighing, he dialed Ryuukaze's number instead.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 pm

User Image

He didn't want to deal with this...
No way was Naoko seriously here to apologize after all that s**t he had said. Of course he didn't believe him!
But...five minutes...
Maybe he owed Naoko at least that much, though he knew in the end he was just going to be hurting himself by giving that to him.

Padding back into the living room, he grabbed his cell and turned it on, ready to call emergency services either when Naoko left, or at the first sign of something crazy.

Slowly, he opened the door, arms wrapped around himself in an almost defensive gesture.

"So...what is it, Oumori?" he said softly, turning his eyes away from the blond as if it hurt to look at him.

Just then, his phone began to ring.

"Hang on...just a sec..." he sighed, looking down at the number. Nakai? Really? That was unexpected...

"Moshi moshi?" he answered, confused as to why he was being called by this guy at this time.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Finally!
When Ryu opened the door, Naoko's amber gaze focused solely on him.
"Ryu, I..."

But suddenly the damn phone was ringing, interrupting his five precious minutes.
Least it gave the blond some time to figure out just what the hell he was going to say... because he honestly hadn't thought Ryu would even open the door.

"Ryuukaze-san?" Nakai asked, hearing that familiar voice on the other end of the phone. "Well, I was calling because I wanted to see if yourself and Naoko cared to join Chiyou and myself in some fried chicken to celebrate his release from the hospital. I mean... I'm sure you heard what happened... it's been all over the news."
Oh yes, Nakai knew about THAT press conference.
"But anyway, Chiyou-kun wasn't feeling up to going out, but I thought he could use a little cheering up. I tried calling Naoko but never got an answer."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 pm

User Image

Sometimes Ryu really just wanted to have a stomping, screaming, shouting toddler fit. There was always some problem, always something in his way...but this had been something he had wanted to do earlier, so he felt pressed to accept the invite.

"Hey Nakai-san! Uh-huh...oh, really? Well, I know I would love to come! Yes. I think Naoko's phone is off. He's been...feeling a little off today. I'll see if he wants to come, but if not, I'll definitely come over!"

They said their goodbyes and Ryu snapped his phone shut.

"Ok...so...speak." he looked to Naoko, ready to hear him out now.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:04 pm

"Really? That's great! I'll tell Chiyou. Thanks, Ryuukaze-san." Nakai spoke before hanging up.
He smiled, wrapping his arms around the young man on his lap. "Well... Ryu's going to come by. He said Naoko hasn't been feeling well, but he'll ask. Just think how happy they'll be to know you're alright."

As usual, Naoko had one hand behind his neck, rubbing... the other wrapped tightly around his shivering body.
Ryu had been talking to Nakai...
About going to see Chiyou...

Amber eyes closed and the blond had to take a deep breath and calm down... least something terrible happen.

"It wasn't me. I mean it was me but it wasn't." Naoko spoke softly, trying to explain. "Ever since you... you died I... I told you about how I'm always angry and... well... a few days ago my anger manifested itself into a... another me. I... I don't know how to describe it but I see what it does and... and I'm scared." he gripped his drenched shirt tightly, knuckles white he was squeezing so hard. "I... I can't stop it. I'm there but I'm not and... and all it wants is blood, Ryu... To just hurt and hear people screaming and... it's like... everything Jun did... everything Hayato did... it's all twisted itself up inside me and I can't control it. I... At dinner it... I mean you were talking about Chiyou and I kept thinking about how he's in so much pain and I just... I couldn't stop it. It came out and said all these things that aren't true! I don't blame you at all, Ryu! I blame Jun and Hayato and hell even myself but I'd never blame you! I just wanted to protect you... It twisted everything around and... and if I hadn't gotten control I... I would have hurt someone. I know I would have... but being around people who are in pain or... or thinking about pain just... it rises to the surface and sometimes I can't make it go away..."

Naoko wasn't crying.
At least not visibly.
The rain was mixing with his tears, cascading down his body as the torrent poured from the heavens.

"Don't hate me... please... you're all I have left..." the pianist begged, choking back a sob.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:19 pm

User Image

"Another....you?" Ryu said as he listened. It could be a lie...he honestly didn't know what was what anymore...but the things Naoko said about wanting to hurt other people...he absolutely couldn't sit by for that.

"Listen...I don't know what to think right now. I'm hurt, Naoko. That's what you intended, from the sound of it. I can forgive you, but I can't just take you back like that. I think you need to go to the hospital. I have to go and visit Chiyou tonight, and..." he paused for a moment.

"Wait...why were you so upset about Chiyou? And...what did you mean by I knew and I was making a fool of you?" the vocalist's eyes narrowed as he regarded the blond warily.
Something was terribly, terribly wrong here...and he needed to find out what it was.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Naoko paled, slipping to his knees on the doorstep. "Don't... I can't tell you..." the blond whispered. "I promised I wouldn't... to keep you safe, Ryu... If I tell you, I..." he bit his lip.

Suddenly, it was as if Naoko were speaking to someone who just wasn't there...

"I love Ryu... I love him more than anything... I'll do anything to make him happy... anything to keep him safe... that... that's why I don't want to anger you... I want to be a good... good boy for you... because I don't want him hurt... please... I just want to protect Ryu... I don't care about what happens to me... I just want to be with him... hold him... make him happy... please... I swear to you, I'll be good... just don't hurt him... please..."

Lithe fingers moved up to tangle in soaked blond locks, the pianist pulling on the hair in his distress.

"He'll kill you if I tell and he'll know..." Naoko's amber eyes shot up, looking at Ryu pleadingly. "I'm not supposed to make you cry... I'm... I'm supposed to keep you happy but... but I haven't and..." one hand covered his mouth. "Please, Ryu... please we just need to forget this happened. PLEASE!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:40 pm

User Image

"Can't tell me what? Why can't you tell me?" Ryu demanded just as the pianist slipped to the ground.

Staring at Naoko there, soaked through and through, talking to himself in such a way...he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that something was so fundamentally wrong with the man that he had no choice but to get him to the hospital ASAP.
At the same time...he realized he couldn't abandon Naoko. Not...completely. Not now.

Crouching down, the vocalist pulled the blond into his arms and held him close.

"I don't understand, Naoko...who would kill me? Who would know? Why? What is it, darling? Please...I can't just forget, Naoko....please! Help me help you! you know I won't let anything bad happen to you...just...please..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Latching into Ryu, the blond held on with everything he had. Trembling lips whispered softly in his akuma's ear.
"If I told you... you'd hate me... and then he'd kill you... I..." swallowing, Naoko tried to pull himself together. "But if I tell you... and you... you don't tell anyone... you don't even react, Ryu. If he thinks you don't know.... maybe... maybe you... maybe he won't kill you and.... and maybe just take it out on me..."
His entire body was shivering with cold, soon to be fever, panic and fear.
"Please... please promise me you won't react. Promise you won't hate me... I didn't mean to do it. It was the other me... I never wanted to hurt anyone just... just please, promise me, Ryu."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 pm

User Image

"Why do you think I would hate you? Look...whatever it is you did...it can't be that bad, right? It's something we can get through..." he spoke gently, not even fathoming what he was about to hear.

"I...I promise, Naoko. I won't say or do anything, just explain to me what's so terrible, and why you're afraid I might be killed, ok?"
Absolutely, he would have to get Naoko help right away. He'd never seen the pianist this bad. He'd never seen anyone this bad...but he wanted to know what was up, and maybe that was the key to getting things fixed.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Swallowing, Naoko buried his face in Ryu's hair, his lips right next to the man's ear.
"I'm sorry..." he whispered, so softly that even Ryu might have a hard time hearing it. "SMASH will destroy us if they find out you know..."
That in itself should have given at least a little hint as to who the person might be.
But then... came that damned confession.
"Ryu, I... I had some drinks with Chiyou the other night and... and the other me... the dark one he..." Naoko broke down sobbing, unable to continue for a moment.
But then three simple words left his pale near frigid lips.
"God... his eyes..."
Another round of desperate sobs struck him, and it was a few moments before he could speak again. "I ripped them out..." his voice a mere breeze. "He didn't deserve it but I did it... I was so angry. I saw... saw Sai and Jun on television and just... oh god, I almost killed him, Ryu..."

And of course, that wasn't even an entire confession because he hadn't even begun to explain about the family man who's neck he'd snapped.
Nor the unspeakable things that Izo had done to him...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:06 pm

User Image

Ryu's eyes widened and his blood froze in his veins as soon as those words hit his ears.
Naoko had done it. He had hurt Chiyou...almost killed that...that child! He was just a kid! Ryu wanted to scream, wanted to just throw his hands up in the air and turn Naoko over to the police or..or...or something! What the hell was he supposed to do? How was he supposed to feel?!

And yet...Naoko was saying he was sorry! Was he truly sorry? Or did he just want to be spared? How was he supposed to know what was what?
But...SMASH...would destroy them? SMASH would...then...Naoko must have...

Izo....

Oh god...that's what Naoko had been talking about.

"Shh....I've heard enough...." he whispered, holding on to the pianist shoulders as he stood, bringing Naoko up with him.

"I love you too..." he said as if somebody might be watching or listening.

Gently, he pulled Naoko inside and shut the door, locking it behind him.

"Naoko...I don't understand....I can't even begin to understand...why...or how...but if it happens again...if anything like that ever happens again...I can't even say what I'll do..." he walked away from Naoko and headed into the bathroom, taking down a towel and bringing it back, flinging it at the pianist roughly.

"Clean yourself up." he said in a cold tone.

Turning around again, he went right back to the bathroom, shut the door, and threw up.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Was Ryu... forgiving him?

No... it couldn't be that easy. Not with what the pianist had done.

But then Ryu was saying he loved him and pulling him inside and... the towel smacked him in the face, jolting the young man out of his confusion.

He was sitting on the floor, shivering, dripping wet and wrapping the towel around his body in an attempt to get warm.
After all, it was Winter... and raining...

When Ryu was gone, Naoko didn't know what to do.
He felt lost... He'd just told the one thing that he had sworn never to tell, for fear of pain and death upon himself and those he loved...

Izo was going to kill him.
He'd find out... he always found things out, right?

Tears leaking from amber eyes, Naoko curled up, knees to his chest, and simply cried.
"Niisan... tasukete..." he whispered, wanting his brother there beside him.

Or... maybe he wanted to know if Sai would reject him... if he knew...

"Gomen gomen gomen gomen gomen gomen gomen..." over and over again, Naoko repeated that phrase. "The scratches... you were supposed to tear my eyes out too... why didn't you? Why did you forgive me? It would have been so much easier..." he was talking to himself, confused... disoriented...

Hallucinating...

Fever swept through the blond's body, and in the middle of a sentence, the pianist just collapsed onto the floor unconscious, skin burning to the touch.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:10 am

User Image

Fifteen minutes Ryu sat there over the toilet, being ill and feeling like the biggest fool in the universe. How was he supposed to cope with this sort of mess? It wasn't like he had Tsubaki around right now...though he knew he should probably call her. That still wouldn't help the face that Naoko had hurt what he equated to pretty much an innocent child. That was something that could never be taken back. All the apologies in the world couldn't undo that.
Ryu still didn't know the rest of it, though...

Exiting the bathroom, the violinist walked out into the hall with heavy steps, finding Naoko slumped over on the floor.
Great...just what he needed.
Kneeling beside the blond, he felt his face and confirmed what he thought. Fever.

"Get up." he ordered, yanking the pianist up roughly, shaking him a bit until he came around, then leading him into the bedroom where he stripped him down and sat him on the bed, wrapping him in blankets.

Without a word, Ryu marched to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen and got out Tylenol, bringing it back to Naoko with a glass of water. He noticed he had forgotten Naoko's medication here, which was a blessing at this point, so he took out his night time doses or Risperdal and Zoloft and one Xanax, bringing all the pills to the blond.

"Take these." he said, putting the pills in the pianist's hand.

Once the pills were swallowed, he left again to the kitchen and took Naoko's meal from the restaurant out of the fridge and re-heated it, bringing it into the bedroom and sitting it on the bedside table with a fork and knife.

"Naoko..." the vocalist began slowly, crouching down a little to be on eye level with the pianist, "You're going to eat this food, then lay down and go to sleep, or watch TV, or something...but you are not to leave this bedroom for anything other than to go to the bathroom. Now, I have to go see Chiyou...and I'm taking Yumi with me."
His words were cold and simple, not full of love and care like they used to be.
He had to deal with this one step at a time though, and he had promised Chiyou and Nakai that he would be over. Naoko would have to wait, for now. This had to be handled...carefully. Very carefully now, if the things Naoko said were indeed true about them being in danger.

"If anything happens...call me." he motioned to the house phone sitting on the table.
"I'll be back at some point tonight."

And with that, Ryuukaze simply turned and left, scooping up Yumi and locking the house up behind him, both the knob and the deadbolt secured.

The rain was really coming down...and it was frigid cold...no wonder Naoko was ill by now. Foolish....child! He really was just like a child...fumbling with everything, seeking to have things his way, pushing his own pain on the world around him.
Sitting in the car, Ryu just stared at the rain splattering his window for a long moment. It was...very overwhelming. Yumi whined in the back seat.

Starting the car, he pulled out of the drive and headed over to Chiyou's place.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games