Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:54 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD ok then.
showers are not personal care it's common sence XD
and yet it's the best one ^^;
Any time. ;o
Showers are not personal care? o.O
Bah. Travis is.

~
sorry street's song quote ^^; it is personal care but I only talk to you over the internet so it's not my problem XD
darn i should of used travis!
The advantages of the internet. :3
Exactly. o:
So... i bought this shirt that I'm wearing the other day for 750g. I realized that I didn't like it and then sold it for 850g. ...I was just in the market, saw that there was 40s left on the bid, no one had bid and the bid started at 510g. ...So I bid on it. And won! D; I figure I'll wear it for a day before a sell it again. >.<;;
XD yes like buying sailor moonR season 2 box set >.> <.<
~
XD ok i thought you were talkin about a shirt you bought irl XD anyways *keeps reading* so you actually sold somthing you bought in the last week O:
Sounds good! Nice profit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:00 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

We are not talking about me right now (for once..so what if i like talkign about myself u.u)
not that you will ever have the chance.
I think I've lost weight....
Oh did i? >.> <.< Opps I didn't mean to >.> <.< did I really?
~
I don't really have any.
why yes i did. And zach tried to make me go to work to work for him because he's 'feeling ill' but here I am still at home ^^;
I know that I've been in a bad mood, but I've tried not to bring it to Gaia. D; I'm being picked on. u.u
Yup~
Then eat more! D< Heheh, I couldn't resist. I just haven't said that in a while. XD;
*shakes head*
Yeah right.
>3 How does it feel to be free on a weekend? o: I think I got six hours of sleep. I'm expecting to crash tonight. :3
Shouldn't it be the other way? I mean like you bring all the bad stuff to gaia so the poeple around you don't have to deal with it? >< I'm so much happier when I'm on gaia then in real life. Half the time I'm all glaring and sarcastic as all heck. *pick*
~
A while as in a week XD I was about to make me self a BLT so be happy.
The sky is pink should that be enough?
So I was thinking about turning my life into a mondern soap opera...what do you think?
Um it was nice i got done with a sketch I was thinking of painting. Nothing beats home alone though.
Weren't we just talking about this? That's what those journals are for. There are real people on the other side of those avatars! You should think of their feelings and spare them too. o: o .o Maybe you should glue that computer to your side. Or get a phone with internet access.
Which reminds me, when I was on vacation last summer, I actually had internet access on a phone. The phone even had it's own little keyboard. But it was torture! D; I could see what was going on, but I couldn't post anything. u___u
Ah~ good, good. :]
Of course it's not enough. =P
...Would I have to watch it?
Ooo~ funness. Home alone and high speed internet. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah~ cranberry juice would complete that. :3
i guess you could connet it to what we were talking about. not a lot of gaian's are considerate about the others fealings.
So I will always be happy?my mom wouldn't like that much.
yeah I can do that on my cell phone.
It tasted very good. I made the bacon just this morning.
ok ok fine I will get a pink shirt!
you have to hear it :/ so I would think watching wouldn't make a difference.
well i got the cranberry juice too >3 not making dinner would be nice...

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:12 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
>.> meanie.
So what if I like it >.> <.<
It's hard to seperate the good from the bad.
The truth can hurt sometimes. <.<
I don't know~
Indeed it is~
Well I watched it all the same.
exactly. anyways i found out that all the MPT locals just hang out in theird lotto guilds now XD and not in the mpt itself...funny enough it's normal...
So I just gave up on trying I'm not much of a youtuber after all i guess.
You eventually skipped to the end. ;P Eh, I guess I'm just giving you a hard time because this topic hasn't ended yet. I understand why you could just skip to the end~ it basically keeps repeating. I like the song though, so I kept watching just to listen to it. :3
Ah~ That's good that they all can still talk then. Bad for the thread, but good for them. n.n
Eh, heheh, I've found some good stuff~ but it's not like I'm on youtube all the time either.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:15 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

~
sorry street's song quote ^^; it is personal care but I only talk to you over the internet so it's not my problem XD
Exactly. o:
So... i bought this shirt that I'm wearing the other day for 750g. I realized that I didn't like it and then sold it for 850g. ...I was just in the market, saw that there was 40s left on the bid, no one had bid and the bid started at 510g. ...So I bid on it. And won! D; I figure I'll wear it for a day before a sell it again. >.<;;
~
XD ok i thought you were talkin about a shirt you bought irl XD anyways *keeps reading* so you actually sold somthing you bought in the last week O:
I would've thought you had that already. PX
No~ I like the one I'm wearing irl. XD;; Of course I have. I sold a couple things. I don't keep items that I don't like~ or won't be of any use to me. Well, if they're free I might. XD;;
^^ Yeah, I'd rather have my gold. I'm addicted again you know. Thinking of buying a g blade.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:17 pm
I like to swim blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
>.> meanie.
So what if I like it >.> <.<
It's hard to seperate the good from the bad.
The truth can hurt sometimes. <.<
I don't know~
Indeed it is~
Well I watched it all the same.
exactly. anyways i found out that all the MPT locals just hang out in theird lotto guilds now XD and not in the mpt itself...funny enough it's normal...
So I just gave up on trying I'm not much of a youtuber after all i guess.
You eventually skipped to the end. ;P Eh, I guess I'm just giving you a hard time because this topic hasn't ended yet. I understand why you could just skip to the end~ it basically keeps repeating. I like the song though, so I kept watching just to listen to it. :3
Ah~ That's good that they all can still talk then. Bad for the thread, but good for them. n.n
Eh, heheh, I've found some good stuff~ but it's not like I'm on youtube all the time either.
it would of been fine if the picture of a butt didn't pop up ever 15 secounds... I'm too use to amv's @.@ spoilded I am.
But I thought the lyrics were hard to hear....
Well it's kind of swomped with new users or annoying ones. I'm fine with that but they don't like it.
A lot of people are ^^; I like my real rapsity at work better
*star trek*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

~
Exactly. o:
~
I would've thought you had that already. PX
No~ I like the one I'm wearing irl. XD;; Of course I have. I sold a couple things. I don't keep items that I don't like~ or won't be of any use to me. Well, if they're free I might. XD;;
^^ Yeah, I'd rather have my gold. I'm addicted again you know. Thinking of buying a g blade.
eh I've been getting hit over the head for it for about a ....year.
I know but i'm happy you sold it all the same.
gblade? yuck I mean have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:21 pm
Hey so sorry about interrupting you guy's conversation  

Airlian

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:21 pm
now I'm totaly confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:23 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Shouldn't it be the other way? I mean like you bring all the bad stuff to gaia so the poeple around you don't have to deal with it? >< I'm so much happier when I'm on gaia then in real life. Half the time I'm all glaring and sarcastic as all heck. *pick*
~
A while as in a week XD I was about to make me self a BLT so be happy.
The sky is pink should that be enough?
So I was thinking about turning my life into a mondern soap opera...what do you think?
Um it was nice i got done with a sketch I was thinking of painting. Nothing beats home alone though.
Weren't we just talking about this? That's what those journals are for. There are real people on the other side of those avatars! You should think of their feelings and spare them too. o: o .o Maybe you should glue that computer to your side. Or get a phone with internet access.
Which reminds me, when I was on vacation last summer, I actually had internet access on a phone. The phone even had it's own little keyboard. But it was torture! D; I could see what was going on, but I couldn't post anything. u___u
Ah~ good, good. :]
Of course it's not enough. =P
...Would I have to watch it?
Ooo~ funness. Home alone and high speed internet. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah~ cranberry juice would complete that. :3
i guess you could connet it to what we were talking about. not a lot of gaian's are considerate about the others fealings.
So I will always be happy?my mom wouldn't like that much.
yeah I can do that on my cell phone.
It tasted very good. I made the bacon just this morning.
ok ok fine I will get a pink shirt!
you have to hear it :/ so I would think watching wouldn't make a difference.
well i got the cranberry juice too >3 not making dinner would be nice...
I try to be considerate. But that's true~ although I don't understand how people can talk to others in such a way as if they didn't have feelings of their own.
Are those two separate thoughts, or will your mom not like you being happy? XD;;
Then you shuold always be happy. O:
:3 Bacon is indeed good. I went downstairs this morning to find that my dad had made breakfast and... there was leftover bacon for me to eat. >3
Yay! ^-^ That's all you had to say. It's not like I would know the difference anyway~
But watching it in one sitting? @.@ That would be a lot to take in. And I'd bet it would also have two different songs going at once... No way. ;P
Ooo~ perfect. O: Hmm... the dinner part... yeah... Hey! I should go eat dinner. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:24 pm
Airlian
I like to swim blaugh
Me too. O:

And~ it's no problem. You're not interrupting anything. ^___^
Why are you confused? o:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:24 pm
I like to play DDR blaugh  

Airlian

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:28 pm
I really want to get to page 300  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:29 pm
I was confused becuase I entered in the middle of the conversation  

Airlian

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
it would of been fine if the picture of a butt didn't pop up ever 15 secounds... I'm too use to amv's @.@ spoilded I am.
But I thought the lyrics were hard to hear....
Well it's kind of swomped with new users or annoying ones. I'm fine with that but they don't like it.
A lot of people are ^^; I like my real rapsity at work better
*star trek*
But that was one of the funny parts. Oh~ yes, I like the amvs~ Although my favorite videos to watch on youtube are usually the ones with scenes from video games that I play.
...The lyrics may be hard to hear, but I know what they are. I like the song. I guess that's why I thought it was funny that they were making fun of how hard is is to understand the lyrics...
Eheh, I can understand how they'd not like all the bumping~ but it's for the good of the thread, in that it'll reach the goal that much faster...
Darn the internet. PX
Leaving then?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games