Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:28 pm
-shivers and suppresses a groan as she feels his breath on her neck, heart racing- Mmmm, well that didn't really answer my question, now did it? xd xp -continues running her fingers up and down his neck, wanting badly to press his lips against her neck-  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 2, 3, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:33 pm
Mmmm... and your point is...? *gently presses his lips against her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:33 pm
JustinShowcase
*He puts his beer on the bar, storms over to Exor and gives him a hard left hook to the jaw.* NOW WE'RE EVEN! scream evil
{{ rofl rofl rofl }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:36 pm
<<< I don't know whether to kiss your hand or shake it... I'll try to remain professional, for now, anyway... wink >>>

The warrior took her hand in a cordial handshake, "I, as you know, am Exor Omega. No one around here really seems to know all that much about me, it would seem. I would wager that's because I've spent much of the last five or six years out of town, and much of that time out of this world. I am a mercenary by trade, and it's said that I am a very thorough one, at that. When I take on a mission, any and all objectives are achieved to the client's specifications. Because of this, I was more or less conscripted into the Imprisoning War almost six years ago. There, I served on an advance unit, along with Alyraena, the drow woman who you may or may not have seen, and several others. At the battle of Rift, the last one of the war, she and I were lost to the void, trapped in the dark world whose invasion we had crusaded against. Long story short, I made it back here, though possessed by a demon. I won back control from the fiend, but that created the Seven Sins, dark copies of me that ran amok in the world until recently when they, their master, and my accursed sword, were all cast into the void once again by the Sages that sealed the darkness away so long ago. So now, I'm back to what I do best, working as a freelance soldier of fortune. And that's me in a nutshell; can you imagine the long version," he said with a smile. "Speaking of which, Ice, I need to discuss a few things with you, concerning the security of these premises..."  

Exor Omega

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 20 Total: 40 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:41 pm
*Not finding his Partner, he heads home and slips in through the back door after doing the security scans. He lets the dogs out into their run for a few minutes, then calls them back in and locks the door. He heads on downstairs and turns into the bedroom. He sees his beloved sleeping soundly under the faint twinkling starlights on the ceiling of their room.

The dogs settle down at the foot of the bed while he quietly changes out of his gear belt and pinned costume. He then slips into bed, carefully slides over to Psyzapp and gently kisses her on her shoulder so as not to wake her. He settles in next to her, feeling the warmth of her body next to his. He closes his eyes and slowly falls asleep.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:41 pm
-eyes roll back in her head and her eyelids flutter and she buries one hand in his hair, pushing his head hard against her neck- Ww...well -takes a shallow breath- I wanna know... -bites her lip and squeezes her hand that's in his hair-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 5, 5, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:47 pm
Well then, yes, I suppose I am in a mood tonight... *kisses her neck*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:54 pm
{{professional is very good. 3nodding }}

*firmly shaking his hand, she listened intently to his introduction, filing away key parts for future references. Hearing the name Alraeyna, she smiled and nodded. When he finished, she laughed at his last statement* I can imagine that it would be quite the tale. Ah yes, Psyzapp mentioned in passing once before that you were inquiring about security around here. Well, I have a well coordinated team on deck, twenty-four hour patrol with live feed cameras in and outside the premises. My second in command is, indisposed*growls*, at the moment, but things have been well so far.

*takes a sip of her wine and pauses, rethinking her last statement* Wait, I take that back.*narrows eyes into slits* There is one thing that has been plaguing me for a while now. We've been hit recently with a number of attacks from a known panty raider by the name of Razzdango. I don't freaking know how the hell he does it, but he's somehow been able to elude my foot patrol, cameras and even bypass my palm and retina scanners. stressed He's a real pain iin my a** and I can't get my hands on him. Do you know how unnerving that is to know some crackpot is defying such measures? mad Measures I painstakingly put into place myself to make sure the we MW Ladies and patrons are safe? evil  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:01 am
Then let's take care of that, shall we? -pulls his head back gently and kisses his lips- Lead the way?  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:04 am
Exor stopped cold for a moment. "Mmmmwhat? He's even bypassed the cameras? That's... irritating..." He rested his chin on his hand, "Hmmm... Well," he perked back up with a grin, "I suppose this job has just become worthwhile...! I'm sorry, it's just that I wasn't overly excited about hunting down Razzdango... I mean, I know who the guy is, and he doesn't appear to even have a threat level. Now that there's something much more than just him being a general pain involved, now I'm interested...!" Exor leaned back in his chair and gave Icy a bemused smile, "I'm sorry to hear about your second in command, as well as this strange lapse in your otherwise thorough security system. I must say, though, from what I've heard, you are something of a local legend in many respects, Icy."

<<< Thought I'd throw that in there to start that before running the out of me asking you if we could go over the security data and see if there was anything out of sorts, Icy. I know you said you were tired 3nodding >>>  

Exor Omega

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 2, 5, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:06 am
*takes Dame's arm and leads her out of MW, going back to his house*

*flies out after Karrie and Dame*  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:21 am
{{I'm sorry Exor, but these old eyes of mine are very heavy with sleep}}

{{Oh thank you, that works fine. I'll tune my post now to fit with yours}}

Yes, I can understand such thoughts as that. From the looks of it, he does come off as some goofball who's got an overrated fetish for underwear rolleyes It didn't become a problem until he decided he was super ninja and bypassed all my high tech security measures. stare So yes, I'm very inclined to see if you are willing to take this matter on and help me out with any suggestions.

*she yawns big and long, unable to stifle it. Snickering and embarrassed, she looks sheepishly at Exor* redface I apologize Mr. Omega, but it seems I've stayed up past my bedtime. wink *gulps the rest of her wine down, standing to rinse her glass and set it in the sink. Grabbing her bag, she turns back to Exor with a weary smile on her face*

Well sir, I do hope you have a good night and that you continue to not be a stranger around here, now that we're properly acquainted. We'll talk more on this matter another time then. Good night.*nods to Exor and turns, walking into the office. Going through the scanners, she heads down the stairs, through the corridor to her place.

Inside, she locks up and heads for her room, dropping her bag off on the kitchen table, knowing she'd check those documents and maps first thing in the morning. As she passes Flames room, she places her hand on his door, sending a silent prayer for his safe return. Still slightly agitated at the evasive call from Stubbs, she strips and slides under the covers, falling asleep before her head hit the pillow*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:30 am
<<< Awww, shut down. lol >>>

"Indeed, Icy; don't let me come between me and proper rest - gods know we need it in our line of work. Until next time, comrade..." He bowed his head with a sincere smile and watched as she left the room. Hm... Well, I suppose that I, too, shall be off... Exor gave one last look around the empty bar before heading out into the night.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 am
*Wakes up early, like usual, and rolls over to see Officer Dougherty sleeping soundly next to her. heart She grins and watches him as he sleeps peacefully. One of these days here, she's going to need to make a batch of her Mother's spaghetti sauce and show him how to properly eat spaghetti the "Italian" way so he doesn't look like some "Paisan" to her Mother. stressed There is much to talk about and between his job and her running the MW, she's unsure if she will be able to fit everything he needs to know in what time they have left. sweatdrop

She snuggles up to him and kisses the stubble on his cheek before she gets out of bed. She showers and gets ready for her day. She heard today was going to be scorching hot…as in the 90s and humid hot. gonk She's grateful she built her place underground so it stays cool. 3nodding

Going through the corridor and up into her office, she can already feel the heat. stressed She immediately goes for the thermostat and once again, turns the temperature down. Heading for the espresso machine, instead of making her latte she just makes straight espresso to put into some iced milk. Nice and cooooooool. cool *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:17 am
{{I think I can grow to like this "scorching hot" heat.... *eyes Psyzapp's attire* }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games